Things I want to be added

Give us your feedback about PB2.5! Or have an idea? Post it here!

Things I want to be added

Postby burger king29 » 9 April 2019, 21:24

Now I get the PB2.5 is coming out and PB2 is well kinda dead right now as I'm typing this out there's only 105 players playing but still, nobody knows when PB2.5 is coming out so I think it would be nice if some things I list on this discussion would be added
1. Being able to rate maps even when you are too new to rate or review maps I've been over this in a discussion I made a while back viewtopic.php?f=121&t=22335
2. I think it would be better if people had a bio on their profile instead of a life slogan or you could have both
3. Notifications for when your friends message you you gotta refresh the page to see if you've got a message from a friend and while your on the main menu or playing something a notification in game will pop up telling you
4.If someone goes offline you can go to there profile and it will say when they were last online for example: civil ghost last online 4 minutes ago
That's all of it I have no idea how to make and update games but it would be nice if at least some of these were added in also I don't care if I spelled anything wrong do you think people wanna hear that annoying unnecessary shit its like getting slapped in the face for when your not being 100% perfect
burger king29

Re: Things I want to be added

Postby tehswordninja » 10 April 2019, 20:26

Moved to the correct section. Please make sure you're posting topics to the right areas, thanks.
who needs a PB2.5 release date, anyways?
tehswordninja
Proxy [700]

Re: Things I want to be added

Postby tehswordninja » 12 April 2019, 19:50

chaos dragon wrote:Things i want to be added
Burger king in PB2.5 where we eat some foods and have obesity and die with pain that's what i like i also don't like the terrifying nightmare called.......burger king foot lettuce

Please don't go off topic. Post deleted and you have received a warning.
who needs a PB2.5 release date, anyways?
tehswordninja
Proxy [700]

Return to Feedback and Insights