SCAR-CS

Give us your feedback about PB2.5! Or have an idea? Post it here!

SCAR-CS

Postby VictorSWATxPro MachineUnit » 23 June 2018, 22:49

The SCAR-CS its an Combat rifle that can carry 30 bullets on rounds of 5.56mm NATO to kick some ass.

Info:
Spoiler: Show More
The SCAR-CS was early generated by Civil security scientist. However: Lites and Ghosts can only carry this weapon, if a Civil security lite or ghost die with this weapon. An heavy or boss can pick it up,

Stats:
Type: Combat rifle.
Faction: Civil security CS.
Damage (legs): 25.
Damage (arms): 25.
Damage (body): 50 (10x.).
Damage (head): 250 (25x.).
Total damage: 350
Fire type: Automatic.
Rate of fire: 1 seconds.
Reload time: 2.5 seconds.
Power: 5.0.
Projectile count: 1.
Projectile speed: 100.
Penetration: 5 blocks (MP).
Slot: 2.
Gun ID: victorswatxpro machineunit-combat rifle.
Last edited by VictorSWATxPro MachineUnit on 29 June 2018, 03:05, edited 5 times in total.

VictorSWATxPro MachineUnit
Cyber Grub [25]

Re: SCAR-CS

Postby phsc » 23 June 2018, 23:02

great item! great textures! great stats! the stats could be better if they were in % as that sniper rifle i think u posted in the fan art a while ago, like projectile count: 300%, which only adds sense into this
what makes even more sense is the part with the lite and ghosts, as it would make it a incredible good weapon in actual pb2 combat, and hell, even the campaign, as that is indeed something really common
what i like the most is that you even added the NATO into the guns ammo, because NATO is present in pb2, and of course, is going to be present in pb2.5, i really also like how you said it is automatic, and... if you shoot and hold you button with every pb2 gun, you keep shooting, which makes they automatic, just really slow automatic, and the penetration also seems really great, fiting really well with pb2s guns, as it is just a little bit big, and i really like the math that goes with the damage, power, and everything else, i mean, clearly, the 0.8 torso multiplier pb2 has rn and 1.1 head multiplier are wrong, the body needs to have a 10x multiplier and the head a 25x, because that is incredibly next level balanced
youre the pride and the central pillar of this community, and i think you should try to talk toe ric gurt about finishing the game for him, as i see you have lots of knowledge about general life things, you might have knowledge about everything! as youre the victor, SWAT pro, that is a machine unit, with an usurpation alien skin
thanks for you knowledge my lord, great luck with your life! (insert joy emoticon here)
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby VictorSWATxPro MachineUnit » 23 June 2018, 23:11

phsc wrote:great item! great textures! great stats! the stats could be better if they were in % as that sniper rifle i think u posted in the fan art a while ago, like projectile count: 300%, which only adds sense into this
what makes even more sense is the part with the lite and ghosts, as it would make it a incredible good weapon in actual pb2 combat, and hell, even the campaign, as that is indeed something really common
what i like the most is that you even added the NATO into the guns ammo, because NATO is present in pb2, and of course, is going to be present in pb2.5, i really also like how you said it is automatic, and... if you shoot and hold you button with every pb2 gun, you keep shooting, which makes they automatic, just really slow automatic, and the penetration also seems really great, fiting really well with pb2s guns, as it is just a little bit big, and i really like the math that goes with the damage, power, and everything else, i mean, clearly, the 0.8 torso multiplier pb2 has rn and 1.1 head multiplier are wrong, the body needs to have a 10x multiplier and the head a 25x, because that is incredibly next level balanced
youre the pride and the central pillar of this community, and i think you should try to talk toe ric gurt about finishing the game for him, as i see you have lots of knowledge about general life things, you might have knowledge about everything! as youre the victor, SWAT pro, that is a machine unit, with an usurpation alien skin
thanks for you knowledge my lord, great luck with your life! (insert joy emoticon here)

OMG FINALLY SOMEONE LIKED A POST FROM ME!
Thanks phsc, you make me happy and you make weapons from others that maded their items with bad images you make good images.

Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Incompetence » 24 June 2018, 00:08

perfect. stats are super solid. they should be in exponents however for simplicity
Incompetence
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby DoomWrath » 24 June 2018, 03:22

The SCAR rifle would be outdated by at least 700 years, as is 5.56 NATO. This would be like suggesting that a Chinese Fire Lance (https://www.sciencephoto.com/image/722940/530wm) be used by the US Army. Most of your stats are entirely nonsensical with made up random numbers and the incorrect units for the stat they're used from. I'm not entirely convinced that you're a troll account. If this isn't the case, please put some real effort and thought towards your topics.
DoomWrath
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby DoomWrath » 24 June 2018, 23:24

silverteen11 wrote:
DoomWrath wrote:The SCAR rifle would be outdated by at least 700 years.

So are the Glock, M4A1, CS-RC, Pistol CS-Pro and OICW so not a good thing to point out.

Regardless, this weapon is terrible, it's only use is penetration which remains very situational, the gun deals very low damage and is also slow, to make it worse you need to reload.

Counterpoint: You are incorrect. Glock and M4A1 aren't 'real' guns and are only testing weapons. They're not part of PB2. CS-Pro isn't a modern day gun, just uses the same loose theory of handle/frame, trigger, slide. The CS-RC isn't an XM-8, it doesn't share any part of the name or nomenclature, it just looks like one. OICW also isn't a modern day gun, it's a concept. OICW stands for Objective Individual Combat Weapon, and that concept could be applied to a 1700s musket the same as a year 4000 black hole blaster.
DoomWrath
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby Hikarikaze » 25 June 2018, 02:11

If only specific units can carry the weapon then no one else can pick it up, just saying. Wording's a bit contradictory in that regard.

DoomWrath wrote:Counterpoint: You are incorrect. Glock and M4A1 aren't 'real' guns and are only testing weapons. They're not part of PB2. CS-Pro isn't a modern day gun, just uses the same loose theory of handle/frame, trigger, slide. The CS-RC isn't an XM-8, it doesn't share any part of the name or nomenclature, it just looks like one. OICW also isn't a modern day gun, it's a concept. OICW stands for Objective Individual Combat Weapon, and that concept could be applied to a 1700s musket the same as a year 4000 black hole blaster.

Counter-counterpoint: pedantics aren't a very logical way with going about this and it just screams /r/iamverysmart. Test weapons are still a part of PB2 as they serve testing purposes. "Real" weapons serve gameplay purposes. They are all actual assets in the actual game. Also saying a weapon is "outdated" is incorrect when that type of weapon exists well and common enough to disprove you. It's not even a matter of name at this point. "Modern"/early 21st century era guns exist full-fledged in the game. We are currently in this era where these weapons are common and originate roughly around this point in time so "modern" is an appropriate term to use to describe such weapons. 100 years down the line and these will no longer be modern.

If you want to argue that the CS-RC isn't an XM8 because it doesn't share the name, then you can't assume OP is referring to something like a SCAR-L for that matter just because he happened to mention a SCAR. It's a name that multiple different games use. Crysis for instance has a gun called the SCAR that looks like the XM8 weirdly enough. That doesn't make it the SCAR from CoD or from Battlefield now, does it? Hopefully you also understand that gun licensing is a thing as well and games can't freely use gun names without infringing upon them with the lack of licensing or copyright usage permissions, which is why games like BF don't take place in the modern era anymore and why CoD changed the names of real life weapons. The name may be different but it can still well be the same thing regardless. As an example, CoD's ARX-160 isn't called the ARX-160 in Infinite Warfare anymore but it's still the same gun even if it has a different name. No one goes ahead and says "that's clearly not an ARX-160 because it doesn't have the name."

Last but not least, it's a game. Your realism and practicality got thrown out the window long ago. This isn't Arma 3. There's no need to forcefully shoehorn in realism whenever you see a weapon that just happens to look realistic especially when this game cares little about practicality and realism as a soft sci-fi title. Point is, the modern weapons being outdated approach is silly. Modern weapons do very well exist so there is no reason why this idea/concept has to be shot down on those grounds. The stats being terrible should be your main reason for criticizing, not the idea's time or its practicality as if this isn't a game but a realistic weapons and physics simulation engine.
Hikarikaze
Noir Lime [600]

Postby VictorSWATxPro MachineUnit » 25 June 2018, 20:17

If phsc does like it and the others no its time to delete it

Cyber Grub [25]

Postby phsc » 25 June 2018, 22:03

silverteen11 wrote:
VictorSWATxPro MachineUnit wrote:If phsc does like it and the others no its time to delete it

PHSC was being sarcastic... or maybe you could try to improve the idea, you know, don't give up so easily.

what youre wrong i wasnt hes a genius, youre just jealous from his great ideas
DONT DELETE THIS, DONT GIVE UP, KEEP TRYING AND ONE DAY THE SOCIETY WILL GET THAT YOURE SUPERIOR TO ALL OF THEM!
keep going, read what i said before, do it and everybody is going ot like it, if they dont, theyre just ignorant
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Player_PB2 » 26 June 2018, 05:45

Type: It's Assault Rifle IMO
Faction: YOU DON'T SAY?
Damage (legs): same damage as assault rifle CS-RC
Damage (arms): [insert uncreative comment here]
Damage (body): i don't understand the multiplier, maybe it's because i'm an idiot
Damage (head): again, i don't understand, 50 (10x)?, 250 (25x)? that's one tough boi
Total damage: i think what you're saying is all types of damage combined (legs, arms, body, head, all in one)
Fire type: YOU DON'T SAY?
Rate of fire: sorry, what do you mean by 1.5 seconds? it fires 1 bullet every 1.5 seconds? use RPM (rounds per minute)
Reload time: ok then
Power: this is like shooting a sniper round, no joke
Projectile count: [add nicolas cage face here]
Projectile speed: normally, 60, but, ok lel
Penetration: a sniper can penetrate up to 4 blocks.... so....
slot: k
Gun ID: that's too big IMO (or everyone's opinion lmao), shorten it to victor-scarcs, or something
overall stats: ZOMG THIS GUN CAN CONFIRM DEZPACITO 2 AND PLAZMA BURST 2.5 aka: good one m8
2020 and still laughing at a gray box ██ <---- funniest crap i have ever seen
Player_PB2
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby Albzter » 27 June 2018, 14:31

VictorSWATxPro MachineUnit wrote:The SCAR-CS its an Combat rifle that can carry 30 bullets on rounds of 5.56mm NATO to kick some ass.

Info:
The SCAR-CS was early generated by Civil security scientist. However: Lites and Ghosts can only carry this weapon, if a Civil security lite or ghost die with this weapon. An heavy or boss can pick it up,

Stats:
Type: Combat rifle.
Faction: Civil security CS.
Damage (legs): 25.
Damage (arms): 25.
Damage (body): 50 (10x.).
Damage (head): 250 (25x.).
Total damage: 350
Fire type: Automatic.
Rate of fire: 1.5 seconds.
Reload time: 2.5 seconds.
Power: 5.0.
Projectile count: 1.
Projectile speed: 100.
Penetration: 5 blocks (MP).
Slot: 2.
Gun ID: victorswatxpro machineunit-combat rifle.

that looks good
Was formerly a T-ROBOT, im an Elite Grub now
Albzter
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby VictorSWATxPro MachineUnit » 29 June 2018, 03:08

Answer for phsc:

Why you wanna be ban from the forum its not cool, my last account (VictorSWATxPRO BATTLEGROUNDS) got banned so i dont care from getting ban again. I can create another one

Cyber Grub [25]

Postby phsc » 29 June 2018, 03:12

VictorSWATxPro MachineUnit wrote:Answer for phsc:

Why you wanna be ban from the forum its not cool, my last account (VictorSWATxPRO BATTLEGROUNDS) got banned so i dont care from getting ban again. I can create another one

hello victor, ur actually a great guy
i think pb2 staff doesnt like battlegrounds, because theyre neckbeards that play fortnite
i dont want to be banned victor, i just want to make people happy, but staff doesnt get it
and no victor, u cant, if u get IP banned you need to change your... ip address! to use the forums, and that isnt as easy as just making another acc
anyway i just looked at some of your other suggestions and theyre actually great, i mean, even this isnt that bad, a scar-cs wouldnt be as bad, a high power not as fast firing as the pb2's xm8 would be great, maye a competitor to the alien rifle, even tho theres already fanmade guns in game that in theory should do it
but keep on going, i might do fanarts for u later! even tho mine suck! go and make the world proud, victor
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby phsc » 29 June 2018, 03:43

so considering the incredible magnetude of victors ideas, i made it an actual fanart
viewtopic.php?f=136&t=21756
wp victor!
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Return to Feedback and Insights