My Ideas 1#

Give us your feedback about PB2.5! Or have an idea? Post it here!

Re: My Ideas 1#

Postby tehswordninja » 11 April 2019, 20:50

Moved to the correct section.

Anyways, I actually like the idea of these "soldier types". We already have a similar idea going on with armor types (CS heavy, Android SLC, CS Lite/other standard characters, etc), along with special characters like the CS Ghost. Of course, you should be able to edit all of these traits on a character, but it would be nice to have these "presets" available.
who needs a PB2.5 release date, anyways?
tehswordninja
Proxy [700]

Postby LazyRain » 12 April 2019, 13:09

My suggestions.
- Medic: Always has defibrillator and sometimes healing weapon or healing nades. Usual armor but fast regeneration. He is always behind other soldiers.
- Assault: His job is to storm enemy positions. Usual movement speed, more stability, strong front armor and weak back. Always has a quick-firing weapon and assault nades. Usually works in pairs close to each other going in enemy direction or back-to-back if there's enemies on different sides.
- Sniper: He tries to climb higher and/or away from the gaze of the player. Has more movement speed.
- Heavy gunner: Strong armor and big amount of HP. His growth above ordinary soldiers. Wears heavy weapons that ordinary soldiers cannot lift alone. Also can use other weapons as dual, but can't use pistols. Can throw 3 nades at once.
- Grenaider: Has 2 or 3 types of different nades. Can throw grenades farther than usual sodiers.
- Mechanic/Engineer: Has repair weapons/tools to restore armor or transport, sometimes special nades like shields. Wears a light exoskeleton that emits mechanical sounds when walking and also gains better movement speed and armor and less fall damage. Behind the shoulders are two small automatic turrets on high mounts. They can fire energy projectiles at enemies while the mechanic is busy with something else.
- Marksman: Has greater accuracy and reload speed for all weapons used. Has sticky camera nades which able to show an enemy behind a wall.
Spoiler: Show More
LazyRain
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby LazyRain » 27 May 2019, 07:32

Napalm Fire wrote:Ok but why the Heavy Gunner cannnot hold pistols.

He is 1.5 or 2 times higher than ordinary characters.
Spoiler: Show More
LazyRain
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Return to Feedback and Insights