[APPROVAL REQUEST] lemons_-dm

Map Approval Requests

[APPROVAL REQUEST] lemons_-dm

Postby Presto » 28 March 2018, 04:43

[A]
- To the best of my knowledge, the following map fits all requirements to be approved: YES
- The following map contains no unfair hidden features: YES
- The following map contains nothing against the PB2 Code of Conduct: YES
- I have read and understand fully the Required Reading for posting a Map Approval Request: YES
- I have read and understand fully the Map Approval Rules: YES

[B]
- Map Name: Ancient Arena
- Map ID: lemons_-dm
- Link to Map Page: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/index.php?s=9&m=lemons_-dm
- Link to Map Demo: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=2&map=lemons_-dm

[C]
- Give a brief description of the map: 8 player DM map featuring update 1.28 guns.
- Why you think the map deserves to be approved: Fun gameplay, cool atmosphere, unique 2 sector map (ground arena + water arena)
- Any other comments: I hope you will like the map, and as always, it will be appreciated to send me feedback. Thank you and enjoy!

Presto
Recruit

Re: [APPROVAL REQUEST] lemons_-dm

Postby KIRIAKOS GR96 » 30 March 2018, 12:20

Nice map you got here
I would suggest to use dark plate walls instead of the concrete ones , heater 2 has a bit more power than the heater gun also make the hp to 150 or 130 also here below use black walls instead of doors.
Spoiler: Show More
KIRIAKOS GR96
Administrator

Postby Presto » 31 March 2018, 01:44

KIRIAKOS GR96 wrote:Nice map you got here
I would suggest to use dark plate walls instead of the concrete ones , heater 2 has a bit more power than the heater gun also make the hp to 150 or 130 also here below use black walls instead of doors.

Thank you for the feedback. Much appreciated. :thank: I have modified and made changes to the map according the feedback. :roll: Player's health was set to 150 (not 130 because this is an arena map)

Presto
Recruit

Postby Incompetence » 31 March 2018, 23:04

KIRIAKOS GR96 wrote:also here below use black walls instead of doors.

disagree with this suggestion. using walls would make the blue corner guides show up which would definitely look weird seeing as those aren't platforms.
Incompetence
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby KIRIAKOS GR96 » 2 April 2018, 16:04

gani wrote:

It's any chance to get approved status before PB 2.5 come, and it's any chance pb 2.5 out before half-life 3 out, and its any chance half-life 3 out before apocalypse, and its any chance apocalypse will be before im die and it's any chance im die before pb 2.5 come, and it's any chance pb 2.5 out before half-life 3 out, and its any chance half-life 3 out before apocalypse, and its any chance apocalypse will be before im die and it's any chance im die before pb 2.5 come, and it's any chance pb 2.5 out before half-life 3 out, and its any chance half-life 3 out before apocalypse, and its any chance apocalypse will be before im die and it's any chance im die before pb 2.5 come, and it's any chance pb 2.5 out before half-life 3 out, and its any chance half-life 3 out before apocalypse, and its any chance apocalypse will be before im die and it's any chance im die before pb 2.5 come, and it's any chance pb 2.5 out before half-life 3 out, and its any chance half-life 3 out before apocalypse, and its any chance apocalypse will be before im die and it's any chance im die before pb 2.5 come, and it's any chance pb 2.5 out before half-life 3 out, and its any chance half-life 3 out before apocalypse, and its any chance apocalypse will be before im die and it's any chance im die before pb 2.5 come, and it's any chance pb 2.5 out before half-life 3 out, and its any chance half-life 3 out before apocalypse, and its any chance apocalypse will be before im die and it's any chance im die before pb 2.5 come, and it's any chance pb 2.5 out before half-life 3 out, and its any chance half-life 3 out before apocalypse, and its any chance apocalypse will be before im die and it's any chance im die before pb 2.5 come, and it's any chance pb 2.5 out before half-life 3 out, and its any chance half-life 3 out before apocalypse, and its any chance apocalypse will be before im die and it's any chance im die before pb 2.5 come, and it's any chance pb 2.5 out before half-life 3 out, and its any chance half-life 3 out before apocalypse, and its any chance apocalypse will be before im die and it's any chance im die before pb 2.5 come, and it's any chance pb 2.5 out before half-life 3 out, and its any chance half-life 3 out before apocalypse, and its any chance apocalypse will be before im die and it's any chance im die before pb 2.5 come... ∞

gani dont freepost

Ontopic
Incompetence wrote:
KIRIAKOS GR96 wrote:also here below use black walls instead of doors.

disagree with this suggestion. using walls would make the blue corner guides show up which would definitely look weird seeing as those aren't platforms.

Blue corners only apear when the last wall has open space above as you can see here

also a reason why i suggest walls instead of doors is because players can climb the doors while with walls this does not happen if there is no space.
KIRIAKOS GR96
Administrator

Postby Presto » 2 April 2018, 23:53

I have no idea how long it takes to get a map approved so I hope Eric sees this soon. I never got a map approved before so for me this is new... ^_^

Presto
Recruit

Postby Xenixus » 3 April 2018, 03:00

Great map Presto and Good luck on your First Approval.
Xenixus
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby ChemicalX » 3 April 2018, 16:53

It's just a smaller, slightly different version of an already-approved map.

kiriakos gr96-dm6

lemons_-dm

ChemicalX
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Presto » 3 April 2018, 20:08

ChemicalX wrote:It's just a smaller, slightly different version of an already-approved map.

kiriakos gr96-dm6

lemons_-dm

Just because it has a water area and symmetrical does not mean they are similar. The design and gameplay between these two levels are not even close to each other.

Presto
Recruit

Return to Map Approval Requests