STOP SPAWNKILLING.

Give us your feedback about the website! Or have an idea? Post it here!

Re: STOP SPAWNKILLING.

Postby master derk300 » 9 March 2016, 02:08

Its not going to be chaotic, people won't die faster it will let you have a gun to defense you, simple.
Invincibility shield is stupid. This is not a moba game.

master derk300
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Rhymes » 15 May 2016, 03:24

Five seconds is a little too much. I'd prefer 2-2.5, because if everyone dies at pretty much the same time, we'd all have to wait 5 seconds to actually play the game, and have fun. It would just be chaotic. And a better feature would just be to make players spawn near weapons but not other players. But if it's TDM, then they should spawn near teammates.

Rhymes
Recruit

Postby Civil-Lite » 15 May 2016, 13:59

Well, one thing is that you can't really help it if you are spawn killing because its probraly due to the fact of the player spawns in the map itself. But I do kinda like this idea cus it just might help reduce the amount of spawn kills in maps, say like once you spawn have a shield around you or turn ghost-like for a bout 3seconds, you can't kill and no one can kill you till the 3seconds is up and then you wouldn't have to worry about spawn killing or people spawn killing you :D . Just play the game, have fun and enjoy yourself.
Civil-Lite
Janitor

Postby ustopable » 15 May 2016, 15:45

Off Topic: Why this post necro?
master derk300 wrote:Its not going to be chaotic, people won't die faster it will let you have a gun to defense you, simple.
Invincibility shield is stupid. This is not a moba game.

If PB2 isn't heavy reliant on guns this could be called a MOBA

On Topic: Anyways from those 2 ideas
Invisibility Shield
Pros
-Gives you time to breathe
-Gives you a perfect time to get weapons
-You could kill someone once the shield is out
-You could just follow an enemy and keep using PSI blades on him

Cons
-Enemy could just follow you and still a small advantage when the enemy perfectly timed its attack

Spawn with weapons
Pros
-You could kill players who are distracted firing in the other direction
-Gives you partially self defense
-Gives player no way to get 0 deaths in a match

Cons
-Better weapon could still kill you
-Lag (Multiple weapons on screen and natural guns on map) = Too much weapon

I can't see why players can't accept spawnkill, If they themselves spawn kills and naturally we would spawnkill since that player who is newly spawned could still fight (Swords). I know its not as effective as gun but you could still kill players using sword
ustopable
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby tehswordninja » 15 May 2016, 19:37

This should be an option, not a game mechanic. You should have the option when making maps if you want players to have the shield on spawn and for how long. Perhaps in ranked there would be a set time for this, idk.
Spawning with weapons should also be an option. The ability to choose what guns you spawn with, how many times you respawn with that gun, etc would be great, so you could have progressive matches (where the further in you start spawning in with better guns, something like that) or it could depend on what round, etc.
tehswordninja
Proxy [700]

Postby Eazy_E » 23 May 2016, 11:49

I agree with this, but for only exact 3.5 seconds. It's either the shield disappears when you shoot or the shield disappears for a period of time (3.5 sec). No need to spawn with guns, as it takes skill to get a gun and avoid the bullets like a boss using portnades or "X". I agree with the optional time limit but what if the map maker changed the shield into 10 seconds? You can nearly stand in front of the guy and kill him with one shot. It should be fixed for all of the maps. Js.
Eazy_E
Recruit

Postby master derk300 » 26 May 2016, 00:33

What you saying? Shield is just dumb option to add. You just can abuse it.

And if u spawn with guns u will always have a chance to kill a guy with better guns. the one who reacts first will kill the other. And there will be no lag because only basic weapons will not be around map.

Your ideas are just bad as u probably are in the game with no offense.
Pros
-Gives you time to breathe <-------- Yeah sure make this game more casual that actually is
-Gives you a perfect time to get weapons <----- And abuse it since u can't die first secs
The other ideas just make no sense.

Spawn with weapons
Pros

-Gives player no way to get 0 deaths in a match <--------- false you still can die, probably people that are just bad at this game only want spawn kill to have a chance to kill someone that is better than he/she is.

Cons
-Better weapon could still kill you <----- false the one who reacts first will kill the other.
-Lag (Multiple weapons on screen and natural guns on map) = Too much weapon <---- for that reason all basic weapons will not be spawn in map like 1 and 6 it means less lag.

Your ideas are just bad no logic.

master derk300
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Eazy_E » 26 May 2016, 07:25

^ Your first sentence is the one with no logic. Perhaps you can make a constructive criticism instead, don't you think?

Only agree with shield. Picking up a gun, shooting, slicing, or throwing ANY nade makes your shield disappear.
Eazy_E
Recruit

Postby ustopable » 26 May 2016, 11:04

master derk300 wrote:Pros
-Gives you time to breathe <-------- Yeah sure make this game more casual that actually is
-Gives you a perfect time to get weapons <----- And abuse it since u can't die first secs
The other ideas just make no sense.

If giving a player a time to breathe is not a good idea for you then there is no way to argue around it and there is no way to abuse it.

master derk300 wrote:Spawn with weapons
Pros

-Gives player no way to get 0 deaths in a match <--------- false you still can die, probably people that are just bad at this game only want spawn kill to have a chance to kill someone that is better than he/she is.

I like this you gave my idea a support

master derk300 wrote:Cons
-Better weapon could still kill you <----- false the one who reacts first will kill the other.

Not all players have a good reaction time as yours.

master derk300 wrote:-Lag (Multiple weapons on screen and natural guns on map) = Too much weapon <---- for that reason all basic weapons will not be spawn in map like 1 and 6 it means less lag.

Then when a player dies all basic weapons will stay in the map and clearly you didn't mention any of these basic weapons to despawn when its original owner dies so if there are 16 players and each players died 10 times then there are already 360 basic weapons in the map and still will result to a lag.
ustopable
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby master derk300 » 26 May 2016, 17:20

I checked ur profile before so i can say ur opinion is not justified.

master derk300
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Mirth » 26 May 2016, 20:33

master derk300 wrote:I checked ur profile before so i can say ur opinion is not justified.

Using ad autoritatem arguments won't support your points. Prevent yourself from posting if you are only going to bring this each time something counter argues you. That said, have a nice day :thank:
Mirth
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby KARL SERG » 29 May 2016, 09:09

master derk300 wrote:I checked ur profile before so i can say ur opinion is not justified.

It does not relate. He could have more Profiles, some of which justify his Opinion by your standards.
KARL SERG
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Postby Kazy » 6 July 2016, 12:16

master derk300 wrote:Your ideas are just bad as u probably are in the game with no offense.
Pros
[...]

Can you not doublepost?
If you have got something to add and you did already post a reply, edit it.

Posts merged!
Kazy
PB2 Official Weeaboo

Postby David91523 » 6 July 2016, 20:44

Yeah sure i don't wanna insult anyone who spawn killed me.
But i am ignoring the spawn kills and don't care how much they care about KDR
David91523
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby RenegadeKillerGSX9 » 9 July 2016, 06:16

Same here, instead of saying "WTF?" when spawn killed, I wouldn't say anything. Just ignoring, because I don't really talk much.
RenegadeKillerGSX9
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby DemoniX90 » 16 July 2016, 14:02

Agreed!!

DemoniX90
Recruit

Postby master derk300 » 7 November 2016, 01:03

^ when noobs talk balance lmao .

"ad autoritatem " you can't just let less skill players talk about balance because they always bring idiotic ideas. sad

master derk300
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Protonoid » 7 November 2016, 15:46

Please do not necropost (the last post is older than 60 days)
TOPIC LOCKED!
Protonoid
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Previous

Return to Website / PB2 Game