how your life would be if you never registered into pb2 ?

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

how your life would be if you never registered into pb2 ?

Postby guest-electric fish » 16 April 2018, 13:24

Imagine that you never discovered,saw,tried,played and registered into plazma burst 2. what would happened with your life ? like would you have been playing other games or moved on ?

In case you wonndering if i never discovered plazma burst 2 i would have problably played other games and perhaps moved on with my life
Spoiler: Show More
now the show is over ladies and gentlemen !!!! thanks for being here tonight and i really appriciette your presence so once again thank you very much and have an good night
guest-electric fish
Falkok [250]

Re: how your life would be if you never registered into pb2

Postby SecretShadowCode » 16 April 2018, 17:23

you gave me a tough question.
Perhaps i would just...go on with life,
I dont know what would be my favorite game then...
Pb2 gave me the understanding of life.
SecretShadowCode
Recruit

Postby Kostadin 8 » 16 April 2018, 19:16

i would not have my current life of amazing friends, i would probably not stay on my computer for 12 hours straight.
I would probably start acting mature slower, and just stay outside with my friends.
Kostadin 8
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Postby sponge18 » 17 April 2018, 00:33

I think I wouldent have met some other peeps and gotten to know them...though should have quitted around 2013 lmao.

sponge18
Recruit

Postby reject » 19 April 2018, 00:08

i would be great, maybe i could have done something productive my teenage years
I like grapes.

reject
Recruit

Postby Max teabag » 28 April 2018, 18:45

I'd be a hobo living on the street with no teeth a hot hobo girlfriend drinking kombucha.
Max Teabag
Max teabag
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Fixer21 » 29 April 2018, 20:51

I would say just better, but this whole cancer mess has prepared me to stronger cancer which makes it a little easier, so it is good that I discovered this game, but I think it's tiem to move on...
Fixer21
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby eternal titan » 30 April 2018, 23:31

I would be a deliciously exquisite pizza sauce bum who gets good grades and and get bullied around in school, but thanks to pLaZmA BuRsT 2, I'm a tough keyboard warrior and have a lot of existential crisis remembering the good days I've had in this game. Did I say I would never fight with this handsome, 6'5, romanian legend named fat fish????
eternal titan
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby GZ55 » 30 April 2018, 23:53

Man, jokes aside, this topic is really relevant to many of us. I would probably be a better human being with actual hobbies and aspirations as well as a capacity to communicate with others normally. In my case, the "cancer" just made my behaviour worse rather than making me resistant to various forms of it, IRL and otherwise. Back in 2012, Plazma Burst 2 was kind of the "gateway" video game which led me to start playing other MMO-like PC games. Although I think it's now causing more harm than good, especially in 2018... lmao

GZ55
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby ZapruderFilm » 8 May 2018, 19:26

I probably would have never learned to program without PB2
ZapruderFilm

Left PB2 Staff to join Dark Clan.

ZapruderFilm
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby chrose » 11 May 2018, 11:29

The PB2 community was the only one I was part of growing up, and it shaped my behavior for better or worse. Spent a good portion of my childhood starting around 2013 just dicking around in random matches with 300+ ping and never really getting to know anyone till late 2016ish.

The amount of time I spent here could've been used instead to learn coding/drawing/etc but I wouldn't have had the motivation to back then anyway and would've probably ended up procrastinating more without aim.

So, I guess I'd be a little more lonely and a little autistic.
chrose
RtD Enthusiast

Postby lee06400 » 11 May 2018, 13:21

I would still have faith in humanity.
[Insert a generic pseudo-philosophical quote here]
lee06400
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby GhostX5 » 11 May 2018, 14:40

My life?

Well, I’m just living my life, until when I graduated 11th Grade, becoming a programmer, plus receiving training of Krav Maga, someone will give me an awesome mask which looks exactly like the one Red Hood used in Batman: Under The Red Hood, buying myself a UF Pro GEN 2 Combat Pants, a black trench coat, a pair of black Mechanix gloves, combat boots, and a balaclava mask. Then of course, buying a telescopic baton and a red spray can to mark my nickname.

Probably I would’ve become a badass vigilante who’s willing to help the law enforcement agencies, and no one ever had seen my identity nor did know about my real name and whereabouts.
United Special Operations ~:~ RYZE-138 aka Ghost-138 ~:~ Leader of Alpha Team ~:~ Master Chief Petty Officer
Keep Moving Forward.
GhostX5
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Postby patchgum » 12 May 2018, 01:55

PB2 was one of my favorite flash games other than any computer games (except for steam). I think that I woulden't meet good internet friends. I feel that this game can be better like it was before one day and I hope to Eric he does better in PB2.5.

patchgum

Postby Viperial » 15 May 2018, 05:05

to be honest... I honestly am really unsure how much would change, but it probably could even go to the point where i dont use discord for another 2 and a half years. Since i registered in pb2 4 years ago (i never even noticed its been that long) it hasnt affected my real life much, but my online life alot, since that was basically my introduction to the internet, in a nutshell. I hate to say this but I give alot of what happened to me online to this game, and if I ever get a good computer i will literally livestream playing this because i still love this game.

Viperial

Postby JayaRaya » 14 June 2018, 18:17

Well simple enough, i would not have known much about online games community. Since PB2 is pretty much my 1st ever multiplayer game that i played (since around 2012 - 2013 with my old accounts). Also my english grammar would not be as good as today. (I admit, that my spelling in english is really bad back then...)
"Always repent and rectify any mistakes that you have been done."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OMD_LSELAM
JayaRaya
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby wreak » 14 June 2018, 18:42

I'd probably would find a different game to play and dedicate myself in. But pb2 would not have the cools maps I made if I was never around (jk)
wreak
wreak
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby Green Eyed Demon » 16 June 2018, 11:25

I'd probably have a stable social life or I would be hanging from the top of my house,one or the other(Not really).
I'll admit,I met good people here but that doesn't change the fact that half of the community's full of self righteous people(including myself) lmao
Green Eyed Demon

Postby Civil-Lite » 20 June 2018, 08:51

Actually now that I think about it, if my friend did not tell me about Plazma Burst 2 back in 2015, my life would probably be, well, pretty much how an average person would live their life. I would have never become a great map maker in the game nor would I had ever met anyone around here. Alot has changed over the past few years, and I also believe PB2 has changed the way I am today (as well as which my grammar would have improved too). Really though,nothing lasts forever.
Civil-Lite
Janitor

Postby noune » 21 June 2018, 14:24

I wouldnt be the person I am today without PB2

nuff said
“The world is chaotic and cruel,
The world is orderly and peaceful,
The world is both...”
noune

Next