Bullets in TDM or Co-op

Give us your feedback about the website! Or have an idea? Post it here!

Bullets in TDM or Co-op

Postby Eazy_E » 23 May 2016, 12:01

For the incoming PB2.5, I would like to suggest that the bullets have an assigned color for both teams. E.g Blue for Blue team and Red for Red team. I'm tired of dodging all of the bullets that comes close to me and end up dying due to exaggerated self-boost not knowing it's just my team's bullet. I see no disadvantage to this. Opinions regarding to this will be accepted whether it's to approve or disapprove. Suggestions regarding about the rocket's, BNG's, Railguns', and the gun that shoots green thingies bullets will be HIGHLY accepted too.
Eazy_E
Recruit

Re: Bullets in TDM or Co-op

Postby assasinguy » 23 May 2016, 13:57

Seems like a good idea to me. As for rockets, railguns, BNGs, I wouldn't mind just having red/blue versions of the projectiles, it would look pretty cool.
assasinguy
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Re: Bullets in TDM or Co-op

Postby ustopable » 23 May 2016, 15:10

Railgun, Assault Rifle CSRC, Shotgun CS Daz, CS BNG, Rocket Launcher, and Plasmabloom being colored for each team is so weird though it makes distinguishing your teams much faster. I think we should let C-01r, C-01p and C-01s do their job as distinguinshing red team from Blue team although it would limit our gun choices to 3 weapons.
ustopable
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Return to Website / PB2 Game