Wishlist for Plazma Burst 2.5!

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Re: Wishlist for Plazma Burst 2.5!

Postby thj » 18 September 2017, 19:11

All I really want is a trigger that lets you set the range of specific weapons, rather than all weapons.
[color=#4000BF]creative signature right here boys[color]
thj
Recruit

Postby STEFANO2008 » 8 October 2017, 18:55

Weapon Editor (SP AND MP : Ability to change weapons projectile color ( eg:Orange) Also the ability to change weapons color (eg: Pink)

Player-Created Spawnpoints (MP): Ability to create a own spawnpoint for the player (eg: a player can create his spawnpoint in enemy area, can be destroyed)

im not so creative, thats all
Get me out of South America PLEASE

STEFANO2008
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Epsilion » 12 October 2017, 14:04

1. Skins, like forest camo or something idk?!
2. Gun Attachments- Grips,lasers,suppresors etc.
3. New faction like rebels- They would use guns like ak 47 or something or an allied action like nobody is allied with marine at all expect proxy and noir
4. An type of space virus, turns ppl into zombies(i would like to see some levels with it like an destroyed lab or something with bunch of these zombies trying to kill you xD they will get grown claws and stuff
5.More types of ammo(HE ammo AP ammo)
6. Moar vehicles!!!!
7. Something like shields, you can equip it and have psi sword or a pistol in ur other hand

Epsilion

Postby lostmydollar » 12 October 2017, 22:45

- right mouse button needs some usage. zooming in effect, hit someone using your gun's stock, kick, block, anything like this

- lots, lots, lots of new guns, even if they have no differences between, just NEED more guns, MORE guns

- a fresh new start, disable the accounts transfer from pb2 to pb2.5. a lot of unused abandoned accounts dust in pb2 database and we DONT need them in pb2.5

- dialogues with NPCs ( like in fallout series where you have options what to answer/ask a character)

that's all for now
lostmydollar
Falkok [250]

Postby 360Polska » 16 November 2017, 19:58

I wish :
- Status effects
- More nades
360Polska
Recruit

Postby Elitech » 15 January 2018, 23:20

Custom guns that can be added. I mean like, map makers can add their own weapons and use them in their maps.
And yeah, BETTER FPS GOD DAMNIT.
epic
Elitech
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby GhostX5 » 18 January 2018, 01:49

chrose wrote:NOTE: This is my personal wishlist and may contain mentioned features.

1. Asian Server

2. Synchronized Multiplayer

3. A rework of the deflect mechanism so as to be not so random and infuriating.

4. Clan system

5. Site communication system that allows players to converse in real time.

6. An improved chat.

7. Better optimization for both the game and ALE.

8. Include hex color option for backgrounds.

9. An option to view how a map would look in-game without having to load the game.

10. A downloadable client.

11. Not have FPS affect gameplay. Like, how can one spaghetti code that hard?

I agree with this one, especially with the Asian Server. Even though I’m not experiencing lags anymore with my new computer (and strong WiFi), there is still problems, including getting excluded from a certain match due to a ping limit.
United Special Operations ~:~ RYZE-138 aka Ghost-138 ~:~ Leader of Alpha Team ~:~ Master Chief Petty Officer
Keep Moving Forward.
GhostX5
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Postby Elitech » 2 February 2018, 17:03

i want it to be playable so i dont get 10fps
epic
Elitech
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby lrv » 15 March 2018, 16:13

Guns for the Reakhosha Operative, Female Falkok skin form the fanart voting, Gasmask charcter, lots of new skins. ability for users to upload their fanart guns/characters( and them to be approved by a mod and than automaticly added into the game). An editor to create skins and guns completly from scratch, some way to teach players in camapign how to defelct bullets with their swords, a glock/m4a1 like shotgun.
lrv
Falkok [250]

Postby SecretShadowCode » 11 April 2018, 12:59

We need diffrent color skins for marine or any other...
i mean.... we can use color patterns,but we need just need those color skins

thanks for reading this,appreciate this :thank:
SecretShadowCode
Recruit

Postby Neutral » 8 May 2018, 16:05

I wanna see more gamemodes, that's it :P
Have a great day sir/lady!
Neutral
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Codes » 12 May 2018, 14:10

More decorations such as:
Chairs
Tables
Backpacks
Phones
Piggy Bank.
Codes
Recruit

Postby VictorSWATxPro MachineUnit » 6 June 2018, 15:54

1. Maybe an Tactical Rifle CS-RC. With 10 bullets on a mag. Damage its 100% excelent and a mag of full bullets to kill noobs. It haves infinity range lazer with lighter weight for fast running and accurate bullets that can make you a nice direct headshot.

2. An Black hole grenade. one of the most dangerous Usurpation Soldiers"s creations, it can create a black hole to make dissapear all enemys on small range. Medium weight and 3.0 seconds time for explode.

3. For Tactical Medium Pistol lovers. An FiveSeven CS-PRO. Its lighter for small carrys but shots are accurate and low damage. Its very nice for a first slot weapon. Find two of them and capacity will be to 7 to 14 ammo clip.

4. Mounted Heavy Assault Rifle. Yep, its mounted. That means you cannot carry on this but pressing F. You will be shooting as CRAZY!. Shots are innacurate. Not able for direct shots but mag carrys 1000 bullets with a pain of ass reload (1.0.0 seconds) And becaus its heavy: Bullets are big damage for this weapon.

5. Scoped Alien Rifle. Direct shots and high damage bullets. The only bad thing its bolt action for 1 bullet

6. Thats all!. Thats my list for all of you guys. See ya next time!

Spoiler: Show More
Did i f**king wasted all my time making this?

VictorSWATxPro MachineUnit
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Mr Chernobyl » 1 July 2018, 10:40

Maybe Co-op? Like others mentioned. I thought about the shared screen option where it is split into 2 separate windows, but that would'nt work since there not that much controls for the ''2nd'' player.
Also I would like to suggest some new stuff like: Double barreled and akimbo weapons, new sounds (like something that would ''send'' chills down your spine.),Throwable stuff, rocks, guns. Powerups like adrenaline. Making an allie from an enemy if you are looking way more threating, and powerful than a regular target is. Tripwires and landmines. You know those shields you can carry with a pistol? God, That would be cool advancing into the enemy lines. More Protagonists and antagonists. Destructable terrain, walls. More enemy robots, or cyborg clones. Enemies have a medic in their team who can revive dead fellows. Weapon costumization, Muzzles stocks, surpressors and etc.. You could complete some missions in stealthy way. Increase Headshot damage. You can slow enemies down by shooting them in the legs, or make them drop their weapon in you shot them in the hands. Bullet holes and blood decals would appear. I may top this up even more but I just dont know anything else to say now.

Mr Chernobyl

RE deleted

Postby Niglet » 4 July 2018, 22:27

RE deleted
Last edited by Niglet on 18 October 2019, 18:59, edited 7 times in total.

Niglet
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby phsc » 4 July 2018, 22:30

music system
also move bg that would make my life way easier
but the music system is more important
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Lord Russia Tachanka » 19 July 2018, 20:43

My wishlist could add:

Ballistic Shield: CS faction shield, when equipped. The player will use pistols only (not assault rifles, shotguns, machine guns, railguns, smgs, snipers and others.) If not then the player will not have anything until he picks an pistol. The player can be pushed if the shield absorb damage (250 health.)

Alien Marksman Rifle: 10 magazine clip chambered for Cal .50, it haves medium damage, makes player slow speed and medium range.

Headset: Can do critical damage on head. And it can absorb head damage, it haves 100 health.

Civil Security Commander: 750 health CS unit, it haves brown pants and armor, green particles and white visor.

Someone can please do the images for the stuff please.
I worked for Rainbow team, maked LMGs as a support for my teammates.
Lord Russia Tachanka
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby SarcasticCreeper » 28 August 2018, 13:46

People are asking for many real-world weapons to be added, but the game takes place centuries in the future, those weapons would be irrelevant anyways.

SarcasticCreeper
Recruit

Postby 49er » 27 September 2018, 20:31

We have so many sort of modern sort of futuristic models for assault rifles and battle rifles and only one shotgun model that even resembles a real life firearm. I think an additional modern-looking shotgun is overdue. I love blasting people with the CD-DAZ and I love the sound associated with it but it needs a makeover because the current model doesn't live up to the aesthetic beauty of the rifles. I want to see a modern-looking pump shotgun with a nice stock, sort of like a Mossberg 590, with slightly different stats than the CD-DAZ.
49er
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Incompetence » 27 September 2018, 23:29

49er wrote:We have so many sort of modern sort of futuristic models for assault rifles and battle rifles and only one shotgun model that even resembles a real life firearm. I think an additional modern-looking shotgun is overdue. I love blasting people with the CD-DAZ and I love the sound associated with it but it needs a makeover because the current model doesn't live up to the aesthetic beauty of the rifles. I want to see a modern-looking pump shotgun with a nice stock, sort of like a Mossberg 590, with slightly different stats than the CD-DAZ.

agreed. as broad and open to imagination as sci-fi is, it's more interesting seeing a modern-looking weapon compared to alien gun #9999 or plasma launcher #9999 in a far future soft sci-fi title

personally i think a semi-auto shotgun resembling something like the m1014 or the saiga-12 would be a neat addition too (doesn't have to be either, just a couple of design ideas)

SarcasticCreeper wrote:People are asking for many real-world weapons to be added, but the game takes place centuries in the future, those weapons would be irrelevant anyways.

the CS-RC seems relevant and even viable and it's based off a weapon that barely any force today uses
Incompetence
Civil Security Heavy [300]

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion