World domination (Clan wars) for PB2.5.

Give us your feedback about PB2.5! Or have an idea? Post it here!

World domination (Clan wars) for PB2.5.

Postby maxim12 » 31 December 2015, 15:28

After a time creating this thread:
http://www.plazmaburst2.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=121&t=14929

I thought to recreate the idea, and turn it into a clan war thing.

How does it work?
So first of all, clans accept to participate in the clan domination. Max slots for clans is 20, minimum 6. if there are less than 6 clans in the clan domination, then it wont start untill there will be atleast 6 clans. If there are 6 clans, the countdown will start, during that countdown clans can join the cl;an domination, when countdown reached to 0 the game starts.

What we capture, what we dominate?
It will work like the risk forum game.
http://www.plazmaburst2.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=132&t=14662
Each territory in the map has 3 to 6 maps attached to it (Depends on territory size.), to capture a territory, the clan must dominate in all maps that is in the territory.

Starting equipmnet, upgrades, etc... what they are?
When the clan joins clan domination, the leader or co-leader or whatever who places request into joining clan domination must set the starting equipment, the only guns that can be in the starting equipment are slot 1, 2 and 3 weapons, expect the minigun and ray rifle.
the clan also sets It's own upgrades, upgrades are unlocked by capturing more territories. Upgrades are: More guns, higher gun upgrades, passive and active abilities, better skins (With more HP/Speed or both.).

What are the win conditions?
To win in the clan domination, you just simply eliminate all other enemy clans, or completing secondary objective.

What is the secondary objective we can complete?
The secondary objective is setup by the choice of the clan. The secondary mission can be: Control the popularest citys; Moscow, New york, Tokyo, etc. Or take control on one selected territory and hold it for a time, everytime losing control on the territory it resets the timer. Or control a whole mainland, example control all europe territories.

A clan cannot join the clan domination if the clan has less than 50 memebers in it.

Everyday, each memeber gets 3 lives in the clan domination, max amount of lives each member can have is 4. Every 2 hours, all players that participate in the clan domination receive 1 live. If player runs out of lives, he cannot participate in the clan domination, untill he/she receives 1 new live (Which is only once every 2 hours.). So clans must think before attacking, think about tactics and all that stuff.

Can players that dont have clan or their clan dont participate in clan domination join the game?
Yes. But they will join as mercenarys, they do not belong to any clan in the clan domination, mercenary start of only with 2 lives, max lives they can have is 3, they receive a live only once per 3 hours. mercenarys can be formed into a band, they can give a name to their band. Clans can find a bands and ask them to fight for their side. the band accepts the requests, they became allies, but the contract can be breaked. A clan that is ally with a band can trade weapons, better suits, etc. bands can be very good served as spys/infiltrators that steal weapons from enemy clans.

Mercenary starting weapons are only slot 1, 2 and 3 weapons. They can infiltrate clan bases and steal their weapons and other equipment (Suits, etc.) where clan uses them to equip their memebers. Remember that clans does not have infinite amount of weapons and other gear, if a mercenary stealing their equipment that they produce, it can pretty much harm. Clans have to produce weapons, the more territorys they have, the faster they can produce more weapons and other equipment gear.

I know It's 99.9% that eric not gonna implent this, but It's just a suggestion, the rules that i suggested for the clan wars can be changed/be different depending on Eric gurt.
Last edited by maxim12 on 1 January 2016, 11:13, edited 1 time in total.
Thunder and Blood

maxim12
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Re: World domination (Clan wars) for PB2.5.

Postby heroz » 1 January 2016, 00:12

I posted the same idea but only Alica replied. I think it would be great idea.

heroz

Postby Alica » 1 January 2016, 03:01

I get what you mean.
Having a map which represents the regions of the PlazmaBurst universe where clans can fight for territories is indeed a nice idea.
Alica
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby ustopable » 1 January 2016, 09:55

So i agree here i suggested this one a long time ago so +1 but
There should be a set time for battles because
-A clan might attack another clan while their members are inactive that is worse than losing where you fought valiantly. A normal human can't stay awake 24 hours just to see if someone attacked their clan

Each clan must have a certain time where they will attack why?
-A clan might attack a clan which is currently battling another clan this will lead to disadvantage if you don't have enough members to defend an area. Unless you can multitask fighting in two fronts at once
ustopable
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby maxim12 » 1 January 2016, 11:13

Oh and btw, i forgot to say that a clan cannot join the clan domination if the clan has less than 50 memebers in it.

Everyday, each memeber gets 3 lives in the clan domination, max amount of lives each member can have is 4. Every 2 hours, all players that participate in the clan domination receive 1 live. If player runs out of lives, he cannot participate in the clan domination, untill he/she receives 1 new live (Which is only once every 2 hours.). So clans must think before attacking, think about tactics and all that stuff.

Can players that dont have clan or their clan dont participate in clan domination join the game?
Yes. But they will join as mercenarys, they do not belong to any clan in the clan domination, mercenary start of only with 2 lives, max lives they can have is 3, they receive a live only once per 3 hours. mercenarys can be formed into a band, they can give a name to their band. Clans can find a bands and ask them to fight for their side. the band accepts the requests, they became allies, but the contract can be breaked. A clan that is ally with a band can trade weapons, better suits, etc. bands can be very good served as spys/infiltrators that steal weapons from enemy clans.

Mercenary starting weapons are only slot 1, 2 and 3 weapons. They can infiltrate clan bases and steal their weapons and other equipment (Suits, etc.) where clan uses them to equip their memebers. Remember that clans does not have infinite amount of weapons and other gear, if a mercenary stealing their equipment that they produce, it can pretty much harm. Clans have to produce weapons, the more territorys they have, the faster they can produce more weapons and other equipment gear.

Edited first post.
Thunder and Blood

maxim12
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby miroBG » 9 August 2018, 19:21

That's so good. I agree. You are giving good ideas. And I saw the previous. You have good choice for scenario and etc.
MEGA HEROES FOREVER

miroBG
Cyber Grub [25]

Return to Feedback and Insights