5 suggestions

Give us your feedback about PB2.5! Or have an idea? Post it here!

5 suggestions

Postby VictorSWATxPro MachineUnit » 17 June 2018, 22:57

First:
Add ammo and health packs that can be picked up (slot one) and press the left click to consume and press V to drop it. Slows player 10%

Second:
Medium jumps brokes your legs that slows you an 50%, you need to find an Defibrillator or let that an teammate helps you with the Defibrillator

Third:
Defibrillators can be dual: Enemys die more faster and player gets faster health, the healing teammate thing still goes normal

Fourth:
Make snipers"s zoom out and in. Crouch and press right click to zoom in and click right click again to zoom out

Fifth:
Make an LightWeight Pistol that haves 10 bullets of 45 ACP, bullets are accurate. With low range and medium damage, if upgraded to level 1 or 2. Max of bullets will upgrade to 15, if upgraded to level 3. Max of bullets will be 20 and range will be long

VictorSWATxPro MachineUnit
Cyber Grub [25]

Re: 5 suggestions

Postby phsc » 29 June 2018, 03:09

this is not getting ignored no longer my dear lord VICTORxSWATxPROMACHINEUNIT
aka vxsxpmu
first:
great idea for pb2.5 if it really has ammo! left click not so sure, maybe just pick up like you do in pb2, no slow tho, maybe as an engine mark, for real that isnt bad

second:
HOW WOULD A DEFIBRILATOR FIX A BROKEN BONE, PLEASE, THINK A LITTLE BIT DUDE
no, you lose hp when you get near the ground, and you lose all of your self boost multiplier and get slowed by 70%, that isnt that bad, also add as a engine mark, not in approved matches, its only healable with a healt pack from the first idea

third:
do you know what a defibrilator is, i mean pb2s one doesnt even make sense, irl theyre already dual so idk

fourth: please, tell me, how would that be useful, and why crouch, you can use a scope while standing up, and... it would make stryde sniper wayy more boring

fifth: YES LETS ADD AMMO GREAT IDEA PUT THAT TOGETHER WITH THE SCAR-CS
for real pb2 needs another pistol tho, a faster firing one than the cs pro but not as op as the c01
but meh lets add assault rifles to slot 1 too! but a trash version

for real how did you get from this to scar-css dude, scar-css, scar-html, idk, first one isnt that bad tho
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Lord Russia Tachanka » 19 July 2018, 00:55

First:
Make ammo and health packs? I dont know if its a great idea, but ok then.

Second:
Defibs will freaking fix a broked leg?! Think more about it man.

Third:
If defibs would be added as a dual the damage of the defib will be OP.

Fourth:
Phsc, he is not talking about Railguns, he its talking about Snipers.

Fifth:
Looks an OP pistol but i agree with this.
I worked for Rainbow team, maked LMGs as a support for my teammates.
Lord Russia Tachanka
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby wreak » 19 July 2018, 03:59

We should also make defibs shoot rockets that can insta kill players.

But in all honesty, defibs are useful enough as it is. We don't need to make it OP or more useful.
wreak
wreak
Civil Security Boss [500]

Return to Feedback and Insights