eric gurt will never make these two games

Give us your feedback about PB2.5! Or have an idea? Post it here!

eric gurt will never make these two games

Postby fasahat » 5 April 2019, 12:17

it has been an year since we were waiting for plazma burst 2.5 or plazma burst 3 nope it never release i could be wrong it can be release right now but it never released so my guess is we will never have it because if eric gurt was releasing it he will release it already but he didn't so my guess is plazma burst 2.5 is a april fools joke
hello

fasahat
Recruit

Re: eric gurt will never make these two games

Postby chaos dragon » 5 April 2019, 13:28

Dude don't you just wait i know we are hungry for the game but we can just wait you never know when its gonna be released, Be patient.
See you in a decade.
chaos dragon
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Jason Eden » 5 April 2019, 13:52

Yeah, it takes a way too long to release such a relatively simple game like PB3. Currently it is pretty close to be finished. You can check latest news about it on developer's twitter page.
Jason Eden
Falkok [250]

Postby Oriental » 5 April 2019, 14:01

Yeah its almost done

Your message contains 20 characters. The minimum number of characters you need to enter is 30.
Oriental
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby Incompetence » 5 April 2019, 21:40

game development takes time, especially for one person. there's programming, asset creation, debugging, and play-testing that must be done in the process. a single person doing most of that takes plenty of time to do
Incompetence
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby MLG COOL DOMINIK » 6 April 2019, 12:16

Resi wrote:You're getting an entire game for free, made by a single man who not only works on this game, he also has a life, keeps us updated on twitter, works on other projects and constantly answers forum posts.

PB2.5/3 will come definitely come out unless something unexpected happens. All you have to do is wait, he doesn't even accept donations... no need to be a jerk to him.

so nobody can donate to him because pb2 is awesome?
Nobody actually plays this game now, do they?
MLG COOL DOMINIK

sorry everyone

Postby fasahat » 6 April 2019, 18:06

sorry everyone sometimes i get a lot aggressive sorry mr eric for saying it i said it because human beings can't live without food but sorry
hello

fasahat
Recruit

Postby maxim12 » 6 April 2019, 21:05

Not to be an impatient prick, but there is actualy a little bit of sense in OP's post.

That might be a stupid comparison, but it took for Toby Fox 3 years to create a game named undertale, not to be fooled by the graphics, but the game it'self is pretty complicated, that and he also was developing it entirely by himself, not to count that someone helped him to design some of the soundtrack.

Plazma Burst 2.5 was in development for like around 4 years or more (If I'm correct), and the progress that has been made is thin.

Uh, how I remember my middle school times when the next plazma burst title is already in development for atleast 1 year already? Yeah, still checking the twitter page, to my dissapointment, the progress still feels negligible.
Thunder and Blood

maxim12
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby MLG COOL DOMINIK » 6 April 2019, 21:50

maxim12 wrote:Have to be an impatient prick, there is actualy a little bit of sense in OP's post.

That might be a stupid comparison, but it took for Toby Fox 3 years to create a game named undertale, not to be fooled by the graphics, but the game it'self is pretty complicated, that and he also was developing it entirely by himself, not to count that someone helped him to design some of the soundtrack.

Plazma Burst 2.5 was in development for like around 4 years or more (If I'm correct), and the progress that has been made is thin.

Uh, how I remember my middle school times when the next plazma burst title is already in development for atleast 1 year already? Yeah, still checking the twitter page, to my dissapointment, the progress still feels negligible.

Undertale is a top down rpg game, which is easier to make than A FREAKING SCROLLER-SHOOTER with ragdoll physics and smart ai and multiplayer. Be freaking patient, thats all you need.
Eric didn't make a kickstarter or get the support of anyone else, plus he's not doing this for commercial purposes.
Last edited by MLG COOL DOMINIK on 9 April 2019, 10:51, edited 1 time in total.
MLG COOL DOMINIK

Postby tehswordninja » 9 April 2019, 01:06

maxim12 wrote:Not to be an impatient prick, but there is actualy a little bit of sense in OP's post.

There's a lot of difference between making a game off a premade game creator with existing tools, and making a game that you also need to create an entirely new physics engine for. That's not counting the fact that Eric had to switch from using flash as his base to HTML5 as well. PB2.5 doesn't share the AI, physics, etc that were developed for PB2. He's spent a lot of time on the game and it's not like he's been doing nothing these past years. He's done a huge amount of work on creating entirely new AI, weapons, gameplay elements, etc and he's mostly finished with multiplayer at this point. This is just what he's said on Twitter. I'd say I know more than the average community member does, but even then I'm really not told that much; what I can gather is that he's further along than you might think, solely judging by his Twitter.

And this is all ignoring the fact that PB2.5 isn't even Eric's main focus. It's a hobby.
who needs a PB2.5 release date, anyways?
tehswordninja
Proxy [700]

Postby eru_ » 9 April 2019, 19:20

Eric gurt isn't a standard game developper , he is a very creative man , so we expect from him to release the pb2.5/3 after a long time.
eru_

Postby Oriental » 15 April 2019, 23:11

fasahat wrote:it has been an year since we were waiting for plazma burst 2.5 or plazma burst 3 nope it never release i could be wrong it can be release right now but it never released so my guess is we will never have it because if eric gurt was releasing it he will release it already but he didn't so my guess is plazma burst 2.5 is a april fools joke

Seriously PB3 as an April Fool's joke? Are you retarded or joking?
Obviously Eric is working hard on it and oh wait what do you mean by saying in the title"will never make these two games" two games? But you said PB3/PB2.5 only so how it's "two games" Are you waiting for PB4 you need to chill about fangirling like " RELEASE PB3 NOW IM SO BORED EVEN THO THE GAME AND LEVEL EDITOR IS NOT FINISHED YET AND TOO MUCH BUGS I DON'T CARE I WANT PB3 TO BE RELEASED".

I might be wrong on other shit but ok, I might get an massive L soon.
Oriental
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby MLG COOL DOMINIK » 17 April 2019, 18:38

Okay, im just gonna confirm this.

Yes, PB2.5's progress is over 16% and yes its still being made.
Also would you want a shitty game thats released early? Or do you want a GOOD game thats released later? Obviously the latter.
Anyways, stop whining and wait, the progress is probably like 43% not 16%

Had to make this, i couldn't stand the whining...
MLG COOL DOMINIK

Return to Feedback and Insights