Medic Gun Suggestion (VERY OBVIOUS)

Give us your feedback about the website! Or have an idea? Post it here!

Medic Gun Suggestion (VERY OBVIOUS)

Postby Phant0mB0nnie » 31 May 2020, 04:39

Decided between this category and the Level Editor one, went with this one because it's gameplay related.

If you're equipped with the Medic Gun, then you should be able to see the location of dead/dying allies with the floating red cross (like with the defib).

I elaborate a lot on everything, but this is really all I have to say, and it should've been a feature of the "weapon" to begin with.
Me in my imagination:
Complete and utter annihilation through superior volume of fire.

Me IRL:
Spoiler: Show More
Phant0mB0nnie
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Re: Medic Gun Suggestion (VERY OBVIOUS)

Postby Girl_Power » 31 May 2020, 05:13

You can't see the health hint with the Medic Pistol? I didn't even realize. I think it makes more sense to have the health symbol with the defib rather than the Medic Pistol since you can shoot with the Medic Pistol unlike the defib. Nonetheless, it would be a good feature to have.
Forever young, ever strong, ever brave.
Girl_Power
Noir Lime [600]

Re: Medic Gun Suggestion (VERY OBVIOUS)

Postby nightmar » 31 May 2020, 23:41

Girl_Power wrote:You can't see the health hint with the Medic Pistol? I didn't even realize. I think it makes more sense to have the health symbol with the defib rather than the Medic Pistol since you can shoot with the Medic Pistol unlike the defib. Nonetheless, it would be a good feature to have.

The medic symbol is also useful to those who turn off violence so that they know wether or not their teammate is broken. Having that with a medic pistol SHOULD be a thing by now.
How many bugs does this game have anyway? jeez
nightmar
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Return to Website / PB2 Game