[REMOVAL REQUEST] xxninjaxx-proxy_wars

Re: [REMOVAL REQUEST] xxninjaxx-proxy_wars

Postby Kiriakos Gr96 » 18 February 2018, 20:20

definitely the map needs to be edited or to be removed from the appoved maps list first the map is very small for 8vs8 also the hp needs to changed to 150 or 200 also the water that used to climb needs to be removed and last to check if the map is well overlaped and add some extra cover less important to fix the lights , if the map source was open i could make an edited version.
Kiriakos Gr96
Administrator

Postby Green Eyed Demon » 18 February 2018, 20:46

Oh I remember this,the map is heavily outdated.HP too high,water ropes,you can self boost on top of the base and jump out of the map,that tree in the middle's just pure wtf.The map is too small for 8v8's as Kiri said,it doesn't need much editing but it should definitely be 4v4 if it's somehow kept (after edit)
Spoiler: Show More
Green Eyed Demon
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby Stryde » 19 February 2018, 00:27

KIRIAKOS GR96 wrote:definitely the map needs to be edited or to be removed from the appoved maps list first the map is very small for 8vs8 also the hp needs to changed to 150 or 200 also the water that used to climb needs to be removed and last to check if the map is well overlaped and add some extra cover less important to fix the lights , if the map source was open i could make an edited version.

I don't think map size is issue, there may be smaller maps than this, but why even suggest editing old maps to make them fit requirements? This map was made way before 2014, and has 6 ratings in the past 2 years. I'm baffled why anyone would ever bother suggesting to edit a map such as this to keep it around on an approved maps list where there's well over 270+ approved maps. It logically makes no sense to edit this, and many other maps that people request edits for.

Stryde

Postby GreekSholdierDARK CLAN » 1 February 2019, 14:31

From the beginning this stage should not have been approved. Despite many bugs and glitches, backgrounds are crap
Last edited by Tempus on 1 February 2019, 17:35, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed
GreekSholdierDARK CLAN
Recruit

Return to Removal Requests Archive