[REMOVAL REQUEST] stryde-crash

[REMOVAL REQUEST] stryde-crash

Postby CreeperHunter55 » 16 June 2020, 20:10

[A]
- I have read and understand fully the Required Reading for posting a Map Approval Request: YES
- I have read and understand fully the Map Approval Rules: YES
- I have confirmed that this map is currently approved: YES

[B]
- Map Name: Crash
- Map ID: stryde-crash
- Link to Map Page: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=9&a=&m= ... &id=275826
- Link to Map Demo: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=2&map=stryde-crash

[C]
- In a few words, why do you think this map should not be approved?: EG, Outdated, unfair, map glitches present, etc
- In detail, why should the map not be approved?:
1. Levitating walls
2. Too much fall damage
3. Unfair team placement: Usurpation Forces spawn is at the TOP this is advantage and CS spawn is at the bottom
4. Outdated
5. The map is really dark

- Any other comments: Do you just need to hit random walls in the air and make a small cave system with 1 negative decor to get approval? No balance, no gameplay, and you don't know how to navigate the map at all. Too bad, this is not the level of current approved maps.

CreeperHunter55
Civil Security Lite [100]

Re: [REMOVAL REQUEST] stryde-crash

Postby Stryde » 22 June 2020, 17:55

I figure I would try to re-work all of my maps after reworking Stryde-zone starting with one that's most difficult (Stryde-crash) and one that's most easy (Stryde-space).
Original Stryde-crash was civil security vs usurpation forces with alien rifles and alien shotguns. Now, the current theme is civilians vs SWAT but again, unsure of weapon choice. I think I'd want to keep HP in this map 150-200, meaning that I could use heavy-esque weapons in this overhauled version as well.

I've gone through and gave this map an overhaul with new wall textures, backgrounds and decorations. The majority of the bottom part of the map has remained the same (in terms of wall placement) but was replaced with new backgrounds. The right side of the map received the most work structurally, as the pathway in the original version only allowed to descend and not ascend. Now, this has been replaced with an abandoned tower/base thingy where SWAT team spawns. Teleporters on both sides of map allow for ease of access between map and a way to travel the map without going through the middle section of map. Teleporter entrances are at low grounds and teleporter exits are at high grounds to encourage movement around map. Teleporters have cooldown to prevent spamming. Antigravitator ramp included in right side abandoned tower/base thingy that has a cooldown to prevent spam, but pathway can also be climbed up to chase enemies.

- Spawns were also adjusted to be on a more level playing field with newly adjusted map terrain.
- Map size increased

Map preview may not be 100% accurate since map has undergone changes, but this is a rough version of what the map currently looks like for revisions:
https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=9&a=&m= ... &id=986335

Stryde

Re: [REMOVAL REQUEST] stryde-crash

Postby Kiriakos Gr96 » 28 June 2020, 19:50

Map has been updated and its approved again.
Kiriakos Gr96
Administrator

Return to Removal Requests Archive