[APPROVAL REQUEST] Dariy-fallout

[APPROVAL REQUEST] Dariy-fallout

Postby Dariy » 11 April 2020, 11:50

[1]
- To the best of my knowledge, the following map fits all requirements to be approved: YES
- The following map contains no unfair hidden features: YES
- The following map contains nothing against the PB2 Code of Conduct: YES
- I have read and understood fully the Required Reading for posting a Map Approval Request: YES
- I have read and understood fully the Map Approval Rules: YES

[2]
- Map Name: .:Fallout:.
- Map ID: Dariy-fallout
- Link to Map Page: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=9&a=&m= ... &id=850253
- Link to Map Demo: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=2&map=dariy-fallout

[3]
- Give a brief description of the map: An asymmetrical map suitable for DM/TDM/COOP (recommended) game modes. Perfect for 3v3 or 2v2 or 1v1 fights.
Max. Number of Players: 6
Players Health Points Value: 200
Two teams: White Team (White Proxy), Black Team (Proxy)
Weapons: Defibrillator (6pcs, Slot 6), Sniper Rifle CS-YippeeKiYay (6pcs, Slot 4), Shotgun CS-DAZ (6pcs, Slot 3), Combat Rifle CS-OICW (6pcs, Slot 2), Grenade Launcher CS-SpamThemBaby (2pcs, Slot 5)

- Why you think the map deserves to be approved: Here is an arena-style map that has evolved quite a bit over time based on feedback from players. This made it possible for me to fine-tune several aspects of the map. As with other maps I have paid a fair amount of attention to allowing for a natural and free movement across the map, however, there have been several chokepoints and "traps" placed for the addition of higher risk. The asymmetrical design gives a more authentic and exciting feel to the map and the danger of one team gaining an advantage over the other has been eliminated through a process of tweaking and testing to allow for a balanced game. The open design does not mean "spammability" thanks to the covers and obstacles added. Camping has also been eliminated due to the variety of tools available to the players and the wide range of possible approaches. In conclusion, I feel like this map would be a great addition to the approved maps arsenal as it one that has been carefully crafted to the player's preferences and it creates an atmosphere fit for approved play.
- Any other comments: -None-
Dariy
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Location: ѕιттιηg ση α яαιηвσω ωιтн α ѕтяιηg αяσυη∂ му ƒιηgєя

Re: [APPROVAL REQUEST] Dariy-fallout

Postby Kiriakos Gr96 » 12 April 2020, 03:30

Solid map overall
You need to put e-marks for the players when they play the map in dm/tdm what guns they will get when they spawn

Spoiler: Show More

I would suggest to change one of the teams skin to silk or vulture because teams have similar skins

Also make the laser do cut damage instead
Kiriakos Gr96
Administrator

Postby Dariy » 12 April 2020, 18:39

Thank you for the feedback, I have implemented the engine marks and added the change to the laser.
ησтнιηg вυт тнє вєѕт ιѕ gσσ∂ єησυgн ƒσя мє
Dariy
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Location: ѕιттιηg ση α яαιηвσω ωιтн α ѕтяιηg αяσυη∂ му ƒιηgєя

Postby Kiriakos Gr96 » 12 April 2020, 21:20

Since everything is added/updated

Map is approved.
Kiriakos Gr96
Administrator

Return to Approval Request Archive