PlazmaBurst 2.5

Give us your feedback about PB2.5! Or have an idea? Post it here!

Re: PlazmaBurst 2.5

Postby AI Robot » 11 December 2016, 21:52

Im hyped about Breakable Walls Which Equals less camping. ^_^
AI Robot
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby MI6 AGENT 007 » 11 December 2016, 21:59

Also I think it be cool to get upgrades for our health meter as well.
MI6 AGENT 007
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby mikey schmidt » 12 December 2016, 03:20

AI Robot wrote:Im hyped about Breakable Walls Which Equals less camping. ^_^

i dont think that will work, i usually camp when im outnumbered ( i camp above a building in x death-realwar cuz there are so many reds )
mikey schmidt
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby MI6 AGENT 007 » 12 December 2016, 03:47

mikey schmidt wrote:

i dont think that will work, i usually camp when im outnumbered ( i camp above a building in x death-realwar cuz there are so many reds )
Agreed I camp when outnumbered as well.
MI6 AGENT 007

Postby mikey schmidt » 12 December 2016, 06:46

MI6 AGENT 007 wrote:
mikey schmidt wrote:

Agreed I camp when outnumbered as well.

well, breakable walls is a horrible idea, since new players will get farmed when all of the walls were gone
hence why camping is allowed while noobs hates it

i have more idea :
-shockwave effect on explosives. a wave distortion will be visible around the explosion, it does not harm the player but it pushes the player from the explosion, the bigger the explosion, the more shockwave power will push you, and the further it travels ( it wont go trough walls )

-cs tank. a slow, heavy, armored vechile (you can still customize the hp though). the armaments : a 40 mm machine-cannon, and a plasma turret that shoots a 125 mm energy pellet (slight brush damage like bng) note : maybe mm should be door prenentation

-alien rider. just like those speed bikes from star wars. but a different desing

-acid proof ( consumable ). you can buy it in the shop

-window. background windows were not destructable, the ones like walls are, shockwave can also shatter it

-both the rail and blaster version of alien pistol should be in the shop
well i actually like the alien rail pistol ( the projectile were super fast ) but make the alien rail pistol's projectile bounce of walls like the lite railgun and heavy railgun ( i highly request it )
mikey schmidt
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby tehswordninja » 12 December 2016, 16:49

mikey schmidt wrote:
well, breakable walls is a horrible idea, since new players will get farmed when all of the walls were gone

i have more idea :
-shockwave effect on explosives. a wave distortion will be visible around the explosion, it does not harm the player but it pushes the player from the explosion, the bigger the explosion, the more shockwave power will push you, and the further it travels ( it wont go trough walls )

-cs tank. a slow, heavy, armored vechile (you can still customize the hp though). the armaments : a 40 mm machine-cannon, and a plasma turret that shoots a 125 mm energy pellet (slight brush damage like bng) note : maybe mm should be door prenentation

-alien rider. just like those speed bikes from star wars. but a different desing

-window. background windows were not destructable, the ones like walls are, shockwave can also shatter it

well i actually like the alien rail pistol ( the projectile were super fast ) but make the alien rail pistol's projectile bounce of walls like the lite railgun and heavy railgun ( i highly request it )

From what i know only movables are breakable, not all walls. Besides, approved maps will likely be a lot different in PB2.5, plus with the addition of ammo, I think camping's effectiveness will be lowered heavily.

I certainly would like to see shockwave effects, more vehicles, usable items, etc.
tehswordninja
Proxy [700]

Postby GhostX5 » 12 December 2016, 23:06

tehswordninja wrote:
mikey schmidt wrote:

i have more idea :

From what i know only movables are breakable, not all walls. Besides, approved maps will likely be a lot different in PB2.5, plus with the addition of ammo, I think camping's effectiveness will be lowered heavily.

I certainly would like to see shockwave effects, more vehicles, usable items, etc.
I agree to this one, I really loved shockwave effects on such explosions! That's what really missing in PB2!
GhostX5
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Postby mikey schmidt » 13 December 2016, 00:33

GhostX5 wrote:
tehswordninja wrote:
mikey schmidt wrote:

i have more idea :

I agree to this one, I really loved shockwave effects on such explosions! That's what really missing in PB2!

my favorite pistol in pb2 is actually the alien rail pistol, altrough its weak, its fire rate is fast and the projectile speed is undodgeable, but if both blaster and rail version of the alien pistols were in pb2.5 i would like its projectile to bounce just like the cs railguns in multiplayer (seriously, i highly request this)

another idea :
-debrees. well in one of my old profile (not this one) check the one that has 5 stars, you play it and you will se several building remains ( type the player search : jeff shadow )
mikey schmidt
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby GhostX5 » 13 December 2016, 19:50

Oh, that one. Well, that only happens when you destroyed a movable, and it breaks down into debris. But I'm pretty sure that'll work good too, it'll resemble the destroyed city, if we have multiples of debris objects.
GhostX5

Postby mikey schmidt » 14 December 2016, 04:05

GhostX5 wrote:Oh, that one. Well, that only happens when you destroyed a movable, and it breaks down into debris. But I'm pretty sure that'll work good too, it'll resemble the destroyed city, if we have multiples of debris objects.

yeah, thats what i mean but my favorite gun :
my favorite pistol in pb2 is actually the alien rail pistol, altrough its weak, its fire rate is fast and the projectile speed is undodgeable, but if both blaster and rail version of the alien pistols were in pb2.5 i would like its projectile to bounce just like the cs railguns in multiplayer (seriously, i highly request this)
mikey schmidt
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby GhostX5 » 16 December 2016, 12:00

Don't worry my friend, it's back in PB2.5, but might work the same or not.
GhostX5

Postby blastermaster443 » 16 December 2016, 22:01

I would like to see some work on the ghost skin, like give it a time limit, cool down, etc..

i also would like to see a sniper version of the m4a1 that doesn't use a laser, but instead just does the green light thing

in case you cant tell, i love in-game assassination technics and surprise attacks. the ghost skin and the sniper serve my preference very well
blastermaster443

Postby tentionmaru7 » 11 February 2017, 00:26

blastermaster443 wrote:I would like to see some work on the ghost skin, like give it a time limit, cool down, etc..

i also would like to see a sniper version of the m4a1 that doesn't use a laser, but instead just does the green light thing

in case you cant tell, i love in-game assassination technics and surprise attacks. the ghost skin and the sniper serve my preference very well

ghost skin : maybe the mapmaker decides with an engine mark

m4a1 : i dont understand but maybe explain more?
tentionmaru7
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby wow m8 » 4 July 2017, 01:04

I'm mostly concerned about the actual story. I also would like a more balanced multiplayer with skill matchmaking and regular social. I would also want an equal start ranked game mode with precision weaponry and overall higher (ttk). That would be profusely enjoyable from my subjective view.

wow m8
Recruit

Postby Starwars7 » 2 September 2017, 13:19

I read the entire twitter page on PB2.5 yesterday. I cannot wait to play the 2.5D versions of the campaign levels. Level Four is gonna be great.

I also like the new explosions and the light effects, those will really make the game look better.

Gore on the walls has to fade in DM matches, since eventually the walls would just be red (or blue, or yellow, or green, or...) due to the map not resetting. Unless someone makes a "painting" map, that's not gonna work.

Like basically everyone else on this page, I am looking forward to skin customization. I mean, think of the possibilities! I currently use a very popular skin, the CS Ghost, so I join DM matches and find myself battling a visual clone of myself. There will be an incredible number of combinations, so never again.

I would like to be able to see myself in maps where I am an invisible Ghost, but that's just me.
Ever had one of those days where everyone you meet in ranked likes you?

Yeah, me neither.

Starwars7
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby MI6 AGENT 007 » 3 September 2017, 17:41

Keep the health system we have on PB2 and move it to 2.5. I mean this health system is the best to me it heals pretty quick when engaged in a firefight, its like if you avoid being hit for 1 sec it heals most of these damn health systems that heals in other games takes 7 seconds for it to heal so yeah, please keep this health system and move it to 2.5.
MI6 AGENT 007

Postby tehswordninja » 11 September 2017, 02:33

MI6 AGENT 007 wrote:Keep the health system we have on PB2 and move it to 2.5. I mean this health system is the best to me it heals pretty quick when engaged in a firefight, its like if you avoid being hit for 1 sec it heals most of these damn health systems that heals in other games takes 7 seconds for it to heal so yeah, please keep this health system and move it to 2.5.

I'd rather not, I really hate shooting an enemy a bunch only for them to duck into cover for a second and be max health again.
who needs a PB2.5 release date, anyways?
tehswordninja
Proxy [700]

Postby SV Swapnil » 12 September 2017, 11:52

Cool Version I want its realease date fast.I cant wait for it.Spend 2 years of thinking when will it come.And yeah Punching and Dragging body is cool too.But will it run on adobe flash?
I Come To Kill :)

SV Swapnil
Recruit

Postby GhostX5 » 12 September 2017, 14:40

Maybe, maybe not. Since Eric Gurt said that he'll be porting the game to a different one. Curious about that part.
United Special Operations ~:~ RYZE-138 aka Ghost-138 ~:~ Leader of Alpha Team ~:~ Master Chief Petty Officer
Keep Moving Forward.
GhostX5

Postby MI6 AGENT 007 » 13 September 2017, 21:37

GhostX5 wrote:Maybe, maybe not. Since Eric Gurt said that he'll be porting the game to a different one. Curious about that part.

Its what everybody wants to fking know, anyway I love the dragging and punch part but at least add blocking attacks because now hand to hand combat is finally a feature thank god!
MI6 AGENT 007

PreviousNext

Return to Feedback and Insights