Complaints Megathread/What Grinds Your Gears

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Complaints Megathread/What Grinds Your Gears

Postby DoomWrath » 22 January 2016, 14:35

Green eyed Demon wrote:There should be a megathread where posts about people complaining about community members go

-----------

Hello Community!

Do you have something to moan about?
Are you angry about a long-standing feature of the game?
Do you want to vent a complaint without being shot down by others?
Want to let loose your frustration with a forum post, but don't feel it's important enough?

Then welcome to the Complaints Megathread!

This is a megathread into which random complaints about anything can go. This is not for real, serious grievances, problems with specific named people, or anything that should be discussed. This is for venting that people keep bodybreaking you and the feature sucks, or that school keeps giving you way too much homework.

NOTICE: Due to suspected post farming from some users, you may only post here once per 7 days. Failure to comply will result in your posts being removed.
DoomWrath
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Re: Complaints Megathread

Postby Silent Aurora » 22 January 2016, 14:59

When people team in DM even though there is a TDM for that. Nice logic.
Silent Aurora
Silent Aurora
Heavy Marine [900]

Postby NNC » 22 January 2016, 16:24

I'm getting sick of seeing people flooding the forum with useless, meaningless, pointless shitposts like "good idea +1" just to get The Most Important Number In The Whole Life increased.
~~~~
NNC
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby NovianKnight » 22 January 2016, 18:34

When guest play PB2.
The official Novian Studios PB2 profile! Shared by 5 other people.

NovianKnight
Recruit

Postby Catacomb » 22 January 2016, 19:42

Here's mine: WHY DID YOU MAKE A MEGA THREAD WHEN THERE ARE ONLY A TOTAL OF FOUR POSTS, YOU LIED TO ME, YOU ARE AN ADMIN WHY DID YOU DO THIS!?!?!?!?!!!?!11?!?!

Thank you.
Catacomb
Recruit

Postby Alica » 22 January 2016, 20:13

To be honest,
i am having a problem with people who do not respect the staff in their work and in general.

I noticed that when i joined this team and this problem is sadly still around.
People think we are, someone literally wrote that, ''nerdy loosers'' who have got nothing else to do than ruining the community.
It is the opposite.
We are here to keep the community running smoothly and calm and if you cannot respect that, it's even a rule to respect the actions of staff members, then you do not really deserve anything from our side. <That is my opinion.

Another point is the attitude towards us.
People tend/try to correct the actions being made by certain team members. Don't get me wrong there is nothing wrong with that. You just shouldn't make it sound disrespectful though.

Apart from that,
i have nothing else to complain about, except maybe some grammar/language issues of several people but that is not that significant.
Alica
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby guest-electric fish » 22 January 2016, 20:22

my compliment is this. i always see illegal(inappropriate)matches in each server but they are always created on california.every time i try to say that "pb2 rules says that you must not created inappropriate matches" i get either ignored either kicked or banned.and not only that ! i try to call pb2 staff but no one responds fast expect 1-2 staff who will nuke them.my opinion is that there should be a stricter rule which will block those matches
Another complaint is when users are kicking me without a reason
another 1 compliment by me is that lately there are many users who are threatening others that they will hack them
also i complaint about people who they doing dramas for no reasons
Spoiler: Show More
now the show is over ladies and gentlemen !!!! thanks for being here tonight and i really appriciette your presence so once again thank you very much and have an good night
guest-electric fish
Falkok [250]

Postby Green eyed Demon » 22 January 2016, 21:07

LOL.I was just joking,didn't think you'd actually make a topic about this xD

(Just so this doesn't get removed) I hate lag k

Green eyed Demon

Postby Lord Blue Blood » 22 January 2016, 21:37

i am getting tired of people getting tired of people getting tired of people getting tired of people getting tired of people getting tired of people getting tired of people getting tired of people getting tired of people getting tired of people getting tired of people getting tired of people getting tired of people getting tired of people getting tired of people getting tired of people getting tired of people getting tired of people getting tired of people getting tired of people getting tired of people getting tired of people getting tired of people getting tired of people getting tired of people getting tired of people getting tired of people getting tired of people getting tired of people getting tired of people getting tired of people getting tired of people getting tired of people

What i wanted to say which i did poeticly but i know people's intelligence is limited is that i am tired of people getting tired of staff being fags but i am also tired of staff complaining about people complaining about them being fags but i am also tired of complaining about people complaining about staff complaining about how people are complaining about them.

ps : this post itself is a complaint which makes me omni-hypocritical just like the abrahamic god.

pst : this sentence is wrong
Lord Blue Blood
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Silent Aurora » 22 January 2016, 21:44

I don't like the hate towards laggers. Most of it goes way out of proportion and just racist, disrespectful comments towards them.
Silent Aurora
Silent Aurora
Heavy Marine [900]

Postby tehswordninja » 23 January 2016, 03:19

I hate how smelly doomwrath is, really ticks me off

(don't hurt me pls)

In all seriousness, i don't really have any complaints. There hasn't been any drama lately, or at least much of it.
who needs a PB2.5 release date, anyways?
tehswordninja
Proxy [700]

Postby The Demian » 23 January 2016, 03:40

I hate the ammount of racism, xenophobia and hate towards the spanish community of this game. Things like "shut up deliciously exquisite pizza sauce mexican" proves the amount of ignorance of many US people, discriminating every single dude who is speaking spanish.
kek.

i c u
The Demian
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby mingo1 » 23 January 2016, 05:39

When a person sends me 6 messages instead of 1 long message.

Smh...

And that lowers my reply percentage too, even though I reply to all messages, but can't when it's a barrage of messages from the same person.

With respect, insight, and choice,

...those are my thoughts.
mingo1
Administrator

Postby lpzimm » 23 January 2016, 07:11

yo everybody who plays this game sucks js
lpzimm
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Arc_ » 23 January 2016, 09:52

People who says stuff like "lagger noob" ... I find that racist because the main reason people lag is being far from servers.

Arc_
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby shadowstorm122 » 23 January 2016, 10:05

Arc_ wrote:People who says stuff like "lagger noob" ... I find that racist because the main reason people lag is being far from servers.

Thats not even racist...

I have phasmophobia and when cs ghosts attack me I get scared and shoot in every direction... make them visible please.
shadowstorm122
Falkok [250]

Postby assasinguy » 23 January 2016, 11:24

When you kill someone and they call you "lagger" or "hacker", it's just ... really? Can you not think of anything better to say, or just try harder to kill me rather than making that pathetic excuse.

Ah well, I tend to laugh it off nowadays, someone else in my railwars match was called a lagger and I said "Hey! I'm the only lagger here, give me some acknowledgement". Aside from that my usual reply is to just focus all fire on that person, once you kill that sort of player 3-4 times he'll usually rage quit.
assasinguy
assasinguy
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby Copy_ » 23 January 2016, 11:38

I hate ragequitter's. There's just a ton of em. Example: I make a match and wait for someone to join.

Sometimes that can take a while ...

Finally someone joins, I kill him once or twice and he leaves. Yeah, that's just annoying.
The only ones who should kill, are those who are prepared to be killed.
- Lelouch vi Britannia
Copy_
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby Lord Blue Blood » 23 January 2016, 11:43

when people cant shut the deliciously exquisite pizza sauce up about being called a lagger or a noob, hacker or whatever... like come on are you so insecure you need to mention every single person that calls you something you arent which will not make you that which he has called you BECAUSE WORDS DONT CHANGE THE deliciously exquisite pizza sauce REALITY?!?!?! SHUT THE deliciously exquisite pizza sauce UP FFS

i know this post is going to offend everyone including me because i am complaining about people complaining but atleast my complaints make sense (not) because i am complaining about people complaining of something that doesnt make any sense while my complaint makes sense (not) if you think about it sowww GET AS OFFENDED AS YOU WANT MTFQRz
Lord Blue Blood
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Alien security heavy » 23 January 2016, 12:29

Current top 20 thinks they're l33t with their 4pp...
It's not like I had 4K before I reset but k...
Act like you know me, but do you even know yourself?
When you got nothin’, you got nothin’ to lose.
I may have no one else to blame, but listen to me.
You and I, we were once the same.
Alien security heavy
Cyber Grub [25]

Next

Return to General Discussion