[APPROVAL REQUEST] x mechanic-methuselah

[APPROVAL REQUEST] x mechanic-methuselah

Postby lostmydollar » 10 December 2017, 17:07

[A]
- To the best of my knowledge, the following map fits all requirements to be approved: YES
- The following map contains no unfair hidden features: YES
- The following map contains nothing against the PB2 Code of Conduct: YES
- I have read and understand fully the Required Reading for posting a Map Approval Request: YES
- I have read and understand fully the Map Approval Rules: YES

[B]
- Map Name: Methuselah
- Map ID: x mechanic-methuselah
- Link to Map Page: http://plazmaburst2.com/?s=9&a=&m=x%20m ... &id=769270
- Link to Map Demo: http://plazmaburst2.com/?s=2&map=x%20me ... methuselah

[C]
- Give a brief description of the map: it's a average sized arena maps that can offer a combination of fair gameplay and wonderful and at the same time simple design to the players.
- Why you think the map deserves to be approved: by all means this map is 99% percent perfect. it should be used as an example of how modern approved maps should look like
- Any other comments: the author just did three strikes in a row: 1) made a map with no visible issues, 2) gave it a nice name, 3) provided a zoomed out screenshot of the map and a soundtrack to listen to while playing it in multiplayer (see in the description).

lostmydollar
Falkok [250]

Re: [APPROVAL REQUEST] x mechanic-methuselah

Postby Star Fox McCloud » 11 December 2017, 19:23

I don't have much words for this.. its simplistic. Its a perfect size! hope it gets approved, another great work =D

Star Fox McCloud
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby lostmydollar » 20 December 2017, 14:47

it seems like i really need to bump this topic... hellou

Star Fox McCloud wrote:I don't have much words for this.. its simplistic. Its a perfect size! hope it gets approved, another great work =D

indeed. x mechanic did a really good job. cannot understand why is he still not in top 10 map creators
lostmydollar
Falkok [250]

Postby lostmydollar » 20 December 2017, 15:15

oh shit sorry, its already approved. haven't noticed it because for some reason the map was nearly in the middle of the whole approved maps list instead of being on top as it usually happens if the new map gets approved...

locking this
lostmydollar
Falkok [250]

Return to Approval Request Archive