【Megathread Warning】How does the clan system really works

Give us your feedback about the website! Or have an idea? Post it here!

【Megathread Warning】How does the clan system really works

Postby yi en » 8 February 2020, 08:54

Warning:
Before ahead this topic, I served for no rely/allies/enter/being a part of/participate/support/object/agree or disagree on any clans. Not any. Even the [R] which served for save Pb2 from dead. Before people are going to comment such as "this feature relies on XXX clan which they will taking advantage against others" "this feature provides imbalance" "you are looking down on the clans which has xx people or how weak/strong this clan was" "the old clan system isn't work that way" "no clan system please" or others, please give a moment to read this megathread message, and I would like to have some critical feedback which is constructive and improve the whole thing.

Also, some part of the points are being discussed with some admins/moderators, and since we are agree on/ still discussion on them, I will arranged all request from clan, the feature, the websites, etc to make this whole clan system blueprint work as horny bees.

ok, stop those boring af messages, let's get straight into the topic.

.: How does the clan system really works. :.

by a guy who loves digging history of old clans and discuss with others games. (silently...

Introduction.

For the nowadays society, we have a bunch of people who had their own society and have their own minds. That's the reason why people in same community (PB2) have conflicts, the willing to eliminate the others who oppose you. This moment is reasonable cuz they have the will to express their needs. Meanwhile, some people would like to have much clearer/ same aim to build their own clan. This is the better way to say so (such as revivalists clan which is served to save the falling PB2, GMC which is served to host some good forum games and MMC which is helpful for beginner map makings.) but for now, developer once said that all the clans are considered "informal" "not official" and even some rumors said that forming a clan is "illegal". But today, by far I had too much time to spare (uhh) and have the wish to build up the clan for mostly for PL matches and community purpose, so I had to write the whole "blueprints" for how to construct a good clan.

How to define a "clan" ?

Well, it is not complicated to define, but it may some conflicts to explain it out. Throughout every clan "define and themes", not hardly to see some of the clans are not even "clans", more likely into "cults". (need example? I don't think so) based on the wikipedia, a clan is defined as "A clan is a group of people united by actual or perceived kinship and descent." for simple, it is an organized, fully constructed, have plans and aims team which people will cooperate together to reach their same aims. But for now, I don't see some new coming clans are serving on in terms on that definitions so I think we had to fix that.

The biggest reason for those low quality "clans" (some of the clans I don't even think they are really the "clans") are anarchy communities. They roam for their fun, and ignoring the rules for biggest out there (yes, I had saw some clans use the "breaking rules" "n-word passes" as their advertisement, which is quite a bad moves). So by constructing a proper and complete "clan system", we will have good reasons to let them roam, fight each other in our controllable area. The another reason is "the pb2 rules are not even applied to others, such as website nuking. This one is slightly complicated, but I am suprised that they are going to host a website just for this not-so-famous game, which is touchful to my opinion.

What does a clan needs to contribute PB2?

Good question. From now we will halved the clans into 2 parts, which is "PvP based clans" and "Serving purpose clans".
From most games (I mean minecraft, Rainbow 6 siege, Cs-go, etc), most of the clans are likely to PvP based clans. So I will be more focused on how the PvP based clans works, rather than serving purposing clans, I won't be touching them too much for that. (cuz if I really want to talk about that it would be a whole page long).

Ok, get started.

Now people are asking me, so how would you like to wish for the clans to be registered as official clans? Here's some my blueprints (with others commenting or constructive decisions) in order to build the clans.

Here's how:
If your faction is incapable of following any of the terms below, it will be instantly denied. All factions must be able to follow and respect them, unless you plan on being disbanded. You need a faction lore abiding to the following terms to qualify:
- The lore should clearly specify the story of your clan, battle history or anything else which you think it should be official history of PB2.
- The lore needs to be minimum 3 paragraphs long (Setting your font size bigger won’t make it longer).
- The lore cannot interfere with another faction’s lore, unless all involved parties have discussed and agreed on it.
- The lore must be finished, any lore which isn't fully finished will be denied.
- Grammar must be good.
- Your faction needs at least 5 members which their site level is at least level 10, with discord acc, including clear role (founder? member? newbie? trials?)
- Your faction needs a decent logo, not taken off from the internet.
- You cannot claim an existing faction.
- no cross-clans. If someone likes to have both clans, just make an alliance.
- clan leader must at least level 50 in order to form a new clan.
- each time you are forming a new clan, you had to pay specific amount of exp to build official clans.
- then submit the form as below to (forum or sites had to be declared)

Code: Select all
Clan name:
Clan logo:
Clan theme:
Clan leader:
Clan lore:
Members: (and assign the classes beside their name, in format (username, member?)
Classes (at least 3): I would recommend have the classes standalized, but what classes is going to be is needed to further discussions.
Waiver: yes or no decisions.

after this program was introduced, any other clan which isn't registered are considered unofficial clans thus can't participate in further PL pvp matches competitions.

How does the appeal process work?
After posting your lore to appeal at {#InsertChannelHere}, then, system will auto detect that if clan leader exp is 50 levels or above, or the members is 10 levels or above. If so, you need to wait 48 hours. Our staff check the channel daily, so be patient.
and we will have 3 emojies to stat the progress:

Code: Select all
no emoji: staff haven't been through yet.
:exclamation: : we are still reviewing yet.
:green_tick: your faction is approved.
:red_tick: your faction is disapproved in either reason at above. You must wait for 2 weeks before retrying.

What happens after being accepted?
You will receive a DM stating that your faction has been accepted. After the data is assigned completely, you will be going to a clan page. We will going to clan page details later.
at clan page steps, you are still haven't declared as a formal/official clan. You had to complete the others in order to verify it. You had a week to complete the others settings or else your clan will get disbanded.
Official factions maybe (not guaranteed) will have some special perks in-game and the Discord server.

Clan pages
we could start from thislink, and this is currently my apply for the proper clan site:

And below there is clan approved maps and self-added base maps which is used as "conquering maps", but base maps is still need to be under discussion.In the other hand, we are desperately hoped that the clan can even produce a promoting video to let people join the clan, this is good enough though.

Not only that, introductions and clan rules are needed to apply to clan pages. This is important.

How do i join a clan?
It's easy, press the apply button, then directly into clan leader message, as same as sending friend request, done.
also, clan leader can ask the formats (username? kdr? where are you?) for easier judgement.

Clan wars~
Option 1: referring this thread and this thread

Option 2: Basically Team Deathmatch to 60 points , winner side takes the map. Conquered maps will show like "Map is conquered by Onion Clan.". "but what if clan go afk for 1001 years?" Well , maps are getting less conquered. If clan don't accept 3 wars on this map , or is inactive for a month , map are getting non-conquered.

Option 3: (my idea, finally)
Make the clan can have their glory using the PL program, and introduce Veto map banning style with some objectives, winner on each match gets a point, then we would start using single/double elimination method, or robin if you really like. Then each clan who had the highest point proceed to next level and wins the tournament.

But for those 3 ideas, all of them are pointing to a same problem, which is spectate mode in server.
For successing one of 3 ideas, making some people can spectate like as high power as rainbow 6 siege is much important to stream, control cameras, etc. Then promoting PB2, profit.

also, the scoreboard would become this:

Summary.
A) How would you become a good clan?
1. Leadership Skills
2. Battle Skills
3. Patience
4. Strategies
5. Peaceful/Kind/Respectful Attitude
6. Website and chats

B) Follow the new rules, build your own clan page.
C) participate in PL events to get official glory.
D) Repeat.

Q&A zone
Q: I want to build a clan, but I didn't have sufficient members....
A: Then how about forming a "cult"? the cult can be apply like current how clan is made, but you just can't participate in clan events, or being official clans that would get promoted by sites. But, rules still applies.

Q: What happens if these clan battles turn into straight up site nuking and such, is there a system to ban the clan from PB2 and/or the hub?
A: So that's why I decided to recommend a site clan page. So if your clan website outside is nuked, not our business. Instead you can going to sue a lawyer to sue the guy who is responsible for nuking your website. If you are afraid that your website security is too weak or being nuked, use site clan page instead.

Q: Accordingly, who's in charge of this clan page? I know that Staff wants and has NOTHING to do with clans right now. It's basically like an extension from PB2 with no limits. Clans can literally do what they want if you haven't noticed, staff are powerless on that side of things.
A: clan leaders or co-ldr is in charge on their clan page.
N-words of the site is already auto-censored so no worries about that
If you saw that clan is acting suspiciously, report to the staff.

Q: The Clans Forum was removed recently, due to clan drama, clan wars and yeah...
A: What kind of drama? some "spy" acting in your clan and ruins everything? Sure. This is going to be fun.
If you can't even manage your members nicely, your clan won't be even to be a successful clan.

Q: so... is it still needed to add a tag on my nickname...
A: If the game site is possible, they can add the tag to you already. Only if you want to show off that you are commander or higher ranks of that clan and being rekted by others, sure.

Any other questions or constructive critics are welcomed. Thanks for reading this long-post.
yi en
Civil Security Boss [500]

Re: 【Megathread Warning】How does the clan system really work

Postby mrblake213 » 8 February 2020, 09:01

This is actually a great idea.
I've had a similar idea with the factions one.

viewtopic.php?f=146&t=23437

But then, would clans (specifically its activity) strive in the current state of the community?
[center] [/center]
mrblake213
Proxy [700]

Postby Girl_Power » 8 February 2020, 09:10

Wow! What you just posted is a masterpiece! I would love to see this feature become true in PB2.5/PB3. Great work, my friend!
Forever young, ever strong, ever brave.
Girl_Power
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Tempus » 10 February 2020, 21:38

Seems very interesting.

Lets give this more attention...

and passed to Eric.

Spoiler: Show More
Efdpejoh...

Zpv tffn up cf usvtu xpsuiz. Ep opu gfbs, b sfxbse jt ofbs...

Jg zpv lopx, zpv lopx. Jg zpv epo'u lopx, zpv lopx xifsf up mppl...

** foe pg dpef **
Tempus
Advisor

Postby jasonkierane » 10 February 2020, 22:40

This is actually a good idea in my opinion, but one question has been on my mind: what happens if a clan happens to have a lore that is really similar to another clan's lore and both clan's genuinely didn't know this?
jasonkierane

Postby yi en » 11 February 2020, 06:11

jasonkierane wrote:What happens if a clan happens to have a lore that is really similar to another clan's lore and both clan's genuinely didn't know this?

then we will asked about the later clan about this information, then based on how they respond, we will do our actions.

Let's say if the later clan said that the earlier clan copied the lore, we will call both clan leader to discuss the matter.
Otherwise, it depends on how the later clan respond.

mrblake213 wrote:would clans (specifically its activity) strive in the current state of the community?

Ah yes, sorry for late reply, and yeah, this is a good question.
what I will look at is we would only know that if the old clans willing to register as official clans.
This depends how valuable the PL will be, eventually.
yi en

Postby guestkiller2002 » 17 March 2020, 19:00

Will open conflict, in public custom maps be permitted between clans ?

guestkiller2002

Postby yi en » 19 March 2020, 06:14

guestkiller2002 wrote:Will open conflict, in public custom maps be permitted between clans ?

So far, even this clan system is not exist, open conflict is still happens everyday.
Looking from DC, R*OT, TR etc, there are still having a lot of major conflict and still taking war on public custom maps.

In my opinion, if those "open conflict" affects the other player experience, staff should have the power to stop them or ban them out using the right of conduct. It doesn't even depending on "Am I going to allow the open conflict", it's more likely to "code of conduct section, as it will be the biggest."

Otherwise, if let's say the clan doesn't harm the innocent, and the both conflict is under both players agreement, I will say why not. Sometimes conflict between clans with controllable factor will make them learn more things.
yi en

Postby Fordex » 20 March 2020, 12:54

lololol
6. Website and chats - we can DONT DO WEBSITES,we can just have personal chat channel or etc.
B) Follow the new rules, build your own clan page. LOL,HOW?WHY?
It's easy, press the apply button, then directly into clan leader message, as same as sending friend request, done.
also, clan leader can ask the formats (username? kdr? where are you?) for easier judgement.
Rly?He see your KDR and username,it would be idioting,why we must tell where we to join?
- The lore should clearly specify the story of your clan, battle history or anything else which you think it should be official history of PB2. - who need battle story?
- The lore needs to be minimum 3 paragraphs long (Setting your font size bigger won’t make it longer). - Why?Its tupid,and making just lore battle story too.
- The lore cannot interfere with another faction’s lore, unless all involved parties have discussed and agreed on it. ---You're cant force us wat do you want
- The lore must be finished, any lore which isn't fully finished will be denied. - stupid?
- Grammar must be good. - who care about that
- Your faction needs at least 5 members which their site level is at least level 10, with discord acc, including clear role (founder? member? newbie? trials?) - no,they can without discord acc,and you can't apply rules that must be 10 level.
- Your faction needs a decent logo, not taken off from the internet. - who care about that,its stupid.
- You cannot claim an existing faction. - no
- no cross-clans. If someone likes to have both clans, just make an alliance. - ???
- clan leader must at least level 50 in order to form a new clan. - no
- each time you are forming a new clan, you had to pay specific amount of exp to build official clans. - YOU ST*P*D??IT WILL BE STUPID PAY EXP,JUST IDIOTING!!
- then submit the form as below to (forum or sites had to be declared) - okay
Your "instruction" or just how to form a clan is stupid,and requirements too.I can form a clan just to invite some users that just have 1 level and you too lel.Stupid making a clan page clan leaderself (if on site it will be automaticly and normal then ok).
I only want say 4 words - This.Topic.Is.Useless.

Fordex
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby yi en » 21 March 2020, 04:51

I don't even think your critism is a constructive, but sure, let me reply those thing 1 by 1.

Website and chats - we can DONT DO WEBSITES,we can just have personal chat channel or etc.

The reason why we need website clan page is because people who instantly know which member is in your clan, the clan base map, clan kdr, and some more description. So I still think the clan page is far more important than your "personal chat channel". Clan page is totally server different than what your "chat channel".

Follow the new rules, build your own clan page. - LOL,HOW?WHY?

Rujukan atas.

Rly?
He see your KDR and username,it would be idioting,why we must tell where we to join?

This is just one of example how clan leader pick his members. If you have your ways, just go on.

The lore should clearly specify the story of your clan, battle history or anything else which you think it should be official history of PB2. - who need battle story?

Before you are asking this kind of question, how about take some time on searching at most clan websites. They have a lot of stories, lores, complete battle history etc. THat is the main reason I hope I can keep those thing up.

The lore needs to be minimum 3 paragraphs long (Setting your font size bigger won’t make it longer). - Why?Its tupid,and making just lore battle story too.

Same as above, I know most of the clans has far more than 3 paragraphs. If you don't have idea how to write 3 paragraphs, here's how - Introduction, your reason why you want to form this clan, your clan members, battle history, allied or enemy with who, standards while you are picking people. Ok, it's already 6 paragraphs. Good Job.

The lore cannot interfere with another faction’s lore, unless all involved parties have discussed and agreed on it. ---You're cant force us wat do you want

Yes I can. That's because we hopefully we have the standardized history, aka official history. Then we are looking at other nations. Even they have a lot of unofficial history version, they must have at least a history which is every nation would kinda agree off (maybe mostly).

The lore must be finished, any lore which isn't fully finished will be denied. - stupid?

Sorry, but I think there must be some people who serves that stupidity that he can't even finish the lore.

- Grammar must be good. - who care about that

I think I don't have to respond this question. This question is as same as "who care about talking english rules? Why I can't speak russian? francis etc." Not only that, if your whole clan story is kinda messy due to your poor grammar, it will make a huge setback to your clan yourself.

Your faction needs at least 5 members which their site level is at least level 10, with discord acc, including clear role (founder? member? newbie? trials?) - no,they can without discord acc,and you can't apply rules that must be 10 level.

1) the members must at least 10 level. That is because some of the people would just open a lot of alt to make "1 man clan" which seems impossible. To avoid the member account flooding, that's why we are limiting to 10 levels.
2) Discord account is simple - When your clan is going to join the Plazma league - then you will know why you will need it.
But anyways, the discord account thingy I am still depending on it. Maybe I will just remove the discord account restrictions then.

Your faction needs a decent logo, not taken off from the internet. - who care about that,its stupid.

Copyright is that stupid. We can't afford the copyright strikes so please no. Also, originality please.

- You cannot claim an existing faction. - no
- no cross-clans. If someone likes to have both clans, just make an alliance. - ???

These are depends on the relationships between clans.
To avoid someone would cross-clan just to steal your clan information data, we are likely to say no.
so you would like to claim an existing faction? why though?

- clan leader must at least level 50 in order to form a new clan. - no

I don't have to tell you why. One clan leader must have the experience enough in plazma burst 2 before he can just apply a clan in case of didn't get flipped off by other members.

- each time you are forming a new clan, you had to pay specific amount of exp to build official clans. - YOU ST*P*D??IT WILL BE STUPID PAY EXP,JUST IDIOTING!!

The reason why clan leader must pay some xp to it that is because we don't want too many clan dumping issues. You agreed on hosting your clan, then please keep it. I would not like that clan leader just keep hosting a lot of clans in like 3 days and abandoned it right after an hour.

- then submit the form as below to (forum or sites had to be declared) - okay

Your "instruction" or just how to form a clan is stupid,and requirements too.I can form a clan just to invite some users that just have 1 level and you too lel. Stupid making a clan page clan leader self (if on site it will be automatically and normal then ok).

As told as above, I had explained everything.

I only want say 4 words - This.Topic.Is.Useless.

How about I give you another 4 words - Constructive Criticism Thank You.
yi en

Return to Website / PB2 Game