Placable turrets in LE

Give us your feedback about PB2.5! Or have an idea? Post it here!

Placable turrets in LE

Postby MLG COOL DOMINIK » 28 September 2018, 23:25

What about placable turrets in level editor? Anyways heres what it should have:
Every weapon as a turret
Custom health
Team

i made a concept image
https://imgur.com/cO7DWix
im not proud of this image
Was formerly a T-ROBOT, im an Elite Grub now
User avatar
MLG COOL DOMINIK
Android T-01187 [200]
 
Posts: 220
Joined: 25 June 2016, 21:39

Re: Placable turrets in LE

Postby Ayano » 29 September 2018, 07:09

I am pretty sure turrets was already confirmed in 2.5 lol
User avatar
Ayano
Android T-01187 [200]
 
Posts: 219
Joined: 26 February 2016, 12:26
Location: Was Kidnapped

Re: Placable turrets in LE

Postby MLG COOL DOMINIK » 29 September 2018, 12:30

Ayano wrote:I am pretty sure turrets was already confirmed in 2.5 lol

Im talking about turrets being able to be placed in the level editor
Was formerly a T-ROBOT, im an Elite Grub now
User avatar
MLG COOL DOMINIK
Android T-01187 [200]
 
Posts: 220
Joined: 25 June 2016, 21:39

Re: Placable turrets in LE

Postby Ayano » 29 September 2018, 13:00

If it can happen ingame then
You can probably manually put them in Editor as well.
Although you can ask eric if you wanna double check to be sure
User avatar
Ayano
Android T-01187 [200]
 
Posts: 219
Joined: 26 February 2016, 12:26
Location: Was Kidnapped

Re: Placable turrets in LE

Postby Resi » 5 October 2018, 14:12

User avatar
Resi
Civil Security Lite [100]
 
Posts: 140
Joined: 16 July 2013, 00:47
Location: Venezuela

Re: Placable turrets in LE

Postby Alexsandr Senaviev » 13 October 2018, 05:39

Could be called CS-TurretPLAZ.
User avatar
Alexsandr Senaviev
 
Posts: 1
Joined: 13 October 2018, 05:06

Re: Placable turrets in LE

Postby MLG COOL DOMINIK » 16 October 2018, 17:31

Resi wrote:It's already possible even in PB2.

https://www.plazmaburst2.com/level_edit ... rt-turrets

We are talking about the PB 2.5 turrets
Not how you can create them in PB2
Was formerly a T-ROBOT, im an Elite Grub now
User avatar
MLG COOL DOMINIK
Android T-01187 [200]
 
Posts: 220
Joined: 25 June 2016, 21:39

Re: Placable turrets in LE

Postby Resi » 16 October 2018, 21:23

MLG COOL DOMINIK wrote:
Resi wrote:It's already possible even in PB2.

https://www.plazmaburst2.com/level_edit ... rt-turrets

We are talking about the PB 2.5 turrets
Not how you can create them in PB2


???
Are you forgetting anything possible in PB2 is possible in PB2.5 as well?

Eric said maps can be imported from long ago which means this is possible.
User avatar
Resi
Civil Security Lite [100]
 
Posts: 140
Joined: 16 July 2013, 00:47
Location: Venezuela

Re: Placable turrets in LE

Postby MLG COOL DOMINIK » 17 October 2018, 09:34

Resi wrote:
MLG COOL DOMINIK wrote:
Resi wrote:It's already possible even in PB2.

https://www.plazmaburst2.com/level_edit ... rt-turrets

We are talking about the PB 2.5 turrets
Not how you can create them in PB2


???
Are you forgetting anything possible in PB2 is possible in PB2.5 as well?

Eric said maps can be imported from long ago which means this is possible.

Okay.
So PB2.5 is an improved version of PB2 right?
Was formerly a T-ROBOT, im an Elite Grub now
User avatar
MLG COOL DOMINIK
Android T-01187 [200]
 
Posts: 220
Joined: 25 June 2016, 21:39

Re: Placable turrets in LE

Postby Resi » 17 October 2018, 13:05

MLG COOL DOMINIK wrote:Okay.
So PB2.5 is an improved version of PB2 right?


It's either a remake or PB3 depending on how Eric feels about it.
User avatar
Resi
Civil Security Lite [100]
 
Posts: 140
Joined: 16 July 2013, 00:47
Location: Venezuela


Return to PB2.5

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users