Verify feature.

Give us your feedback about the website! Or have an idea? Post it here!

Verify feature.

Postby Lance Ryder Wilson » 15 October 2016, 21:57

Well i think we need Verify Option.it would be cool like look you won't be able to impersonate.real Youtubers And Staff will get Verified.

Lance Ryder Wilson
Civil Security Lite [100]

Re: Verify feature.

Postby Hikarikaze » 15 October 2016, 22:11

Logins already prove authenticity and verification since impersonators can't fully copy names with logins alone. It'd just be an useless feature that only exists to be there
Hikarikaze
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Lance Ryder Wilson » 15 October 2016, 22:30

Hikarikaze wrote:Logins already prove authenticity and verification since impersonators can't fully copy names with logins alone. It'd just be an useless feature that only exists to be there

i for got to write They will have a Tick Mark in there name.who will go visit profile and shit.

Lance Ryder Wilson

Postby Hikarikaze » 15 October 2016, 23:00

Lance Ryder Wilson wrote:
Hikarikaze wrote:Logins already prove authenticity and verification since impersonators can't fully copy names with logins alone. It'd just be an useless feature that only exists to be there

i for got to write They will have a Tick Mark in there name.who will go visit profile and shit.

Still unnecessary.

If my login is Hikarikaze and someone makes a login called Hikarikze, my login can be proof that I am in fact the real one. The entire login/name would be a different color whereas with impersonation accounts, it won't be since people will add in missing letters with the nickname feature. Also account IDs can be somewhat helpful in proving authenticity (my account # is 1057536, impersonators for example will have something much higher). There's no need for a checkmark to verify something that multiple other things already do for you.

Also, why should YouTubers (it's also obvious you want this for yourself too considering you call yourself a YouTuber) and staff receive this sort of verification? Random users can be impersonated as well, it's only fair that everyone receives a checkmark, even though impersonators will also receive verification since their logins would technically be original on the basis that it's not an exact copy of anyone else's name.
Hikarikaze
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Lance Ryder Wilson » 28 November 2016, 10:44

Hikarikaze wrote:
Lance Ryder Wilson wrote:

Still unnecessary.

If my login is Hikarikaze and someone makes a login called Hikarikze, my login can be proof that I am in fact the real one. The entire login/name would be a different color whereas with impersonation accounts, it won't be since people will add in missing letters with the nickname feature. Also account IDs can be somewhat helpful in proving authenticity (my account # is 1057536, impersonators for example will have something much higher). There's no need for a checkmark to verify something that multiple other things already do for you.

Also, why should YouTubers (it's also obvious you want this for yourself too considering you call yourself a YouTuber) and staff receive this sort of verification? Random users can be impersonated as well, it's only fair that everyone receives a checkmark, even though impersonators will also receive verification since their logins would technically be original on the basis that it's not an exact copy of anyone else's name.

Okay Look:
Admins=Red Check Mark.
Head Moderator=Dark Blue Check Mark.
Moderators=Light Blue Check Mark.
Supporters=Yellow/Gold Check Mark.
Trail Staff=Pink Check Mark.
Youtubers=Black Check Mark.
Players=Orange Check Mark.
Understood?

Lance Ryder Wilson

Return to Website / PB2 Game