Game keep dying

Give us your feedback about the website! Or have an idea? Post it here!

Game keep dying

Postby lemonade6 » 7 November 2019, 15:37

Even with all updates, game keeps dying, people leaving this game, and everyone keeps forgets that this game still exists...

I think thats because:
1. new updates does not affect on game, everyone still plays on paul308-base and other maps without new features and without quality. and that's pretty sad because people who creating good content for game regrets... nothing! better maps always gets forgotten after week if not earlier.
2. no advertising, even no free advertising, like youtube videos by famous people (since 2012)
3. this almost same as first one, no motivation to create content because its useless in all ways :(

Also online of pb2 is less than on random minecraft server :O
lemonade6
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Re: Game keep dying

Postby mrblake213 » 7 November 2019, 15:59

These are some pretty known issues in the community.
Do you know any feasible solutions for the given problem?
[center] [/center]
mrblake213
Proxy [700]

Postby Star Fox McCloud » 7 November 2019, 17:50

Huh weird. I guess the rank system still does not need to change at all. We can keep repeating the same thing each time :)

Star Fox McCloud
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby Eric Gurt » 7 November 2019, 18:12

Hi Gani. You could ask yourself what you did to help this game too. It does not look like you are really near to care or did much anything to judge.

Hidden links to illegal websites definitely don't benefit it even more. I really don't care what are your preferences but don't bring them here - in my opinion and opinion of your country they are destructive.

It has nothing to do with freedom of speech if your freedom and decisions can (and in cases like these do) negatively influence others.

I see you are acting similar and using VPN on few accounts recently now, so I figured I'll tell you my side once again, not sure if you are pretending, but for some reason you just keep coming to place you say you care but really it doesn't look like from anybody who saw your activity on this website simply by tracking your IP before you started hiding it (not perfectly by the way).
Work it harder
Make it better
Do it faster
Makes us stronger
More than ever hour
After our work is never over.
Eric Gurt
PB2 Developer

Postby lemonade6 » 8 November 2019, 10:03

Eric Gurt wrote:Hi Gani. You could ask yourself what you did to help this game too. It does not look like you are really near to care or did much anything to judge.

Hidden links to illegal websites definitely don't benefit it even more. I really don't care what are your preferences but don't bring them here - in my opinion and opinion of your country they are destructive.

It has nothing to do with freedom of speech if your freedom and decisions can (and in cases like these do) negatively influence others.

I see you are acting similar and using VPN on few accounts recently now, so I figured I'll tell you my side once again, not sure if you are pretending, but for some reason you just keep coming to place you say you care but really it doesn't look like from anybody who saw your activity on this website simply by tracking your IP before you started hiding it (not perfectly by the way).

Im sorry, no more rule breaks from me.
But i should say that im did not hacked into other people's accounts, some "alt. accounts"
which look like I created them, from them I noticed insults on my behalf, i noticed them twice, wrote threats through a discord, or generally wrote something through it (I don’t use it)
However i did those:
Insulting, bad words, IP tracking links, maps with nsfw content (they all removed by me or by staff)

Why i did this?
-Boredom because lack of content -nsfw maps
-Wanted to pay my haters ( before i was hated for reasons) -ip tracking links
-get annoyed by toxic community before i became toxic - insulting, bad words
-tried to revenge for my hacked accounts ferojando, gasis, unrealcrash - ip tracking links

Im not using any VPN either, but it don't let me create account without it, so i ask someone to create account for me,i want to make maps and content but im afraid that i'll be banned with reason "Guess?" again until forever, sorry again.
lemonade6
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Eric Gurt » 8 November 2019, 12:15

Epic.

I do updates, I work on next game. If players will prefer other games or won't play as much due to growing up - that is probably perfectly fine. Game credits been speaking about my expectations since the earliest version of the game anyway. What we had was really above any of my expectations and, I believe, it was thanks to players. Game wasn't really advertised by me or game's partner. I think I liked the honesty element of game's popularity - I don't think it is possible for anybody to say that he got payed to show game from good side, or any side really.

Nonetheless game will remain playable in one way or another for anyone who wants to get back to it. There is no plans to just turn servers off and say that it was a nice seeing all the moments that took place in this community, at least I'll do my best to keep them running.
Work it harder
Make it better
Do it faster
Makes us stronger
More than ever hour
Eric Gurt
PB2 Developer

Postby lemonade6 » 8 November 2019, 12:19

Eric Gurt wrote:Epic.

I do updates, I work on next game. If players will prefer other games or won't play as much due to growing up - that is probably perfectly fine. Game credits been speaking about my expectations since the earliest version of the game anyway. What we had was really above any of my expectations and, I believe, it was thanks to players. Game wasn't really advertised by me or game's partner. I think I liked the honesty element of game's popularity - I don't think it is possible for anybody to say that he got payed to show game from good side, or any side really.

Nonetheless game will remain playable in one way or another for anyone who wants to get back to it. There is no plans to just turn servers off and say that it was a nice seeing all the moments that took place in this community, at least I'll do my best to keep them running.

Thanks for keeping it running!
But what about stopping flash player in 2020? :(
lemonade6
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Eric Gurt » 8 November 2019, 12:31

Adobe AIR or standalone Flash Player.

There some hope for Flash Player webassembly/JS implementations, but I'd not bet on these, with good performance at least.
Work it harder
Make it better
Do it faster
Makes us stronger
More than ever hour
Eric Gurt
PB2 Developer

Postby lemonade6 » 8 November 2019, 12:36

Eric Gurt wrote:Adobe AIR or standalone Flash Player.

There some hope for Flash Player webassembly/JS implementations, but I'd not bet on these, with good performance at least.

Thanks for answer!
and forgive me please
lemonade6
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Eric Gurt » 8 November 2019, 13:22

I don't think I can unban all the IPs and with most of bans we have - forgiving long-term bans just didn't seem to stop unwanted behavior in past for other users.

I'd be happy if you proved us wrong, but that does not mean that everything will be forgotten after a years of good behavior though. And in the end, dedication of more attention to track potential rule breaking is least thing anybody wants to deal with in moderation team.

We aren't applying moderation to this website from boredom. It is there for reasons too. Maybe closest example for you to understand would be the temporarily exclusion of this website from search results by one of popular search engines which did happened in past (right, when nsfw websites would search in it just fine. Though I think it is because of age group to content target age group mismatch).
Work it harder
Make it better
Do it faster
Makes us stronger
More than ever hour
Eric Gurt
PB2 Developer

Postby lemonade6 » 8 November 2019, 13:32

Eric Gurt wrote:I don't think I can unban all the IPs and with most of bans we have - forgiving long-term bans just didn't seem to stop unwanted behavior in past for other users.

I'd be happy if you proved us wrong, but that does not mean that everything will be forgotten after a years of good behavior though. And in the end, dedication of more attention to track potential rule breaking is least thing anybody wants to deal with in moderation team.

We aren't applying moderation to this website from boredom. It is there for reasons too. Maybe closest example for you to understand would be the temporarily exclusion of this website from search results by one of popular search engines which did happened in past (right, when nsfw websites would search in it just fine. Though I think it is because of age group to content target age group mismatch).

Just unban mine default IP, i'll do content for game, sorry for my behavior back then
lemonade6
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Darnit525 » 8 November 2019, 16:50

if you didn't want to be banned, you should've thought about that before you did whatever it is you were banned for, it's your fault and yours alone.
Darnit525
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby lemonade6 » 8 November 2019, 17:32

Darnit525 wrote:if you didn't want to be banned, you should've thought about that before you did whatever it is you were banned for, it's your fault and yours alone.

i know hugod
lemonade6
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby yizhe » 10 November 2019, 16:38

Honestly, who have seen another side scroll shooting game like pb2? This game is so unique! Ive been playing this game since 2012 and still loving it.
Meep!
yizhe
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby Piersss » 1 January 2020, 07:52

The game isn't dying, the game is just losing its popularity.
Piersss
Recruit

Postby lemonade6 » 12 January 2020, 08:48

Piersss wrote:The game isn't dying, the game is just losing its popularity.

but what about december 2020?
lemonade6
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Piersss » 12 January 2020, 11:30

lemonade6 wrote:
Piersss wrote:The game isn't dying, the game is just losing its popularity.

but what about december 2020?

Philosophically, something that loses its popularity in a field and socially, arguably it triggers the fading of such a thing, we can see for example such as the loss of religious popularity in Japan, is a great example, the background of this is due to Japanese people who the more individualistic and no longer concerned with the name of religion, this is also the same happening as Plazma Burst 2, we can see people who are no longer concerned with Plazma Burst 2, and prefer other games Why? because this game is losing popularity on the threshold of other games, theoretically the people who leave the Plazma Burst 2 game are individualists, they are selfish, rather than thinking about whether this game will fade? therefore I say that this game is not dying, but just losing its popularity on the threshold of competitors of other games, to avoid the fading of this game, Eric Gurt as the main Developer in this game, wants to do the best so that this game can get back on its feet, from the downturn in popularity at the threshold of other better games.
Piersss
Recruit

Postby alj99 » 13 January 2020, 00:29

lemonade6 wrote:Even with all updates, game keeps dying, people leaving this game, and everyone keeps forgets that this game still exists...

I think thats because:
1. new updates does not affect on game, everyone still plays on paul308-base and other maps without new features and without quality. and that's pretty sad because people who creating good content for game regrets... nothing! better maps always gets forgotten after week if not earlier.
2. no advertising, even no free advertising, like youtube videos by famous people (since 2012)
3. this almost same as first one, no motivation to create content because its useless in all ways :(

Also online of pb2 is less than on random minecraft server :O

Right now pb2 is really stable at the moment it will stick at 100-200 players for 2 years now i think, since the pb2 are gaining new players balancing out those who leave and those who leave eventually come back
Hello.
alj99
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Return to Website / PB2 Game