New game modes

Give us your feedback about PB2.5! Or have an idea? Post it here!

New game modes

Postby STEFANO2008 » 8 September 2017, 18:51

We ALL know we have 2 boring game modes (DeathMatch and Team DeathMatch.)

But, if we have more game modes?

Elimination: The teams need to kill between themselves, If a player dies,he cant revive. at next round all players revive.

Infection: There is a countdown from 5 to 0 when the countdown reaches 0 a random player is infected, at this point the player has 1 grenade and swords, if that player kills another one. That player is infected and when all players are infected,the round ends. (or if the infected player cant kill anyone the other team wins)

Gun Game: When a player earns a kill, they level up and get a new weapon.

Juggernaut: A random player is the "juggernaut" He has a 25 kills limit, duplicated health and 2 more guns. When another player kills the juggernaut, he becomes the juggernaut and the previous juggernaut has to team up with the others to kill him.

Escape: 1 team has to reach the escape zone, and the other team has to prevent that from happening.

You Agree? Then Reply!!
Get me out of South America PLEASE

STEFANO2008
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Re: New game modes

Postby Lance Ryder Wilson » 9 September 2017, 14:10

I Agree mate.

Nice Ideas mate.

Lance Ryder Wilson
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby Ayano » 11 September 2017, 15:07

STEFANO2008 wrote:Elimination: The teams need to kill between themselves, If a player dies,he cant revive. at next round all players revive.

I am pretty sure CO-OP is the closest thing to this.

STEFANO2008 wrote:Escape: 1 team has to reach the escape zone, and the other team has to prevent that from happening.

Zombie Run/Escape maps exists.

I don't think the Infection mode was explained well. But I kinda get the point.

The Juggernaut mode and Gun Game mode really seems like it was taken from another game....
Ayano
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby wreak » 22 September 2017, 00:18

There is no point in making most of these since certain maps already have this feature.
wreak
wreak
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby WolfMaster12 » 23 September 2017, 07:05

Ayano wrote:The Juggernaut mode and Gun Game mode really seems like it was taken from another game....

If I recall correctly, the Juggernaut mode is in Raze series, and the Gun Game mode from a not so well known game Gun Mayhem

Wouldn't think any of the modes would be implemented to PB2.5 since most of those modes can be made using certain maps
More cheese for the sir over here!
WolfMaster12
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby STEFANO2008 » 23 September 2017, 17:20

WolfMaster12 wrote:
Ayano wrote:The Juggernaut mode and Gun Game mode really seems like it was taken from another game....

If I recall correctly, the Juggernaut mode is in Raze series, and the Gun Game mode from a not so well known game Gun Mayhem

Wouldn't think any of the modes would be implemented to PB2.5 since most of those modes can be made using certain maps

Nope, there were attempts to do it in PB2, and failed
Get me out of South America PLEASE

STEFANO2008
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Return to Feedback and Insights