Cross Dimension: Twin Towers

Feedback & Ideas about Custom Maps.

Cross Dimension: Twin Towers

Postby ustopable » 21 June 2016, 12:58

For everyone who are not so excited to Essense of War it has been postponed to later projects due to multiple problems including where enemies also spawn in the armory leading to a not so safe break time although i didn't place any regions there except for you teleportation inside it. Cloning is buggy today

Hello guys ill introduce to you Cross Dimension Series which is currently in my mind but hey im making a minigame of it called Cross Dimension Twin Towers.

What is this Cross Dimension Twin Towers

Cross Dimension Twin Towers features 2 towers which features 2 teams that will climb the Twin Towers and whatever team reaches the top tower will win. Basically its an obstacle course but it will be an awesome one.

Features
-2 teams Red and Blue Team
-Green Background which allows you to cross dimension between 2 towers (By Pressing E)
-Non Traditional Traps/Saw Game
-Features ultimately creative ways to die and no more body breaking traps (Except if you fall down which definitely will body break you so don't fall down.

Hey you have some suggestions throw me some suggestions and ill consider putting it.

Questions:
1) Should I still put winners list separate for red and blue team so there will be 10 winners for red and 10 winners in blue team.
2)Should I still add some defibrilators? Since its a race trap I don't thing you need Defibrillators. A checkpoint maybe so you could continue where you can't pass.
3)Should I make the Anti AFK Automatic or manual? By I mean manual Players could wait to the starting line then press the button so players could wait for AFK.
ustopable
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Re: Cross Dimension: Twin Towers

Postby Cpt Epsilon Tex » 23 June 2016, 15:16

Did you notice there is already a section for Custom Maps. This part is a Feedback section so please move it to Custom Map section. Thank you c:
Cpt Epsilon Tex
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby ustopable » 24 June 2016, 12:22

This is the page for Work In Progress Maps and Tempus already said this is a section for Work In Progress Maps as stated here viewtopic.php?f=145&t=16419 and there is a rule

3.7.2 - Only post completed maps in the Custom Maps area. Ensure to include details such as map name, ID, and links.

Therefore this is a right section to post it

If you have any feedback please post it here :3
ustopable
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby GiraRay » 2 August 2017, 13:53

Probably the only map I've ever been stoked for.

The idea features a creative and unique saw game that sounds to be awesome.
http://plazmaburst2.com/?s=9&a=&m=giraray-riddle1&id=826345
GiraRay
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Return to Custom Maps