Last Stand

Multiplayer Maps here.

Last Stand

Postby Roxxar » 13 August 2017, 00:10

Map name: Last Stand

Map ID: roxxar-laststand

Map Page Link: http://plazmaburst2.com/?s=9&a=&m=roxxar-laststand

Map Demo Link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=2&map=roxxar-laststand

Map Description: After centuries of a brutal civil war, perhaps its time for it to finally end. The Prototype units stormed the Usurpation world by the second, leaving nothing behind but fire and scrap metal... but one mans trash is another mans ammunition.

Map Screenshot: It's a fairly large map, so it's not gonna fit within the forum limits. Link: https://prnt.sc/g7rcob

Haven't made a map since the legendary roxxar-gaia (it's a good map), and I wanted to make another one for comedic, personal reasons. In contrast to Gaia, this map is symmetrical, structured, and more industrial; however, they are both large arena maps with precise weapons that require more than half a glance to use. Also, this map can hold up to 16 players, seeing as how large the area is. scope it out and rate 5 b
Roxxar
Civil Security Lite [100]

Re: Last Stand

Postby lostmydollar » 13 August 2017, 01:02

roxxar-laststand

mixing concrete with sand is a great idea. everything else starting from weapons pick and finishing with overall design is terrible

roxxar-gaia

i suppose you are being sarcastic when you call it "legendary". the only pleasant thing there is the old good open nature concept

i'm not going into details because i'm pretty sure you're not interested in listening my opinion but i'll say one thing: both of your maps have one common flaw. you place wall structures too far from each other. in the game you have very limited view. you cannot fight fairly if you see 5 metres away from yourself and your enemy is standing on the platform that is 7 metres away. when you meet each other it will be too late to take decisions. you won't have time to take cover or think of what else you can do to avoid death. you will most likely die within a second. it's "the one who sees you first wins" kind of maps. i don't like them. try to place wall structures closer to each other. you can check stryde-sniper or ijer-sector or rawrnuthug-realwar (not approved) as examples
lostmydollar
Falkok [250]

Postby ilijah999 » 13 August 2017, 07:04

For a map that bug, adding some interactive stuff would make a bit more...interesting. adding more would make this map better, it's too big and its kinda unfair. Switch it up fam. Add more. Add somethimg new. I'll rate it a 3/5 for now

ilijah999
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby Roxxar » 13 August 2017, 22:08

i appreciate the feedback lostmydollar; however, i must admit and repeat (not sure if i said it before) that i made both maps as a bit of a meme so truthfully i am not that open to feedback because quite frankly i dont care that much. regardless of that statement, i will consider what you said and make some adjustments to the distance between platforms

ilijah, i would like some more information on how it is unfair when the entire map is not only symmetrical, but also both teams have the same weapons and the same placement in the map (dm is different, but i cannot control spawns nor weapon placement [or at least not that i know of] in dm).

i would also like more information as to what you want/expect in larger maps, including some actual detail instead of just "more more more, change change change, stuff stuff stuff"

edit: i have unpublished it for now in order to make changes on it in the future; i still welcome feedback kind of
Roxxar
Civil Security Lite [100]

Return to Multiplayer Maps