- 'Move the camera to character A (with speed B)' --> The screen will follow the selected character, with other words: you will see the character on your screen and the screen will follow that character.
The 'speed B' indicates the speed the camera moves from your avatar to the selected character.
- 'Move the camera to region or door A (with speed B)' --> Same as above but with regions or movables. The camera will also follow if the door or region moves.
- 'Record region A and display it in region B (when recording a display from another recording, this won't show up)' --> Records everything in region A and shows this recording in region B. Recordings won't be saved.
- 'Let character A say text B in a text bubble (text will also appear in chat window)'
- 'Let character A say text B in a text bubble (text won't appear in chat window)'
- 'Make text bubbles of character A hex colour B'
- 'Make text of character A hex colour B'
- 'Make text size of character A size B (text bubble will also change so the text fits in it)(size in chat window won't change)'