[APPROVAL REQUEST] lostmydollar-invasion

[APPROVAL REQUEST] lostmydollar-invasion

Postby lostmydollar » 8 February 2018, 21:21

[A]
- To the best of my knowledge, the following map fits all requirements to be approved: YES
- The following map contains no unfair hidden features: YES
- The following map contains nothing against the PB2 Code of Conduct: YES
- I have read and understand fully the Required Reading for posting a Map Approval Request: YES
- I have read and understand fully the Map Approval Rules: YES

[B]
- Map Name: Invasion
- Map ID: lostmydollar-invasion
- Link to Map Page: http://plazmaburst2.com/?s=9&a=&m=lostm ... &id=861603
- Link to Map Demo: http://plazmaburst2.com/?s=2&map=lostmydollar-invasion

[C]
- Give a brief description of the map: Reds are trying to break into Blues base. 8x8; DM, TDM, COOP
- Why you think the map deserves to be approved: i don't know
- Any other comments: preview
Last edited by lostmydollar on 9 February 2018, 21:27, edited 1 time in total.
lostmydollar
Falkok [250]

Re: [APPROVAL REQUEST] lostmydollar-invasion

Postby gani » 9 February 2018, 08:00

sorry if i broke rule, but maps like this can't be approved because of bullet spam and not default zoom

2000-2018
gani
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby lostmydollar » 9 February 2018, 18:16

gani wrote:sorry if i broke rule, but maps like this can't be approved because of bullet spam and not default zoom

it's not zoomed out. and the map has alien rifles and needles. they are not spammy really
-edit- nevermind. updated the map. now it has avs, needles, 1 rpg in coop mode. deathmatch mode adds ghosts and falkonian shotguns
lostmydollar
Falkok [250]

Postby Dandamage » 9 February 2018, 21:53

Pretty solid map. While there are some spam points, I think every map should have one or two for the sake of varied gameplay, plus in this map design you can always find a way to attack if you are quick enough.

I don't particularly like the water section but if I were to play this map I would simply avoid it, and since it adds variety too, I think it is a nice thing. The doors close automatically, which is something not every map developer programs the doors to do.

I think the only tiny annoyance in this map is the floating switch just outside the first door to the blue team's base, but that's really just a tiny aesthetic flaw.

Spoiler: Show More

Rated five mostly for the visual, for not being symetric and because a four would feel less right than a five, but honestly I'm not sure if it's well balanced until I test it in a real multiplayer match.
Dandamage
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby lostmydollar » 9 February 2018, 22:14

Dandamage wrote:Pretty solid map. While there are some spam points, I think every map should have one or two for the sake of varied gameplay, plus in this map design you can always find a way to attack if you are quick enough.

I'm don't particularly like the water section but if I were to play this map I would simply avoid it, and since it adds variety too, I think it is a nice thing. The doors close automatically, which is something not every map developer programs the doors to do.

I think the only tiny annoyance in this map is the floating switch just outside the first door to the blue team's base, but that's really just a tiny aesthetic flaw.

Rated five mostly for the visual, for not being symetric and because a four would feel less right than a five, but honestly I'm not sure if it's well balanced until I test it in a real multiplayer match.

thank you. i wanted the map to be old styled. you know like in the first year of pb2. so i think the button should look the way it is now
lostmydollar
Falkok [250]

Postby saw- » 10 February 2018, 09:28

a map with this layout can really work, but I think instead of copy pasting the left part of the building, u should make it different

saw-
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby Green Eyed Demon » 14 February 2018, 14:40

Quite like the map design and the gun choices,I'm not really a fan of this style however it's something far different from what we currently have on approved, I woudldn't mind seeing a genuine,well-made fight for the base map approved
Green Eyed Demon
Civil Security Lite [100]

Return to Approval Request Archive