Canceled [APPROVAL REQUEST] raevani-star

Canceled [APPROVAL REQUEST] raevani-star

Postby raevani » 12 January 2018, 00:25

[A]
- To the best of my knowledge, the following map fits all requirements to be approved: YES
- The following map contains no unfair hidden features: YES
- The following map contains nothing against the PB2 Code of Conduct: YES
- I have read and understand fully the Required Reading for posting a Map Approval Request: YES
- I have read and understand fully the Map Approval Rules: YES

[B]
- Map Name: .:$t@r~D3f3nd3r$:.
- Map ID: raevani-star
- Link to Map Page: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=9&a=&m=raevani-star
- Link to Map Demo: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=2&map=raevani-star

[C]
- Give a brief description of the map:
This map is based off of the new texture, guns and skin added to PB2 in a recent update. it is a 4vs4 styled map, along with acid located at the bottom middle of the map also in each spawn base to the back.

- Why you think the map deserves to be approved:
I think this map should be approved because of 2 reasons:
. This will add a new content to approved maps allowing for more diverse selection of maps.
. I have not seen a map like this in approved (tho the update is new) and it would be best if these new features and content could be in approved.

- Any other comments:
Not any right now. I will wait to receive comments and give my response. thanks for your time!
Last edited by raevani on 12 January 2018, 20:54, edited 1 time in total.
raevani
Recruit

Re: [APPROVAL REQUEST] raevani-star

Postby Stryde » 12 January 2018, 01:45

Personally while these textures are in PB2, I don't think it belongs in an approved setting because it looks totally different from the rest of the game. On top of this, you can see the sky past map boundaries on the side of the map, the gravitators barely get me to the next level of the map, the lasers do not even kill me, nor do the pushers hold me in the map.

Stryde

Postby raevani » 12 January 2018, 02:17

well they do keep you in map boundaries unless to fly into it at full speed which at that point you are dead already, i choose not to make them too high because if you choose to go to high you will just die. about the sky and map boundaries i can fix that if it's a problem tho i did not see it in the requirements for map approval.
raevani
Recruit

Postby Stryde » 12 January 2018, 18:44

Well, I'm not dead, and I got through the pusher, so clearly it's an issue if I can get through just by walking against the pusher gradient on either side of the map...

The sky and map boundaries used to be in requirements, I'm not sure why it was removed (if it was), but it just makes the map look nicer

Stryde

Postby BLAST3R » 12 January 2018, 18:58

Stryde is correct, lock the topic and change the name to [CANCELLED] reavani-star. Fix the issue and post it again as [APPROVAL REQUEST] reavani-star Update 1

BLAST3R
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Return to Approval Request Archive