Issues with "No Guests" Matches.

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Re: Issues with "No Guests" Matches.

Postby KARL SERG » 12 May 2017, 18:15

xChakra wrote:Much like the donald trump logic, its just people finding a way to say their better than minorities. In this case, guests.

And is that a bad thing? There are minorities which are inherently damaging in their own Nature, simply because they are a minority. Take a look at those liberals assuming that Feelings are relevant in determining Gender, when their only purpose is to prevent People from tearing each other apart when they shouldn't do that. What the heck?

Ahem... Guests have a few inherent "advantages" to normal Users. I won't bother mentioning them again. The idea is that those "advantages" are ruining the experience of other Users, who have Accounts and thus should have more rights, since they potentially more useful to the community.
KARL SERG
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Postby Dr Hell » 13 May 2017, 12:38

KARL SERG wrote:
xChakra wrote:Much like the donald trump logic, its just people finding a way to say their better than minorities. In this case, guests.

And is that a bad thing? There are minorities which are inherently damaging in their own Nature, simply because they are a minority. Take a look at those liberals assuming that Feelings are relevant in determining Gender, when their only purpose is to prevent People from tearing each other apart when they shouldn't do that. What the heck?

Ahem... Guests have a few inherent "advantages" to normal Users. I won't bother mentioning them again. The idea is that those "advantages" are ruining the experience of other Users, who have Accounts and thus should have more rights, since they potentially more useful to the community.

That's why I made up with the Idea of limiting the Guests more than just a Time Limit.
~~ ======The Vice-Leader of Plazma Burst Democratic Republic====== ~~
Dr Hell
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby WolfMaster12 » 13 May 2017, 13:36

Question number 1: How much you want the time limit?
Question number 2: What functions do you want to limit guests more from? They already cannot use chat, forums and custom map making, or can't get in ranked matches. Approved unranked matches are literally the only way guests can feel some action in this game, even if it's so little it can't be seen.
More cheese for the sir over here!
WolfMaster12
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby Dr Hell » 13 May 2017, 17:53

WolfMaster12 wrote:Question number 1: How much you want the time limit?
Question number 2: What functions do you want to limit guests more from? They already cannot use chat, forums and custom map making, or can't get in ranked matches. Approved unranked matches are literally the only way guests can feel some action in this game, even if it's so little it can't be seen.

As I said earlier, 1 hour is the Time Limit. Secondly, Guests can get into Approved Unranked Matches, however, when a User kills a Guest or gets killed by the Guest, his KD won't be affected.
Dr Hell
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby GhostX5 » 17 May 2017, 15:42

Dr Hell wrote:When players say I hate the guests!They are motherf***kers!!,then they're forgetting an important thing,the meaning of the word guest.Guest means a person who visits your place,in this case,the game Plazmaburst 2..They just want to check the game out,we don't want them to give a bad experience and scare 'em away!?Atleast some of them..Here in India,we have a custom of treating guests respectfully,and that's what I think players should do!

But with this,I'm not proving Ooh,I love guests!They're soooo awesome,I'm with them!!Look guests,I don't blame you for your grammar,it maybe bad because you come from a different country (But tell me,why the hell most of them can't speak good English!?Dayum!!)..But,the thing about revolting and teamkilling (Believe me,it's f**king irritating..) and revolting again..drop this idea!!Create a clan,no PROBLEM!!!You're free to do so!But when you start revolting and starting a war against the players and kill other innocent players,that's when you start breaking your limits...Take Guest-Electric Fish for example,he made JOG (Justice of Guests)..Why don't you join that!?If you do so,you'll be free from the tensions of managing clans!?Which is verrryyyyyyyyyyy x3 Easier that managing one..(Ik it's fun but..yeah).

So at the conclusion, "A united house can stand, but a house divided against itself will fall." ~ Abraham Lincoln (Maybe)..By this,the House is the great game Plazmaburst 2 and it's two Pillars,Guests and Players..if both of the players don't want to work together,one pillar will not be able to hold the weight of the house and it will fall,and vice versa for the other,so,live together,play together!

I found this on the PB2 Wiki Page for Guests, this Post was really inspirational to me, it showed that we shouldn't discriminate Guests at all.

Credits to Ryan Eastwood aka Deadmode for posting this.

Source: http://plazmabursttwo.wikia.com/wiki/Guest

I remember seeing that one. Also, it's also very inspirational to me. You're right. Abraham Lincoln did say "A united house can stand, but a house divided against itself will fall." I always remembered that one from a movie, it was Night At The Museum, the 2nd one. The part when the statue of Honest Abe (Abraham Lincoln) breaks through the glass, and fends off some warriors just to help Larry (Ben Stiller, Zoolander 2).

I agree with that, killing a guest or getting killed by a guest doesn't affect our KD/r. That would be extremely helpful.

WolfMaster12 wrote:Question number 1: How much you want the time limit?

He already told you that guests will have only 1 hour. Although they want to see some action, I created a map recently. Not sure if they're going to love it, because the map has 6 players against 6 players who are infected. I can't update the map furthermore, because my laptop's fried, and I'm on my gadget only.
United Special Operations ~:~ RYZE-138 aka Ghost-138 ~:~ Leader of Alpha Team ~:~ Master Chief Petty Officer
Keep Moving Forward.
GhostX5
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Postby Kazy » 17 May 2017, 15:54

I hope you guys have in your mind that we are inb4 PB2.5, because 2.5 won't have guests as such for any multiplayer feature but maybe the coop-campaign.
Other than that guests will only be able to play the campaign and nothing else.
Therefore we should've ended this "discussion" weeks ago, because 2.5 will attract a new playerbase not just with the ADs that are going to be around for it, but more from word spreading that community members do.
So the "Guests are required to keep the Community alive" point doesn't count anymore.

On an extra note i am going to close this thread if you bring up any more profanity.
Spoiler: Show More
- if you read this, you can read.
Kazy
PB2 Official Weeaboo

Postby MI6 AGENT 007 » 18 May 2017, 19:47

Kazy wrote:I hope you guys have in your mind that we are inb4 PB2.5, because 2.5 won't have guests as such for any multiplayer feature but maybe the coop-campaign.
Other than that guests will only be able to play the campaign and nothing else.
Therefore we should've ended this "discussion" weeks ago, because 2.5 will attract a new playerbase not just with the ADs that are going to be around for it, but more from word spreading that community members do.
So the "Guests are required to keep the Community alive" point doesn't count anymore.

On an extra note i am going to close this thread if you bring up any more profanity.

Thats really interesting I wonder how that might play out...
MI6 AGENT 007
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby prometheansoldier » 20 May 2017, 23:28

Yup, Dr Hell should really lock this one up right away. Looks like I just lost my time.
You know me. When I make a promise You keep it. I do know how to pick 'em.
prometheansoldier
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby Dr Hell » 21 May 2017, 05:50

Alright, fine, I will lock this.
Dr Hell
Cyber Grub [25]

Previous

Return to General Discussion