Interrogate ability

Give us your feedback about PB2.5! Or have an idea? Post it here!

Interrogate ability

Postby Lord Russia Tachanka » 15 August 2018, 20:40

Interrogate ability can be only used if there its PSI swords activated. It means that if a enemy its dying and you have PSI swords to eliminate him, you can press E to cut hes neck to dead.
I worked for Rainbow team, maked LMGs as a support for my teammates.
Lord Russia Tachanka
Cyber Grub [25]

Re: Interrogate ability

Postby LazyRain » 16 August 2018, 10:40

So is it some kind of finishing? What's point? You can just cut off dying enemy's head by yourself. But it's risky in both ways, because players and enemies on high difficulties can shoot or cut you even in dying state.
Spoiler: Show More
LazyRain
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby Hikarikaze » 22 August 2018, 23:41

That's a finisher, not an interrogation. What information would you be getting from this "interrogation?"
Hikarikaze
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Lord Russia Tachanka » 24 August 2018, 03:31

Hikarikaze wrote:That's a finisher, not an interrogation. What information would you be getting from this "interrogation?"

"Interrogation" its the name and its a finishing ability.
Lord Russia Tachanka
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby GZ55 » 24 August 2018, 04:27

It sounds redundant, to be honest. Regular PSI sword attack would do the job nicely. Unless Interrogate ability might be part of the story line in PB3?

GZ55
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Lord Russia Tachanka » 24 August 2018, 17:05

Maybe i should delete this post if there is 1 more hater.
Lord Russia Tachanka
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Hikarikaze » 24 August 2018, 20:12

Lord Russia Tachanka wrote:
Hikarikaze wrote:That's a finisher, not an interrogation. What information would you be getting from this "interrogation?"

"Interrogation" its the name and its a finishing ability.

That doesn't answer my question.

interrogate (third-person singular simple present interrogates, present participle interrogating, simple past and past participle interrogated)

(transitive) To question or quiz, especially in a thorough and/or aggressive manner.
The police interrogated the suspect at some length before they let him go.

So what are you questioning to the player being interrogated and what information do you gain out of it? If there's no questioning or means of information extraction being done, then this isn't an interrogation but a generic finisher. Calling it an "interrogation" doesn't magically make it an interrogation and it's misleading in this case because calling the move an interrogation implies you're getting information from someone when the OP makes no mention of anything like that

Lord Russia Tachanka wrote:Maybe i should delete this post if there is 1 more hater.

Nobody's hating here. People are just asking what the point of this ability is. If all this does is kill someone, then why should anyone do this over killing them plain and simple without going through the finishing animation? We're just asking for an elaboration on the idea itself since it seems to have no benefit to it
Hikarikaze
Noir Lime [600]

Return to Feedback and Insights