Cool ideas for PB2 level editor#1

Give us your feedback about the Level Editor! Or have an idea? Post it here!

Cool ideas for PB2 level editor#1

Postby broforce1 » 8 November 2019, 05:18

hey hello,i was wondering that it will be aswome to ad more things to level editor,i was thinking about an idea
that will be cool.

same how you upload images to walls and decor idea.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
# 1 so emagine that you can customize your character by upload images and copy paste them into the chracter body parts
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
# 2 and also same thing with vehicles,upload images to each part of the vehicle.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
# 3and also a ''Collection Chest Tool''you can ad and save thigs like custom characters or vehicles in this chest and you can
use it at any time in any map also you can upload them and it wont be rejected..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
# 4 in general,you can upload images and copy paste then in any thing.
that time,you dont have to watch skins that unable to play or you dont have to wait for another skins to be released.

is that sounds cool!?,i hope you understand what i'm meaning. :D

https://ibb.co/0JLs9RB
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Re: Cool ideas for PB2 level editor#1

Postby Eyer » 22 November 2019, 22:58

I agree!

Shall be a good thing for players to make their game well!
" If you are gonna try, then try . "

" A gaming pc is a gaming pc and that matters to me . "

And yes

Eyer
Cyber Grub [25]

Re: Cool ideas for PB2 level editor#1

Postby Kiriakos Gr96 » 23 November 2019, 18:35

Topic moved to the right section.
Kiriakos Gr96
Administrator

Return to Level Editor