The [Record Gameplay] Feature and More

Give us your feedback about the website! Or have an idea? Post it here!

The [Record Gameplay] Feature and More

Postby eru_ » 26 June 2021, 11:14

Record Gameplay Feature
It would be cool to add feature where the game automatically records an MP match and export it into .pb2rec file (this file should be an xml-based animation file which could be converted into mp4)

Unable to ragevote feature
I'm not As3 coder but I can explain its algorithm, when a player gets killed in an approved map and when he kicks him, a console message appears "Hey, sorry but rage-voting is not allowed (1/3)"

Lenient punishing system
Once a player is banned, Entire Staff will discuss concerning his ban, If staff end up by forgiving him or punishing him, they send him a message, "Hey we have decided to ban you for XX days",/"Hey we have forgave your ban".However when a member gets banned, staff should came up with proofs, documents, and staff should agree about his punishment. if the player wanted to submit a ticket.

Anti-bullying rules
The individual bullied victim, can came up with proofs of a member, who abused him, any kind of provoking messages (no matter if they contain insults or not since bullying can be indirect), If the staff didn't agree to ban him, they should warn him at least or make a private chat with staff, abuser and victim to stop the conflict, otherwise the abuser will be banned.
eru_
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Re: The [Record Gameplay] Feature and More

Postby Stryde » 26 June 2021, 11:49

eru_ wrote:Lenient punishing system
Once a player is banned, Entire Staff will discuss concerning his ban, If staff end up by forgiving him or punishing him, they send him a message, "Hey we have decided to ban you for XX days",/"Hey we have forgave your ban".However when a member gets banned, staff should came up with proofs, documents, and staff should agree about his punishment. if the player wanted to submit a ticket.

Anti-bullying rules
The individual bullied victim, can came up with proofs of a member, who abused him, any kind of provoking messages (no matter if they contain insults or not since bullying can be indirect), If the staff didn't agree to ban him, they should warn him at least or make a private chat with staff, abuser and victim to stop the conflict, otherwise the abuser will be banned.

To comment on the lenient punishing system, when bans become substantial (the two instances I am thinking about come from the Cartel bans earlier this year or the farming/account sharing system that was organized last November to manipulate the top 100 leaderboards) -- multiple staff members are utilized to have their input on the matter before deciding and facilitating punishments, however some staff don't feel the urge to get input from other staff members or contribute to be apart of the team in these instances and slow the process down.

To comment on the anti-bullying rules, you can always report an individual who may be abusing or bullying you in-game, but staff aren't obligated to tell users if player X has been warned or banned. If these issues happen off-site and on discord, it becomes even harder to enforce and moderate (i.e. community-discord servers for clans). There have been times when I have pursued unappeals for users because the moderators who banned them deliciously exquisite pizza sauce up the user bans or didn't have any basis to ban them in the first place. Basically, some moderators (and head moderators) hold other moderators for accountability, which I think is what you are attempting to say here?:

"If the staff didn't agree to ban him, they should warn him at least or make a private chat with staff"

Stryde
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby Gashadokuro » 27 June 2021, 11:06

I am banned from PBC.
Gashadokuro
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby astrodex pl » 27 June 2021, 11:47

Gashadokuro wrote:I am banned from PBC.

me too
My purpose makes more sense when i look at insanity around that world