New Armor Concept (Particularly Halo)

This is a place to show the community any other artwork!

New Armor Concept (Particularly Halo)

Postby GhostX5 » 6 October 2017, 13:59

A friend of mine from Twitter made a fan art based off from my profile pic before, the Spartan Helioskrill from Halo 5: Guardians. It was pretty awesome, and it took me about 15 mins just to give it a name. I named the armor, Noreeueree.

NOREEUEREE-class Mjolnir: http://textuploader.com/d4aqf

Fan art from strooper12_BZBE in Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/strooper12_B ... 093377?p=v

What's your opinion in this, guys? Should I get Paint.NET just to improve the art, and should I also add more features to the armor, like it has Battlenet control node, Hardware-accelerated cyber-link connections, nanolaminate armor plating, even the company, Lethbridge Industrial have a collaboration with other companies, like Hannibal Weapons Systems, Watershed Division, Materials Group, etc.
United Special Operations ~:~ RYZE-138 aka Ghost-138 ~:~ Leader of Alpha Team ~:~ Master Chief Petty Officer
Keep Moving Forward.
GhostX5
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Re: New Armor Concept (Particularly Halo)

Postby RenegadeKillerGSX9 » 17 October 2017, 23:23

That’s one name that I would have a hard time pronouncing. I like it, plus I think you might wanna get Paint.NET in order to improve the art, maybe you might wanna send it to Microsoft Studios for Halo 5: Guardians. Try making that as a, ultra rare REQ.

But for the armor features, I think it’s okay, you don’t have to edit or add more to it.
No matter what you fight for, in the heat of battle, you focus on your team, on your tactics. 'Cuz when the moment comes, we fight together, or you die alone.
RenegadeKillerGSX9
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby GhostX5 » 18 October 2017, 10:10

Hey, thanks man! Hm, I think I should add something tactical to the armor, yet I couldn't think what it is.. it's like the type of ghillie hoodie, plus having a camelbak on it. Pretty similar to Jun-A266's SCOUT-class Mjolnir, the one with the Tactical/Patrol attachment, but you know what I mean.
United Special Operations ~:~ RYZE-138 aka Ghost-138 ~:~ Leader of Alpha Team ~:~ Master Chief Petty Officer
Keep Moving Forward.
GhostX5
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Postby Xianghua_146 » 18 October 2017, 10:31

Ah, that armor attachment, I think I know what you're thinking. Is it this one? https://pre00.deviantart.net/77a0/th/pr ... 31tflu.jpg

Having a ghillie hoodie and a camelbak, I think, is a good idea! For the camelbak, I would really suggest it for you to do that, since most Spartans are taking a break after a certain firefight, it's very bad to keep on fighting while dehydrated, since that can kill you. No idea if Spartans can survive without food and water for days, weeks, even months. Perhaps that's due to their augmentations, which is why they don't have to eat?
Xianghua_146
Recruit

Return to Other Art