[APPROVAL REQUEST] ig86-dm

[APPROVAL REQUEST] ig86-dm

Postby Ig86 » 19 June 2020, 15:40

I posted this once already, but I got no answer from somebody who can approve, so I post it again (I hope that's ok):

[1]
- To the best of my knowledge, the following map fits all requirements to be approved: YES
- The following map contains no unfair hidden features: YES
- The following map contains nothing against the PB2 Code of Conduct: YES
- I have read and understand fully the Required Reading for posting a Map Approval Request: YES
- I have read and understand fully the Map Approval Rules: YES

[2]
- Map Name: |DeathMatch|
- Map ID: ig86-dm
- Link to Map Page: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=9&a=&m=ig86-dm
- Link to Map Demo: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=2&map=ig86-dm

[3]
- Give a brief description of the map: DM, TDM or COOP map with sand and dark plate walls, mix of usurpation, default and bright panel background with Elevator paths as additional design. Symmetrical Map wit up to 8 players. In a part of the middle of the map there are killing rays which instant kill. Wall-piercing is disabled (is that ok?)
Guns: Assault Rifle CS-RC, Defibrillator, Sniper Rifle CS-YippeekiYay and 2 HE nades
Automatic Gunspawning with Engine marks (except for COOP-mode, of course).

Why you think this map deserves to be approved: I think its a nice looking map which would certainly make fun to play.

-other comments: I would be happy about critic and reviews :D

Ig86

Ig86
Cyber Grub [25]

Re: [APPROVAL REQUEST] ig86-dm

Postby Stryde » 20 June 2020, 17:27

Easy to navigate down the sides of the map, but feels difficult to navigate up the sides of the map
Most walls seem too thin for weapon selection on map as I feel wall piercing should be left on
In addition, thin platforms are easily able to glitch through even if properly overlapped in level editor
Many doors placed on map may also be attributing to some player lag within the map
Not sure map ID is required in middle of map in placeholder

Stryde
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Return to Approval Request Archive