Issues with "No Guests" Matches.

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Re: Issues with "No Guests" Matches.

Postby KARL SERG » 30 April 2017, 06:59

Dr Hell wrote:I don't think Discrimination should be the Reason why they are motivated to make an Account, as I said, instead of getting motivated to make an Account, some are motivated to QUIT PB2 and may even spread the word to their friends not to play this Game at all. Honestly, I'm sure you guys don't like to hear someone saying that, but if we continue discriminating Guests, then we'll continue hearing stuff like this.

Those Guests should make an Account if they can, though. Discrimination may scare some of them while motivating others. As I already said, everything that works is acceptable.
KARL SERG
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Postby Dr Hell » 30 April 2017, 12:44

Karl Serg, you're right, although I would prefer having a nicer way of motivating Guests to make an Account. Which is to basically teach and encourage them to make one.
~~ ======The Vice-Leader of Plazma Burst Democratic Republic====== ~~
Dr Hell
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Kazy » 30 April 2017, 13:05

Dr Hell wrote:Karl Serg, you're right, although I would prefer having a nicer way of motivating Guests to make an Account. Which is to basically teach and encourage them to make one.

Or simply remove the Guest feature completly so you need an account to access community features in the first place.
If you want to have a preview, watch Youtube videos of it or create an account to test it out.
Makes life easier for everyone.

I am certainly sure that Guests are only going to be a thing for playing the singleplayer campaign on PB2.5*
Spoiler: Show More
- if you read this, you can read.
Kazy
PB2 Official Weeaboo

Postby Dr Hell » 30 April 2017, 14:08

Kazy wrote:
Dr Hell wrote:Karl Serg, you're right, although I would prefer having a nicer way of motivating Guests to make an Account. Which is to basically teach and encourage them to make one.

Or simply remove the Guest feature completly so you need an account to access community features in the first place.
If you want to have a preview, watch Youtube videos of it or create an account to test it out.
Makes life easier for everyone.

I am certainly sure that Guests are only going to be a thing for playing the singleplayer campaign.

Good idea Kazy, removing Guests is the best way to motivate them to make an Account as well as completely putting Discrimination against Guests and "No Guests" matches being made to a full stop. As well as not having to worry about Hackers getting away with it. Although I understand that most Guests are good and just want to try out the Game, some people just abuse it, which makes players look down on them. But after some thinking, I feel that removing Guests is 50/50 for me.
Last edited by Dr Hell on 2 May 2017, 06:23, edited 3 times in total.
Dr Hell
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby MI6 AGENT 007 » 2 May 2017, 01:43

I remember when I was a guest I was treated so differently so I got sick and tired of that and made an account because I wanted respect so now I gained it from a majority of players.
MI6 AGENT 007
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby GhostX5 » 2 May 2017, 03:36

This is exactly what I'm waiting for.

I have seen a lot of players, they hate guests. But one of them, my friend, she doesn't hate all of them. Me, I don't either. I don't think that all guests are bad. Some of them don't know on how to create an account, some of them are new, even some of them hate us, because we hate them.

Seriously, nothing here has changed, since 2016. Originally, I was a guest, there was this one user, in a hide and seek map, he started kicking me for no reason. I don't know why, but he started saying this "Dude, go f**king create an account." I told him to get out, he said the same thing, and he added this "When you do this, I will leave." He really do hates guests, right?

Some guest, are actually helpful to me, especially in some matches, like parkour, prison, real war, base. I have a friend before, he was also a guest, he asked me on creating an account, how to create a password. It was like this:

(Guest-53): Hey Prome, how do you create a password?
(Prometheansoldier): This is an example, 299***** (Just made the other numbers blank), but you have to make your own. Try doing it, but it's ok if you make it similar, because this is not currently my password.
(Guest-53): Okay. I'll try.
Guest-53 has left the game

(After 9 mins of winning 3 rounds by killing some users)

Guest-53 connected

(Guest-53): Sorry man, it not accepting. I made it 1234567890
(Prometheansoldier): Oh well, it's okay if you don't have to create one, maybe try asking your mom or dad. They'll help you out on this. :)
(Guest-53): That sounds like a good idea, thanks for the tip.
(Prometheansoldier): No problem man. Anytime.

I'm actually helpful to such users, especially guests too. When one of my teammates die, even if it's a guest, I would still heal him/her.

Look at my brother, he has autism, he still needs aid from me, my mother and my father. I'm always there for him, I always cherish him, love him, feed him, even taking care of him. He's starting to learn some new things, like writing, reading, putting some things back where they were from, and even learning how to speak fluently. If nobody helps him, then he wouldn't be able to learn some new things right now. That's why I always have to help him out, when he needs it.

It's just the same thing, like my brother, and the guests here in PB2. We really should do the same thing, teach them some new things that they were supposed to learn, teach them how to create an account, and maybe there will be a change here. Not hate them, cursing at them, swearing at them, even giving them more pain, and torture. That's just wrong. We'll lose more players if we do this, but if we chose to respect them, giving them a chance to do some things, maybe we'll have more players, more friends. It's just friendship. And respect, too. That's what is missing inside us.

I have made an idea recently, and this was from one of Dr Hell's topics.

Trial Recommendation for being a Guest:

You can play as a Guest, for 1 day. Depending on what time you will finish playing as a Guest in the multiplayer, you will receive a message from the Plazma Burst 2 Website:

Your time as a Guest has ended. You can create your account, and playing as a Guest again is not allowed for now.

If they refuse this message, and wait for the time after 24 hours and started playing as a Guest again, they will receive this:

You have violated the order that you have not followed yesterday. You cannot play the multiplayer, for a week. Please wait for 84 hours, until you've created your new account.
United Special Operations ~:~ RYZE-138 aka Ghost-138 ~:~ Leader of Alpha Team ~:~ Master Chief Petty Officer
Keep Moving Forward.
GhostX5

Postby Dr Hell » 2 May 2017, 12:20

After some thinking on my previous post, I don't think it's a good idea to remove Guests, instead, Guests should be given a time limit to play.

Here's how I think it should go.

1. Once their time limit is up, a Message on the Screen would show up and this is what it says....
"To be able to play further, please make an Account."

Even if the Guests didn't know how to make an Account, there is a tutorial, as well as a Video, and these are the words above...
" Don't know how to make an Account? Don't worry!"

2. There would be an Introduction to Plazma Burst 2 by showing the Code Of Conduct, Match names that are suitable, and to stay away from bad players. They also show what happens should any of the Code Of Conduct be broken. Besides that, should the Guests break any of the Rules, their IP can be tracked.

3. Once their playtime as Guest is up, there is no way that the Player is able to play as Guest again, even if they make an Account.

Overall, what do you guys think of this? Suggest to me if there should be any improvements.
Last edited by Dr Hell on 2 May 2017, 14:52, edited 1 time in total.
Dr Hell
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby GhostX5 » 2 May 2017, 13:24

Alright, now that sounds way more perfect! Thanks for improving the Trial Recommendation for being a Guest idea of mine, Dr Hell! :D
United Special Operations ~:~ RYZE-138 aka Ghost-138 ~:~ Leader of Alpha Team ~:~ Master Chief Petty Officer
Keep Moving Forward.
GhostX5

Postby WolfMaster12 » 2 May 2017, 16:34

I think the idea is good. How much do you want time limit for guests to have though?
More cheese for the sir over here!
WolfMaster12
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby Dr Hell » 3 May 2017, 00:11

WolfMaster12 wrote:I think the idea is good. How much do you want time limit for guests to have though?

Good question, maybe 1 hour?
Dr Hell
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby JayaRaya » 3 May 2017, 01:46

Dr Hell wrote:After some thinking on my previous post, I don't think it's a good idea to remove Guests, instead, Guests should be given a time limit to play.

Here's how I think it should go.

1. Once their time limit is up, a Message on the Screen would show up and this is what it says....
"To be able to play further, please make an Account."

Even if the Guests didn't know how to make an Account, there is a tutorial, as well as a Video, and these are the words above...
" Don't know how to make an Account? Don't worry!"

I'm glad you rethinking it back logically. For the record, this idea has been suggested by GhostX5 before in the previous topic.

http://prntscr.com/f3flbz
http://prntscr.com/f3fljx
http://prntscr.com/f3flo4

Or maybe by someone else before him. (Anyway, back to the topic).

So with this idea, posible chances the guest feature still been able to used for visitors / testers of the game. Only for a short amount of time, until they had to make an account. Guests can still accessible & the number of registered users can increase. (~ Everyone wins ~).

Also to prevent some certain guests to act absolutely no care of making an account. (Because this issue also would reducing the amount of registered users).

User(+) : Say guest, do you have an account ?
Guest-xxxxx : No
User(+) : Why ?
Guest-xxxxx : Because i dont want to.

The community should make a tutorial or some sort of a guide for everyone to make an account easily. Can be a form or a video. (For some peoples, making an account is easy. But that doesn't mean that, " All of kids in the world can do the same ". Certain peoples need guidances).

Dr Hell wrote:2. There would be an Introduction to Plazma Burst 2 by showing the Code Of Conduct, Match names that are suitable, and to stay away from bad players. They also show what happens should any of the Code Of Conduct be broken. Besides that, should the Guests break any of the Rules, their IP can be tracked.

This could reduce the amount of bad attitude guests that many users complain about it. As well as introducing our official Code of Conduct rules into many peoples to follow.

Dr Hell wrote:3. Once their playtime as Guest is up, there is no way that the Player is able to play as Guest again, even if they make an Account.

This could prevent some bad / annoying users using the guest feature to ruined many other users KDR points, get away with breaking the rules anytime (even a hacking attempt), or any annoying things to troll other users.

Dr Hell wrote:Overall, what do you guys think of this? Suggest to me if there should be any improvements.

So far, It's a good ideas. Probally should be mentioned at PB2.5. If it's possible for Eric to added this kind of system, or if he really wants to.

This just my opinion, i have rights to say it. Just like you have rights to say it aswell.
If anyone either agreed or disagreed, go ahead. Im just saying things according to my thinking.
~~ Regards :thank:
Last edited by JayaRaya on 3 May 2017, 09:48, edited 1 time in total.
"Always repent and rectify any mistakes that you have been done."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OMD_LSELAM
JayaRaya

Postby Dr Hell » 3 May 2017, 06:52

Well, PB2.5 won't have Guests, it's confirmed.
Last edited by Dr Hell on 5 May 2017, 06:40, edited 2 times in total.
Dr Hell
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby GhostX5 » 3 May 2017, 08:01

Oh noes. :O

It's far more worse than I ever thought.
Keep Moving Forward.
GhostX5

Postby Dr Hell » 5 May 2017, 06:40

I don't agree with Guests being removed in PB2.5, I feel that they should be added, except that they should be given a time limit.
Last edited by Dr Hell on 7 May 2017, 05:36, edited 1 time in total.
Dr Hell
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby jeff the hacker » 5 May 2017, 12:16

Dr Hell wrote:PB2.5 needs to have Guests, except that they should do something similar to what I hope that can be implemented.

the ones i meet were mostly the ones that support the bad users more than being a good sport

the moment when i was playing an approved map :
http://www.plazmaburst2.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=19518

remove the guest's ability to kick, spectate, and play unranked approved maps if you want them in PB2.5
im an alien inside

jeff the hacker

Postby mokaal » 9 May 2017, 09:48

first those matches called *no guests* its must be not allowed in PB2 servers its cause problems as kazy said *no guests matches can allowed* how this happening its not good to do it so please i hop someone help us -mokaal
Plazma Burst 2 had its moments,

let it rest peacefully among the legendary flash games.
mokaal
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby MI6 AGENT 007 » 9 May 2017, 11:21

And I thought in the COC that any type of hatred isnt allowed so creating maps saying no Guests probably directed by users isnt hatred towards other players because guests are players to but I just feel like they aint.
MI6 AGENT 007

Postby Dr Hell » 9 May 2017, 12:46

When players say I hate the guests!They are motherf***kers!!,then they're forgetting an important thing,the meaning of the word guest.Guest means a person who visits your place,in this case,the game Plazmaburst 2..They just want to check the game out,we don't want them to give a bad experience and scare 'em away!?Atleast some of them..Here in India,we have a custom of treating guests respectfully,and that's what I think players should do!

But with this,I'm not proving Ooh,I love guests!They're soooo awesome,I'm with them!!Look guests,I don't blame you for your grammar,it maybe bad because you come from a different country (But tell me,why the hell most of them can't speak good English!?Dayum!!)..But,the thing about revolting and teamkilling (Believe me,it's f**king irritating..) and revolting again..drop this idea!!Create a clan,no PROBLEM!!!You're free to do so!But when you start revolting and starting a war against the players and kill other innocent players,that's when you start breaking your limits...Take Guest-Electric Fish for example,he made JOG (Justice of Guests)..Why don't you join that!?If you do so,you'll be free from the tensions of managing clans!?Which is verrryyyyyyyyyyy x3 Easier that managing one..(Ik it's fun but..yeah).

So at the conclusion, A united house can stand,but a house divided against itself will fall ~ Abraham Lincoln (Maybe)..By this,the House is the great game Plazmaburst 2 and it's two Pillars,Guests and Players..if both of the players don't want to work together,one pillar will not be able to hold the weight of the house and it will fall,and vice versa for the other,so,live together,play together!

I found this on the PB2 Wiki Page for Guests, this Post was really inspirational to me, it showed that we shouldn't discriminate Guests at all.

Credits to Ryan Eastwood aka Deadmode for posting this.

Source: http://plazmabursttwo.wikia.com/wiki/Guest
Dr Hell
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby MI6 AGENT 007 » 10 May 2017, 00:46

Dr Hell wrote:When players say I hate the guests!They are motherf***kers!!,then they're forgetting an important thing,the meaning of the word guest.Guest means a person who visits your place,in this case,the game Plazmaburst 2..They just want to check the game out,we don't want them to give a bad experience and scare 'em away!?Atleast some of them..Here in India,we have a custom of treating guests respectfully,and that's what I think players should do!

But with this,I'm not proving Ooh,I love guests!They're soooo awesome,I'm with them!!Look guests,I don't blame you for your grammar,it maybe bad because you come from a different country (But tell me,why the hell most of them can't speak good English!?Dayum!!)..But,the thing about revolting and teamkilling (Believe me,it's f**king irritating..) and revolting again..drop this idea!!Create a clan,no PROBLEM!!!You're free to do so!But when you start revolting and starting a war against the players and kill other innocent players,that's when you start breaking your limits...Take Guest-Electric Fish for example,he made JOG (Justice of Guests)..Why don't you join that!?If you do so,you'll be free from the tensions of managing clans!?Which is verrryyyyyyyyyyy x3 Easier that managing one..(Ik it's fun but..yeah).

So at the conclusion, A united house can stand,but a house divided against itself will fall ~ Abraham Lincoln (Maybe)..By this,the House is the great game Plazmaburst 2 and it's two Pillars,Guests and Players..if both of the players don't want to work together,one pillar will not be able to hold the weight of the house and it will fall,and vice versa for the other,so,live together,play together!

I found this on the PB2 Wiki Page for Guests, this Post was really inspirational to me, it showed that we shouldn't discriminate Guests at all.

Credits to Ryan Eastwood aka Deadmode for posting this.

Source: http://plazmabursttwo.wikia.com/wiki/Guest

Yes that is true.
MI6 AGENT 007

Postby xChakra » 12 May 2017, 02:09

Much like the donald trump logic, its just people finding a way to say their better than minorities. In this case, guests.
[sarcasm] Yeah... Sure[/sarcasm]
xChakra
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion