PlazmaBurst 2.5

Give us your feedback about PB2.5! Or have an idea? Post it here!

Re: PlazmaBurst 2.5

Postby GhostX5 » 14 September 2017, 08:30

Agreed. I've always wanted to engage enemies in hand-to-hand combat. Now this became a feature in PB2.5, especially fists, it's pretty close to Halo, since you can melee enemies using your fist or your weapon.
United Special Operations ~:~ RYZE-138 aka Ghost-138 ~:~ Leader of Alpha Team ~:~ Master Chief Petty Officer
Keep Moving Forward.
GhostX5
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Postby Eternal Dorkness » 9 October 2017, 18:40

GhostX5 wrote:Agreed. I've always wanted to engage enemies in hand-to-hand combat. Now this became a feature in PB2.5, especially fists, it's pretty close to Halo, since you can melee enemies using your fist or your weapon.

I agree, melee combat will never be the same.

I'm also having an orgasm over the throwing mechanic, mainly because it opens up so many awesome opportunities for silly wacky map ideas. I can just imagine how a space map would benefit from this, like being able to grab someone and fling them off into a kill zone.
hmm today i will ᴄ̶̠̩̑̍̾̂̾̀̏͘ᴏ̷̳̜͔̺̩͚̖̉̕͝ɴ̶̡̡̲̟̘̪̊̎͜ꜱ̸̗̞̻̙̣͔͓̼̔̇͑̈́͐̔ᴜ̷̼͊͑̒͛̉̈́̔̉̕̕ᴍ̸̨̺͇͖̪͊̽̐͊̓̉͂͝ͅᴇ̴̛̭̖̮̐͒̔̋͠ my infant son
Eternal Dorkness
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby defensive » 25 October 2017, 12:22

I would kill myself if pb 2.5 is released now
defensive
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Nykro » 1 November 2017, 19:13

Everything except the 3D walls tbh..
wuzzup
Nykro
Recruit

Postby HerdenN » 5 November 2017, 15:17

So now we have what, 3 years past the first ideas for 2.5 by Eric, and all I see is somewhat hopeful community still posting ideas. This is getting painful, really.
HerdenN - Now on the independant scene
HerdenN
Recruit

Postby saw- » 10 February 2018, 00:54

if pb2.5 can overcome the laggy pb2 multiplayer then im buying it

saw-
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby meliante » 26 April 2018, 13:46

Huh,,,
Honestly I do not like that the ammunition has a limit ... That would take originality to Plazma Burst 2
https://prnt.sc/ox8tpk
F the game. F
meliante

Postby GhostX5 » 25 June 2018, 00:40

meliante wrote:Huh,,,
Honestly I do not like that the ammunition has a limit ... That would take originality to Plazma Burst 2

Having limits to ammunition makes the game more realistic, plus it'll decrease the chances of other players spamming more and more bullets at other players they're fighting against. It'll also give the others a chance to rethink the way of killing the enemy whilst saving more ammo rather than wasting it.
United Special Operations ~:~ RYZE-138 aka Ghost-138 ~:~ Leader of Alpha Team ~:~ Master Chief Petty Officer
Keep Moving Forward.
GhostX5
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Postby Agent Delta » 28 August 2018, 20:42

GhostX5 wrote:

Having limits to ammunition makes the game more realistic, plus it'll decrease the chances of other players spamming more and more bullets at other players they're fighting against. It'll also give the others a chance to rethink the way of killing the enemy whilst saving more ammo rather than wasting it.

unlimited ammunition could be realistic as the magazine could generate the ammo for the gun.Also if you want to be realistic the bullets should not glow or be slower then real bullets.
Saving Plazma Burst one step at a time.
Agent Delta
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby jiu » 15 December 2018, 00:24

can there be enemies with different mechanics like the ghost that influences tactical combat, something like an enemy that flies or teleports itself?

bone enemies that have more important and influential features in the battle (such as ghost) new designs and unique weapons of that type of enemy, which players, create tactics / strategies to beat them other than heavy weapons and hide

Something like that happens with ghosts, they are invisible, you can shoot crazy and use your swords in case they get close

the falkoks use jets packs, they leave their legs uncovered and you use that against them

variety of enemies to a HALO style (reference eric reference)

I doubt very much that you love that "originality" in the multiplayer ((spamthembaby YOU BELIEVE THAT ERIC DID NOT DO THAT JUST A PURPOSE !?)) :O
Last edited by Kiriakos Gr96 on 28 December 2018, 11:32, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Double post.

jiu
Recruit

Postby LazyRain » 21 December 2018, 15:11

jiu wrote:...bone enemies that have more important and influential features in the battle (such as ghost) new designs and unique weapons of that type of enemy, which players, create tactics / strategies to beat them other than heavy weapons and hide...

...variety of enemies to a HALO style (reference eric reference)

Speaking of the red text. In the PB2 there's several unique weapons which helded by different enemies, not just single type. Just remember BNG,Virus Gun or Plasmagun. And it's totally fine in my opinion. There's no need to make a special enemy ond tie it to just one single weapon, except it's a boss. I know a reason for this. For example, when a CS-Boss dies he drops his BNG and alive CS-Lite can pick up the BNG and continue to use it against you. Similar situation can happen with other weapons too. That's my point. I haven't played Halo, so tell me, is there something like that there?
Spoiler: Show More
LazyRain
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby Agent Delta » 23 December 2018, 10:25

LazyRain wrote:
jiu wrote:...bone enemies that have more important and influential features in the battle (such as ghost) new designs and unique weapons of that type of enemy, which players, create tactics / strategies to beat them other than heavy weapons and hide...

...variety of enemies to a HALO style (reference eric reference)

Speaking of the red text. In the PB2 there's several unique weapons which helded by different enemies, not just single type. Just remember BNG,Virus Gun or Plasmagun. And it's totally fine in my opinion. There's no need to make a special enemy ond tie it to just one single weapon, except it's a boss. I know a reason for this. For example, when a CS-Boss dies he drops his BNG and alive CS-Lite can pick up the BNG and continue to use it against you. Similar situation can happen with other weapons too. That's my point. I haven't played Halo, so tell me, is there something like that there?
No there is not.
Saving Plazma Burst one step at a time.
Agent Delta
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby broforce1 » 1 December 2019, 18:47

hmm maybe,the effects and the improvements are cool.
mostly The Skin Editor.
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Postby Xier44 » 7 December 2019, 18:52

I like of that the skin editor and ammo upgrade.
I recommeded eric add more vehicles and barrels.
Xier44

Postby EOw » 29 April 2020, 18:27

I would like a good story line for the campagin. There's nothing like a game that has a terrible storyline.

I would also hoep that your account on PB2 can be moved over to PB2.5 or PB3.

EOw
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Girl_Power » 1 May 2020, 23:43

EOw wrote:I would like a good story line for the campagin. There's nothing like a game that has a terrible storyline.

I would also hoep that your account on PB2 can be moved over to PB2.5 or PB3.

Eric Gurt confirmed that you can transfer accounts from PB2 to PB2.5/PB3.
Forever young, ever strong, ever brave.
Girl_Power
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Phant0mB0nnie » 16 June 2020, 03:18

Destructible doors sound awesome. Honestly, I can just see myself making an entire map out of doors for the sake of destruction. I had actually began developing a Battlefield style map for MP, but I scrapped it because of complications, but it was supposed to have interactive terrain which was basically a bunch of doors that disappeared when they got damaged. There are so many ways this can be used to enhance SP maps and MP maps alike. Imagine like making a Rainbow Six style map, knocking down walls and blasting through boarded up windows, or a Battlefield style map, destroying structures, collapsing tunnels, and toppling entire buildings (maybe not the last one, but if PB2.5 includes the right trigger actions, then it's certainly possible. Imagine being inside this tower and all of a sudden the entire thing breaks away...).
Me in my imagination:
Complete and utter annihilation through superior volume of fire.

Me IRL:
Phant0mB0nnie
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby Phant0mB0nnie » 16 June 2020, 03:20

defensive wrote:I would kill myself if pb 2.5 is released now

This is why the game is taking so long. Ideally, no one except in-game entities will die during development.
Me in my imagination:

Me IRL:
Phant0mB0nnie

Postby Build » 16 June 2020, 11:48

Phant0mB0nnie wrote:
defensive wrote:I would kill myself if pb 2.5 is released now

This is why the game is taking so long. Ideally, no one except in-game entities will die during development.

that was a bad joke from me in the past and you just brought it back up but ok
Build
Falkok [250]

Postby Phant0mB0nnie » 5 August 2020, 03:29

I actually like the reloading mechanic as well. Hopefully Eric Gurt does some homework on how firearms work, because there's more to it than just removing the old magazine or clip and putting in a new one. Would be interesting to see how futuristic and alien weapons would work.
Me in my imagination:

Me IRL:
Phant0mB0nnie

PreviousNext

Return to Feedback and Insights