{{FIXED}}[Refitting Request] xenixus-temple

{{FIXED}}[Refitting Request] xenixus-temple

Postby Aervec_ » 24 February 2018, 21:09

[A]
- I have read and understand fully the Required Reading for posting a Map Approval Request: YES
- I have read and understand fully the Map Approval Rules: YES
- I have confirmed that this map is currently approved: YES

[B]
- Map Name: .:~| Temple |~:.
- Map ID: xenixus-temple
- Link to Map Page: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=9&a=&m=x ... &id=864639
- Link to Map Demo: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=2&map=xenixus-temple

[C]
- In a few words, why do you think this map should not be approved?: Glitches
- In detail, why should the map not be approved?: I think it is approval-worthy, just needs some refitting and fixing. Twice I spawned right in front of someone as they were shooting and got insta-killed upon joining the map. I don't know if this is possible to be fixed, but I'd like to have it fixed. Second, when a lot of people were populated in the map I spawned inside of a wall and died: https://i.imgur.com/X9Pq0Wx.png

A bug in a map such as spawning inside of a wall is unprofessional and warrants the removal of an approval immediately, but I think this map is in general pretty fun so I'd just like to see it fixed up.
- Any other comments: N/A
Aervec_
Recruit

Re: [Refitting Request] xenixus-temple

Postby Xenixus » 25 February 2018, 08:21

You got the wrong topic your talking about edits your post should be on Approved Map Edit Requests.
Xenixus
Recruit

Re: [Refitting Request] xenixus-temple

Postby Stryde » 25 February 2018, 15:52

Xenixus wrote:You got the wrong topic your talking about edits your post should be on Approved Map Edit Requests.

He doesn't, hes trying to merge two categories (editing and removal requests) together when removal requests are never accepted by Eric anymore
This map wasn't playtested, as Aervec_'s post above easily illustrates this, and its pathetic. This map had 0 reviews on the map topic, and got approved. This current system is pathetic, but there's another issue:

If people spawn in walls, its an issue with map size and amount of players - its too small for 8 players. The water in the map seems random and definitely unneeded; In case you want to argue its need as a way to avoid fall damage from jumping off structure, then its still too small

Your pushers suck: people can literally sit and camp in them and spray across map, on both sides

Stryde

Re: {{FIXED}}[Refitting Request] xenixus-temple

Postby Tempus » 1 February 2019, 17:40

Map seems to be fixed -- with the changes suggested here.

No need to remove approval.

Posting link to forum post on map page.
Tempus
Advisor

Return to Removal Requests Archive