Fan Art for PB2.5

Give us your feedback about PB2.5! Or have an idea? Post it here!

Fan Art for PB2.5

Postby DoomWrath » 21 October 2015, 22:54

We want your help! We want your submissions for PlazmaBurst!

Submit a new player skin or pistol, maybe a new sniper rifle or how about a new grenade? You are in control. Your submission has the possibility to be added to the game.

- You agree that your artwork submitted here can be used for PlazmaBurst without your consent and any sort of payment. By submitting your artwork it becomes usable by PlazmaBurst2.com. We may choose to give you credit for the artwork. However we are not required to.

- You agree that the submitted art by you is now property of PlazmaBurst2.com.

Requirements:
- Any submitted artwork must be in .png format
- If you submit a weapon please attach a bullet image too!
- Character skins are welcome
- Please submit your images on a transparent canvas
- A brief description of the skin/weapon would be appreciated
- Some level of professionalism is required, do not use MS Paint, for example.

Your artwork must be 100% yours and not copied from someone else or stolen.
DoomWrath
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

I'm unique I can change my subjects love me

Postby Roxxar » 22 October 2015, 19:53

No one has said anything yet. No posts from the previous forums/thread have been moved here. I'll start with both of my own submissions.

Falkok Guns

<note - higher res/remade version here: http://i.imgur.com/X9ynrwA.png >
From top to bottom:
  • Falkok Pistol (1) - Somewhat slow, but hits hard. Comparable to CS-Pro, but slower and tougher.
  • Falkok Shotgun (3) - Unique dual-burst shotgun, hits light but is fast. Comparable to Alien Shotgun.
  • Falkok DMR (4) - Auto-sniper. Not as accurate as CS-YipeeKiYay, but not as slow as Heavy Railgun.
  • Falkok Launcher (8) - Arcing plasma bombs that deal radial damage. Somewhat comparable to CS-Bloom.

Usurpation Guns v2

Numbered as per:
  • 1. Alien Magnum (1) - Can we bring back the multishot Alien Pistol from before? This is it.
  • 2. Alien Machine Pistol (1) - Full-auto, but noticeably weak and inaccurate.
  • 3. Alien Carbine (2) - It's Elite, so imagine the Alien Rifle, but faster, stronger, and less accurate.
  • 4. Alien Railgun (4) - Shoots a triple-rail that has the unique ability to always split bodies.
Last edited by Roxxar on 3 July 2016, 08:06, edited 3 times in total.
Roxxar
Civil Security Lite [100]

Re: Fan Art for PB2.5

Postby KARL SERG » 22 October 2015, 20:10

I've taken Screenshots of Skins, Weapons and Vehicles from several Games.

I'll share the ones that are PB-related and some of the ones that wouldn't create Copyright Issues if added when I get one the Computer which contains them.
KARL SERG
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Postby maxim12 » 22 October 2015, 21:03

Roxxar wrote:*Large quote*

Wow, now that is some awesome art you got there! would definitely like to see this implented into PB2.5!
Thunder and Blood

maxim12
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby jonb7 » 23 October 2015, 13:55

Im uncertain if anything transfers from the old forum- So, I'll repost this.
The C-01br
Default:

Red team:

Basically, Halo's Battle rifle meets Pb2's C01 style. Fires in 3 shot bursts.

Also,
Roxxar wrote:*Huge post*

Hope to see some of these concepts used.
jonb7
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Possible Content but no art

Postby MobileBoy » 23 October 2015, 14:36

[Possible content of a rifle that shoots a red bullet and fire reload is 1.5. Damage:99
I dont have a art for this one beacause im not a artist. :sorry:

MobileBoy

Postby Orbifold » 25 October 2015, 12:23

Heavy Falkok soldier.
Boosts morals when around falkok soldiers,causing them to gain increased damage and speed.
Default HP is 560.
Spoiler: Show More
you fell for it lel
Orbifold
Recruit

Postby romancandian » 27 October 2015, 19:27

This is cool,I a go make some.

romancandian

Postby mech1354 » 31 October 2015, 02:43

http://i.imgur.com/smwJagG.png, looks bit better against a white background.

Heavy Pistol CS-ARC. High damage (more than Alien Rifle), low rate of fire, good accuracy, and heavy bloom (which forces the user to pace their shots). It would be a a useful sidearm at medium and long range, but it would punish you heavily for missing or getting too trigger-happy. Bullets would resemble the shots from ballistic CS weapons, but tinted green. Fits in with the color scheme of CS Ghosts.

I didn't do the glow from the flashlight very well.
mech1354
mech1354
Recruit

Postby protagonist » 31 October 2015, 03:04

CS-CQR

The CS-CQR is a more CQB oriented take on the CS-RC, it fires faster than the c01r, but its accuracy will suffer greatly under sustained fire.
The magazine will hold 35 rounds, in the case that the reload function I keep hearing rumors about gets added.
The projectile fired is the same appearance as the one fired form the CS-RC, since they use the same caliber bullet, the damage would also be the same.

An alternate color scheme if you're not accepting CS weapons:

It has the same stats, but fires bullets with the same color as the bullets fired from blue c01p.
Last edited by protagonist on 1 November 2015, 02:56, edited 1 time in total.
protagonist
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Arc_ » 1 November 2015, 02:32

@Protagonist

Good concept. Good art, but a minor gripe is that this part:
http://prnt.sc/8xnbqx
is a little too thin, I'd suggest that it'd have a more distinguishable color and made slightly thicker. Maybe use the colors of the main gun?

Arc_
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby protagonist » 1 November 2015, 03:01

Arc_ wrote:@Protagonist

is a little too thin, I'd suggest that it'd have a more distinguishable color and made slightly thicker. Maybe use the colors of the main gun?

I've changed the color of the carrying handle. Can't change the thickness though.
protagonist
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby xXMythicXx » 1 November 2015, 06:01

They should have the choice on map editor to a silencer on there gun
Last edited by Kiriakos Gr96 on 1 November 2015, 19:35, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Removed the art which is not created from the player

xXMythicXx

Postby Roxxar » 1 November 2015, 06:30

xXMythicXx wrote:https://pb2art.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/sa-801.jpg?w=1133&h=340
This gun I have chose should have a burst mechanism to it single fire,8 shots,or 50 shots then reload

Also map maker should have the choice to choose whether they wont a silencer on there gun.When a carecter has more then 20 kills in ranked or unranked there skin should turn completely gold to show there in first or there the best. :thank: https://pb2art.files.wordpress.com/2014 ... =128&h=128 This should be called GSM,means Galactic Space Marine health 250 swords this https://pb2art.files.wordpress.com/2015 ... &h=895,But in blue or lite gray ur choice

Who the hell are you to submit other people's fan arts as your own? I don't know if KLM or Failureguy gave you permission, but I sure as hell didn't.

EDIT: because double posting isn't allowed.

I tried my hand at some Cyber Grub guns (or at least with the color scheme). They look like toys, but whatever.

Top-left : Cyber Pistol (1) - Shoots weak bursts of 3, but does damage over time (like Virus Gun).
Top-right : Cyber Scatter (3) - Continuous, green/slimey ray that does damage over time (above).
Bottom : Cyber Watcher (4) - Strong, hitscan bullets (no travel time) that cause damage over time. Does not stack. Bipod is just aesthetic.
Roxxar
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby Protonoid » 1 November 2015, 10:21

-> Neutrion : High damage and average reload time (Like an Alien Rifle) ..

This is my first Fan Art Post on PB2.. I've just started working on 'em... I'll do better over time :P
Protonoid
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby Kiriakos Gr96 » 1 November 2015, 19:32

xXMythicXx wrote:
Spoiler: Show More
https://pb2art.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/sa-801.jpg?w=1133&h=340
This gun I have chose should have a burst mechanism to it single fire,8 shots,or 50 shots then reload

Also map maker should have the choice to choose whether they wont a silencer on there gun.When a carecter has more then 20 kills in ranked or unranked there skin should turn completely gold to show there in first or there the best. :thank: https://pb2art.files.wordpress.com/2014 ... =128&h=128 This should be called GSM,means Galactic Space Marine health 250 swords this https://pb2art.files.wordpress.com/2015 ... &h=895,But in blue or lite gray ur choice

They should have the choice on map editor to a silencer on there gun

xXMythicXx please post art that you made not others.
Kiriakos Gr96
Administrator

Postby protagonist » 1 November 2015, 22:23

Made an OICW type weapon for the Civil Security, Haven't thought of a name yet, so I'll just call it CS-SABR (Select Assault Battle Rifle). It's a heavily altered version of my "police" OICW weapon.

The AR part fires at around the same speed has the CS-RC, but it uses flechette rounds so it deals more damage, but less penetration than the CS-RC. It contains 30 rounds in a magazine, and the projectiles look like the ones from the CS-RC but a little more gray.

The airburst grenade launcher (thing in the back) fires at a pace noticeably faster than the existing rocket launcher, and the projectile will blow up in the air after travelling a certain distance. There's four rounds in a magazine, and the four lights are supposed to be ammo indicators. The projectile for the airburst ammo also has two states, when first fired, it will look like a really thick bullet (think of a ray rifle shit, but bigger and colored yellow), after travelling around 15 meters, while in this state, the projectile will have as much penetration as a sniper rifle bullet, and it will go right through someone (and damage them really bad, but I'm not exactly sure how badly) in this state and turn into the projectile mentioned next. The bullet tracer-like projectile will fade into an actual physical bullet after 15 meters like mentioned before, and after going another 3 meters, it will blow up in mid air. The projectile will also blow up if it comes into contact with someone in this state.

This is a pretty OP weapon, so it would be balanced out by having it take up both slots 2 and 8. In the campaign, it would be carried only by the highest ranking CS soldiers, such as only a select handful of CS Bosses.

The AR part of the weapon would be fired by clicking LMB, and the grenade part by clicking RMB.

The two projectile states:

Hopefully the description isn't too confusing, questions are welcome.
protagonist
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Ghostehz » 1 November 2015, 23:17

Awesome art guys, especially protagonist and Roxxar!

Not to crap all over the others, lol. You all have really nice works made

Credits to Flame99999.
Ghostehz
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby maxim12 » 6 November 2015, 16:11

Roxxar wrote:
xXMythicXx wrote:https://pb2art.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/sa-801.jpg?w=1133&h=340

Who the hell are you to submit other people's fan arts as your own? I don't know if KLM or Failureguy gave you permission, but I sure as hell didn't.

EDIT: because double posting isn't allowed.

I tried my hand at some Cyber Grub guns (or at least with the color scheme). They look like toys, but whatever.

Top-left : Cyber Pistol (1) - Shoots weak bursts of 3, but does damage over time (like Virus Gun).
Top-right : Cyber Scatter (3) - Continuous, green/slimey ray that does damage over time (above).
Bottom : Cyber Watcher (4) - Strong, hitscan bullets (no travel time) that cause damage over time. Does not stack. Bipod is just aesthetic.

Now that is awesome dude! this deserves respect. I'd like to see this implented into PB2.5, so say we all.

I Agree with you on the part where you said that picking someones work and claiming as yours is a bad habit.

@ - xXMythicXx, Never EVER take any other's art work and claim it as yours, this is a VERY BAD thing, and It's like cheating, this is a BAD HABIT.

Eh, wish i know how to use photoshop (I know to use it, but only the very basic parts.), there are alot of guns and Vehicle guns that need a complete Re-skin, as some guns simply looks ugly in this game, no offence though.
Thunder and Blood

maxim12
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby tehswordninja » 7 November 2015, 05:26

Grubs already have their own weapons, although those weapons do look quite nice.
I'd just like to be able to make them able to use their arm cannons
who needs a PB2.5 release date, anyways?
tehswordninja
Proxy [700]

Next

Return to Feedback and Insights