Postby Presto » 28 November 2017, 06:29

Username: Presto

Profile link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=7&ac=Presto

When you were banned: 11/27/2017

Where you were banned: site

Displayed reason for ban: cheating

Any further info:

Dear staff,

Today I noticed I have been banned for a quite weird reason, "cheating." I do not know how this happened, since I obviously do not use any cheats to gain unfair advantage over other players. There is also no proof on how I "cheat." I hope this was simply just a mistake and that you guys could look into it to see what really is going on, cause' I am pretty confused.

-Sincerely, Presto

Presto

Re: Ban

Postby Silent Aurora » 29 November 2017, 17:41

You kept leaving the match before being killed to ensure your PPP weren't taken off. This comes under cheating as it's a cheap exit from losing PPP and unfair for the opponent. You were kicked for doing this in previous matches but yet continued to do so. Resulting in a week ban.
Silent Aurora
Cheese

Postby Snickers_ » 29 November 2017, 22:38

I just want to let you know that my ping can be very stable at 70-100 and suddenly pop up to 250, causing me to lag out of the match and rejoining. I do not do this to avoid losing ppp, but the game automatically does it for me, just like everyone else who does this, so you call this “cheating?” And even you can see my ping popping up significantly in game. I can serve the one week ban no problem but I hope this misunderstood issue won’t happen again. Very disappointed.

Snickers_

Postby Silent Aurora » 30 November 2017, 04:09

Don't bother using the ping excuse, your ping was always stable when you decided to hit esc and leave the match COINCIDENTALLY the same time you were about to get killed or wanted to avoid getting killed. Funny how your ping spikes at those moments but it's perfectly fine when you're on the receiving end. Multiple reports from various users also support that you left matches to avoid ppp reduction.

Appeal denied.
Silent Aurora
Cheese

Return to [DENIED]