Approved Rotation

Give us your feedback about the website! Or have an idea? Post it here!

Re: Approved Rotation

Postby CaptainSolo » 18 April 2019, 18:25

I definitly agree on that, as you said, it will bring furthermore challenger in the competitive matches, as for example, right now, you can climb on the leaderboards just by playing whatever you're good at, as if this gets added, you will have no choice, but deffend your rank in the leaderboard by playing maps that are different from what we're used to play. Taking myself for example, I'm used to play in stryde-sniper, I'm a big fan of it, as if I manage to climb up on the leaderboard, I'd need even more skills to do so.
Having a look from the other side, this would insipire the map makers to do even more maps... Once again, this would bring activity in the game.

This idea would bring more challenging ranked matchups, that would result in more interest towards the ranked matchups and towards the game, so +1 from me.

CaptainSolo
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Dandamage » 18 April 2019, 18:29

I think it's a good idea to keep a certain amount of premade matches for approved maps and people just join whatever they want. The most popular maps get to stay without getting swapped so if stryde-sniper stays popular it doesn't rotate and people get what they want, but all maps have a chance to get good visibility.
Dandamage
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby IceRGodZ » 18 April 2019, 19:40

Recommended this in 2017, it got blasted and got told that it is too complicated.

IceRGodZ
Recruit

Postby IceRGodZ » 18 April 2019, 20:26

I did have something in mind. For 5 rooms to be the limit which are colored purple. And the rooms that rotate are colored green? (on server list UI)

IceRGodZ
Recruit

Postby AnnieFushi » 19 April 2019, 22:37

Cool, so we can have more variety in approved and not just a lot of stryde-sniper and realwar. (lets not talk about realwar pls)

And pb2 wont be so boring and repetitive.
That is a good idea. Specially for ranked mode.

Less stryde-sniper = Less Cancer in pb2.

AnnieFushi
Recruit

Postby IceRGodZ » 19 April 2019, 22:44

AnnieFushi wrote:Cool, so we can have more variety in approved and not just a lot of stryde-sniper and realwar. (lets not talk about realwar pls)

And pb2 wont be so boring and repetitive.
That is a good idea. Specially for ranked mode.

Less stryde-sniper = Less Cancer in pb2.

what. RW is the one that is the smoke screen for big activity and one that supresses stryde sniper mean while distributing those players to arena maps and sustaining those maps popularity

IceRGodZ
Recruit

Return to Website / PB2 Game