New stuff

Give us your feedback about PB2.5! Or have an idea? Post it here!

New stuff

Postby Lord Russia Tachanka » 17 July 2018, 02:42

So, as many players loved the new stuff of the Version 1.28. Its time to put new ones, first the weapons:

Shotgun CS-MOVE:
An Semi Auto Shotgun that CS created: It haves medium range and high impact damage, also it can shoot 5 bullets, slot 3 weapon.

Machine Gun CS-MK1:
The Machine Gun CS-MK1 its the lite version, the bullets are with a low damage and with medium range and shoots fast, you move fast with this. Slot 2 weapon.

Machine Gun CS-MK2:
The Machine Gun CS-MK2 its an heavy version, bullets are a high impact ones. Long range gun and shoots as same of the MK1, but you move slower. Slot 2 weapon.

Alien Reaper:

The Alien Reaper its an fast, low damage and rail weapon. It makes you character slower, but it can end a enemy fast. 5 slot weapon.

Mega Revolver:
Terrorist faction revolver, it haves high damage with medium range. Its a good secondary for noobs that dont know how to use weapons of slot 1.

Now to the skins:

C-9 Battle Combatant:

An combatant with black pants and gloves, blue armor and red helmet with a green visor. Also haves an Radio Backpack, it haves the same sounds as the CS lite, heavy or boss.

Military Heavy Soldier:

Green pants and armor, it haves a green helmet with a dark orange visor. Moves slow but with that armor you will never win agaisnt this soldier. Marine voice.

Light Usurpation Combatant:
Yellow skin as every usurpation will have, green spots with a orange blood. Its fast but weak. Minor, Mayor or Advanced Usurpation voice.

Moving on to the melee weapons:

Skilled Tactical Knife:
Melee that haves low range with a fast speed and medium damage. It can make a enemy bleed to hes dead quickly.

PK 5.56
Practice Knife (PK) with a beatifull 5.56 mod, deals alot of damage while it haves medium range and slow speed.

Thats all.
I worked for Rainbow team, maked LMGs as a support for my teammates.
Lord Russia Tachanka
Cyber Grub [25]

Re: New stuff

Postby LazyRain » 21 August 2018, 08:09

The first thing I want to say is why they are without arts? And why there so poor description? I mean this weapons doesn't seem to be different around other weapons. They are not so unique so without an art these ideas are completely useless in my opinion.

Lord Russia Tachanka wrote:Shotgun CS-MOVE:
An Semi Auto Shotgun that CS created: It haves medium range and high impact damage, also it can shoot 5 bullets, slot 3 weapon.

I don't see anything interesting here. By the way CS already has the Shotgun. Are they different?
Lord Russia Tachanka wrote:Machine Gun CS-MK1:
The Machine Gun CS-MK1 its the lite version, the bullets are with a low damage and with medium range and shoots fast, you move fast with this. Slot 2 weapon.

Machine Gun CS-MK2:
The Machine Gun CS-MK2 its an heavy version, bullets are a high impact ones. Long range gun and shoots as same of the MK1, but you move slower. Slot 2 weapon.

I remember a lite machine gun art around here... About "you move fast with this". No. I don't think there should be weapon's influence on character's speed. Except mounted weapons or something heavier.
Lord Russia Tachanka wrote:Alien Reaper
The Alien Reaper its an fast, low damage and rail weapon. It makes you character slower, but it can end a enemy fast. 5 slot weapon.

Wait, it sounds similar to Laser Rifle. Rails actually are very fast so what's point? And why slot 5? It's for explosives weapons. Not sure about this idea.
Lord Russia Tachanka wrote:Mega Revolver:
Terrorist faction revolver, it haves high damage with medium range. Its a good secondary for noobs that dont know how to use weapons of slot 1.

I think we need a revolver. But this one didn't gave me any useful information.
Lord Russia Tachanka wrote:C-9 Battle Combatant:

An combatant with black pants and gloves, blue armor and red helmet with a green visor. Also haves an Radio Backpack, it haves the same sounds as the CS lite, heavy or boss.

Military Heavy Soldier:

Green pants and armor, it haves a green helmet with a dark orange visor. Moves slow but with that armor you will never win agaisnt this soldier. Marine voice.

Light Usurpation Combatant:
Yellow skin as every usurpation will have, green spots with a orange blood. Its fast but weak. Minor, Mayor or Advanced Usurpation voice.

These descriptions even worse than description of your weapons. Try to draw it at least.
Lord Russia Tachanka wrote:Moving on to the melee weapons:

Skilled Tactical Knife:
Melee that haves low range with a fast speed and medium damage. It can make a enemy bleed to hes dead quickly.

PK 5.56
Practice Knife (PK) with a beatifull 5.56 mod, deals alot of damage while it haves medium range and slow speed.

Thats all.

I'm not sure that we will have melee weapons one day. Hmmm... I guess the second knife can shoot bullets, right?
Spoiler: Show More
LazyRain
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Re: New stuff

Postby lostmydollar » 21 August 2018, 16:09

draw guns instead of describing what they could be like. its a waste of time what you're doing imo
lostmydollar
Falkok [250]

Return to Feedback and Insights