CS-Autocannon

Share your PB2-related Still Art here!

CS-Autocannon

Postby LazyRain » 9 January 2018, 16:34

The gun is here.

[Description] This weapon was made specially for Mobile rO81-CS. Does a little less damage than Vehicle Cannon, but have more accuracy and fire rate. It can be used as mounted weapon or can be transferred and used manually without special devices. For these purposes two fastenings are made. The first on the top and the second from inside with trigger. Also the weapon has gravitational quencher and respectively unusually small recoil. However, it is very heavy and for its transfer is required a high-class exosuit. Considering caliber capacity, the ammo box holds 150 bullets without additional ammunition supply.

[My suggestions] This weapon can be removed from the vehicles and it can be used by one heavy character or two lites. It can't be removed in inventory and it reduces mobility, also you can't duck. Being on a vehicle or mounted the weapon has a large number of bullets, but after removal their quantity decreases to 150.
Spoiler: Show More
LazyRain
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Re: CS-Autocannon

Postby GhostX5 » 10 January 2018, 12:53

Now that is awesome. This one kinda reminded me of Halo: Reach's M247H HMG, the one Jorge-051 uses in game, except this thing is big af.

Since you said that this reduces mobility, then that means you could still jump, but there is a lot of difficulty in it?
United Special Operations ~:~ RYZE-138 aka Ghost-138 ~:~ Leader of Alpha Team ~:~ Master Chief Petty Officer
Keep Moving Forward.
GhostX5
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Postby LazyRain » 10 January 2018, 16:12

GhostX5 wrote:Now that is awesome. This one kinda reminded me of Halo: Reach's M247H HMG, the one Jorge-051 uses in game, except this thing is big af.

Since you said that this reduces mobility, then that means you could still jump, but there is a lot of difficulty in it?

I used Vehicle cannon to make it, you can notice some similarities. About mobility. Hmmm... Okay, you still can duck but your speed and jumps will be reduced to 50%. Except falling speed which will increase.

In my opinion
PB 2.5 need such class of weapons. Basically it is mounted on special fortifications or vehicles, but you can remove and use it. Just like Minigun in Just Cause 2. Also there are more fan-made weapons which can be used in this way. darkstar 1's Minigun and Vehicle Railgun. KLMJETWORK's Minigun (don't have the link).
Spoiler: Show More
LazyRain
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby wreak » 12 January 2018, 02:06

Looks good but I don't like how it doesn't fit with the CS style. Would be cool if it was glowing a bit more orangish for a CS theme.
wreak
wreak
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby TerminatorRex » 13 January 2018, 14:49

wreak wrote:Looks good but I don't like how it doesn't fit with the CS style. Would be cool if it was glowing a bit more orangish for a CS theme.

CS has no one theme. Bng, launcher, oicw, sniper, rifle/shotgun/pistol all look different in their own way plus isn't this supposed to be made by c9?
artstation.com/seedee
TerminatorRex
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Return to Still Art