[Approval request] obra-rocket1

Map Approval Requests

Re: [Approval request] obra-rocket1

Postby obra » 3 April 2018, 15:59

you are whong the requierements for map approval in level editor say which the max grenade count is 3 for each type
only in rare cases can close to 6.
http://plazmaburst2.com/level_editor_ma ... roval.html look this.
http://prntscr.com/j0au59 this have in the requierements for ma approval you are whong.
if my map have 3 portnades don´t mean which don´t will be approved. :nope:
obra
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby silverteen11 » 3 April 2018, 17:13

obra wrote:I'm not going to argue with you,he is my friend and you don´t will change this,ah i hate irrational persons.

How am I irrational? You're in denial, if you could realize what is going on this could be over, but now you're being dramatic and think we are attacking you and your friend, it's about the map, not you.

obra wrote:you are whong the requierements for map approval in level editor say which the max grenade count is 3 for each type
only in rare cases can close to 6.
http://plazmaburst2.com/level_editor_ma ... roval.html look this.
http://prntscr.com/j0au59 this have in the requierements for ma approval you are whong.
if my map have 3 portnades don´t mean which don´t will be approved. :nope:

He's not saying it won't, he's saying it shouldn't. He's expressing his personal opinion, and I agree, because nades can be spammed, specially shield nades.
silverteen11
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby obra » 4 April 2018, 23:13

TO YOU DIADOS ZT:yes you already gain guns i spawn,the guns in the spawn is for players which will play in coop,if a player play the map in DM or TDM the guns need stay in some places of all the map why the players in DM and TDM mode can spawn in any place.
TO YOU SILVERTEEN11: forget i don´t want to fight with you.
obra
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby silverteen11 » 5 April 2018, 19:09

obra wrote:TO YOU SILVERTEEN11: forget i don´t want to fight with you.

silverteen11 wrote:you're being dramatic and think we are attacking you and your friend, it's about the map, not you.
silverteen11
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby obra » 6 April 2018, 15:40

silverteen i will talk the true,you want do the other persons make the maps how you want,but you are wrong,we can´t do so.why the others persons maps are bad and all your maps are good? learn which no one in yhis world are perfect.
:nope:
obra
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Naitor » 6 April 2018, 15:57

good, but you should replace the rockets with normal guns and reduce the amount of portnades.
Work it harder
Make it better
Do it faster
Makes us stronger
More than ever hour
After our work is never over
Naitor
Recruit

Postby silverteen11 » 6 April 2018, 20:36

obra wrote:silverteen i will talk the true,

ok

obra wrote:you want do the other persons make the maps how you want,

Wrong, you submitted the map for approval, this means that the map is forced to have quality in it.

obra wrote:but you are wrong,we can´t do so.

Yes you can, you're just limiting yourself.

obra wrote:why the others persons maps are bad and all your maps are good?

Tell me: When did I ever compare your maps with mine? Hell, I don't even feel satisfied with some maps of mine, perhaps a lot. I don't like how long silverteen11-buried is, I don't like how weird these maps turned out at the end, I don't like how lackluster silverteen11-classic and silverteen11-chelsey are, I don't like how silverteen11-of3 looses quality compared to it's previous levels... the list just goes on... The thing is, while I can admit I'm not the best, you can't. You blame everyone else except yourself, you insult people calling them kids, this is the fourth time I have told you this same thing so far: It's not about you, it's about the map.

obra wrote:learn which no one in yhis world are perfect.
:nope:

You're right, nobody is perfect, but everybody can try to be great.
silverteen11
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby obra » 6 April 2018, 22:25

Naitor wrote:good, but you should replace the rockets with normal guns and reduce the amount of portnades.
yes but the map format is strainght so,if put other guns will stay boring.
TO YOU SILVERTEEN 11:i my map already is great.I already made all your suggestions to improve the map, now please do not talk more bullshit.
obra
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby silverteen11 » 7 April 2018, 07:14

obra wrote: now please do not talk more bullshit.

What do you mean with "bullshit"? Why can't you respect people for critiquing your work? Do you even know that by submitting this thread people are allowed to reply to this about your map?

It's a public forum, and this section is to discuss maps that are to be approved and other things regarding that topic, I'm not breaking any rules here as far as I know, so there's no reason for me to be forced to "not talk more bullshit".
silverteen11
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby lpzimm » 7 April 2018, 19:15

this map is HUGE. I would honestly either shrink it or make it 16 players. The problem that having a big map creates is that players get bored because they don't see anything for a long time, which shouldn't happen if you want your map to be approved.

The long corridors are a problem, but less so for rockets than any other type of gun. I would still put more cover on the map.

silverteen11 wrote:
obra wrote:Thank you for your response, and the best thing to do is increase it. :thank:

Increase what? The map size? That wouldn't solve anything.

Silverteen, you know that he means improve. It's fundamentally immature to make fun of somebody's english, and seems to be the stem of Obra's frustration with your "bullshit".
E: maybe he did mean increase. Completely my bad.
Last edited by lpzimm on 7 April 2018, 20:34, edited 1 time in total.
Ayy lmao
lpzimm
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby silverteen11 » 7 April 2018, 19:42

lpzimm wrote:
silverteen11 wrote:
obra wrote:Thank you for your response, and the best thing to do is increase it. :thank:

Silverteen, you know that he means improve. It's fundamentally immature to make fun of somebody's english, and seems to be the stem of Obra's frustration with your "bullshit".

No I didn't, I don't see myself making fun of grammar even when I make grammatical errors here and there due to typing too fast, I had problem understanding him. It's called a language barrier.
silverteen11
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby obra » 7 April 2018, 20:12

lpzimm wrote:this map is HUGE. I would honestly either shrink it or make it 16 players. The problem that having a big map creates is that players get bored because they don't see anything for a long time, which shouldn't happen if you want your map to be approved.

The long corridors are a problem, but less so for rockets than any other type of gun. I would still put more cover on the map.

silverteen11 wrote:

i will try reduce the map and do it better so players do not get bored.
obra
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby DoomWrath » 19 May 2018, 00:20

Map seems to not exist. Topic Locked.
DoomWrath
Administrator

Previous

Return to Map Approval Requests