i cant enter the game

i cant enter the game

Postby ForcePlayZ » 3 April 2018, 09:30

So i wanted to beat ''Star Defender'' but when i tried to enter the game and play the screen was black.There was no sign of the game.I did refresh the page 4 times and exited and enter internet 4 times aswell and nothink fixed it.I also tried logging out and in to other accounts i had and it didnt work.Note: im not real ForcePlayZ and my other accounts are:ProSoldier,Plazma soldier 175 and 176 and this one:ForcePlayZ. Im on windows XP and am playing in Firefox need help pls help me

ForcePlayZ
Recruit

Re: i cant enter the game

Postby halo 4 pro » 5 April 2018, 22:01

After 12 years, support for Windows XP ended April 8, 2014. Microsoft will no longer provide security updates or technical support for the Windows XP operating system. It is very important that customers and partners migrate to a modern operating system such as Windows 10.

You answered your own question. The most likely problem is that XP cant handle the map.
What is a man but the sum of his memories? We are the stories we live! The tales we tell ourselves!

halo 4 pro
Recruit

Postby Protonoid » 8 April 2018, 04:27

halo 4 pro wrote:Microsoft will no longer provide security updates or technical support for the Windows XP operating system. It is very important that customers and partners migrate to a modern operating system such as Windows 10.

Afaik, it doesn't completely depend on Microsoft, but also on the browser. If your browser had been giving up techinical updates for windows XP, there's no problem in that.

But most certainly, some browsers such as Firefox has ended the support just as halo 4 pro said. Either try switching browsers or operating systems.
Protonoid
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby Lance Ryder Wilson » 9 April 2018, 00:18

Protonoid wrote:
halo 4 pro wrote:Microsoft will no longer provide security updates or technical support for the Windows XP operating system. It is very important that customers and partners migrate to a modern operating system such as Windows 10.

Afaik, it doesn't completely depend on Microsoft, but also on the browser. If your browser had been giving up techinical updates for windows XP, there's no problem in that.

But most certainly, some browsers such as Firefox has ended the support just as halo 4 pro said. Either try switching browsers or operating systems.

Shocked to see you still come here Protonoid.

Anyways i think you should play on chrome.

And i would strongly recommend you should move to Windows 7 or 10.

Lance Ryder Wilson
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby ForcePlayZ » 14 April 2018, 10:13

i have a potato pc so i lag on chrome and i cnat update to win 7 or 10 but ill get a new pc so that may fix the problem

ForcePlayZ
Recruit

Postby halo 4 pro » 6 May 2018, 21:25

Protonoid wrote:

The browser does not matter if you are using a bad version of windows.
You could use Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer (I could go on) But it would lag alot more on a windows Xp/Vista computer than on windows 10, since the software (Being windows) Is not as powerful as the newer versions. The power of the OS would also be effected by the type of computer and how much RAM/Processing Power it has. For example, if you had a Core Mc2 (You would have to be crazy to buy this) It could probably handle this game easier than you can lift a feather. But if you had, For example, a Intel NUC Kit NUC6CAYS it would be alot harder to process it.

If anyone cares, I use windows 8. It handles the game pretty well, but on occasion i get a FPS drop. I like 8 more than 10.
What is a man but the sum of his memories? We are the stories we live! The tales we tell ourselves!

halo 4 pro
Recruit

Return to Bug Reporting Archive