Game Auto-kick

Give us your feedback about the website! Or have an idea? Post it here!

Game Auto-kick

Postby MLG COOL DOMINIK » 22 June 2018, 22:54

There should be an auto-kick to kick people who are mean to others, also the auto-kicked person should not be able to go into the same server ever again.
i get insulted alot, the community is absolutely horrible. so i think we need this
for example:
Someguy1324lol: hi
Rager: Go (censored) urself kid you (censored)
Rager has been kicked due to bullying another player.

However eric should make his own kick message.
Nobody actually plays this game now, do they?
MLG COOL DOMINIK
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Re: Game Auto-kick

Postby Build » 23 June 2018, 01:50

Why? you can just ignore them and its unfair. example they are playing saw
And you push him in acid he say f*** you and he got kicked for saying that.

Auto-kick was a dumb idea
Build
Falkok [250]

Postby Druddigon » 23 June 2018, 14:17

I agree with silver over here. People joking around can get kicked from a server. As well, most likely, if this auto kick system was put in, it would work by sensing curse words.

People can literally just circumvent that by instead of saying f***, they replace the k with the c, or just space the word out.
Example:
Person: Heyo.
Rager: Go f u c c yourself.
*Rager isn't kicked.
Druddigon
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby AI Robot » 25 June 2018, 06:07

Its seemingly similar to the pb2 chat karma system, how if someone swears it decreases karma, the problem with that system was that was they could just bypass it like how druddigon mentioned above.
Spoiler: Show More
You thought you were going to see something here?
AI Robot
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby Hikarikaze » 25 June 2018, 08:19

Automatic filters don't understand context like humans can. It's very easy to get falsely placed punishments that way. Just ask YouTube how well their automatic filtering is going and you have a good idea of what you'll get with an automatic filter here. Stuff like this should always have an actual person in control at all times whenever possible but the small staff team atm isn't large or dedicated enough to support this kind of task
Hikarikaze
Noir Lime [600]

Postby sasage2 » 25 June 2018, 19:17

silverteen11 wrote:1:people who talk vulgarly yet jokingly

And how do you know if their joking or not? The answer is simply you don't.

Player 1: (Looks at leader board) Wow this person has more deaths than kills.

Player 1: (Calls out Player 2 for having a bad score) trash

Player 1: It was just a joke bro..(lol I actually meant it, just saying that so I don't get ban. Sends screenshot of Player's 2 score to discord)

sasage2

Postby phsc » 26 June 2018, 00:02

since i converted to be a lovely amish ive been admiring our newest generation of players ideas, theyre so great
and this is indeed great, i think nobody should ever be able to say anything, but our lovely master, MLG COOL DOMINIK
as he went from being a T-ROBOT, to an Elite Grub now, and that is kinda like the biggest miracle of pb2
so we all must do whatever he says
MY GREAT LORD MLG COOL DOMINIK, THIS IS AN EXCELENT IDEA, WE ALL SHOULD PRAISE YOU AND NOBODY SHOULD EVER BE ABLE TO BULLY YOU!
sorry for being bad earlier, i can be your friend if you want to, i can do some great massages and give personal coaching,FOR ONLY 99 DOLLARS, ISNT THIS A GREAT DEAL?
for real, great idea, should be added in game rn, wouldnt kill the community in any way and make so half of pb2s players leave, it would just make it a perfect land of admiring our great lord MLG COOL DOMINIK
also pls, my lord, considering changing your wonderful name to MLG COOL SUPER DUPER DOMINIK
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby sasage2 » 27 June 2018, 17:03

silverteen11 wrote:
sasage2 wrote:
silverteen11 wrote:1:people who talk vulgarly yet jokingly

And how do you know if their joking or not? The answer is simply you don't.

Player 1: (Looks at leader board) Wow this person has more deaths than kills.

Player 1: (Calls out Player 2 for having a bad score) trash

Player 1: It was just a joke bro..(lol I actually meant it, just saying that so I don't get ban. Sends screenshot of Player's 2 score to discord)

Context, use of words, current conversation, knowing the other player... In your example of course things will always go in your favor.

Please refer to my example to see why.

And how often would you expect two friends to be playing with each other frequently. You don't.

sasage2

Postby Player_PB2 » 28 June 2018, 05:10

eh, i'm just saying that you got "bright" real quick, calm down a bit
i don't wanna ignite the tree and start a flame war, i'm not a fire extinguisher nor a lighter
i could not tell the difference between lies and truth, IRL or internet
and no, i don't hurt people's feelings, people do
this is not a poem :V
2020 and still laughing at a gray box ██ <---- funniest crap i have ever seen
Player_PB2

Postby Silent Aurora » 28 June 2018, 13:37

phsc wrote:since i converted to be a lovely amish ive been admiring our newest generation of players ideas, theyre so great
and this is indeed great, i think nobody should ever be able to say anything, but our lovely master, MLG COOL DOMINIK
as he went from being a T-ROBOT, to an Elite Grub now, and that is kinda like the biggest miracle of pb2
MY GREAT LORD MLG COOL DOMINIK, THIS IS AN EXCELENT IDEA, WE ALL SHOULD PRAISE YOU AND NOBODY SHOULD EVER BE ABLE TO BULLY YOU!
sorry for being bad earlier, i can be your friend if you want to, i can do some great massages and give personal coaching,FOR ONLY 99 DOLLARS, ISNT THIS A GREAT DEAL?
for real, great idea, should be added in game rn, wouldnt kill the community in any way and make so half of pb2s players leave, it would just make it a perfect land of admiring our great lord MLG COOL DOMINIK
also pls, my lord, considering changing your wonderful name to MLG COOL SUPER DUPER DOMINIK

phsc wrote:WAIT, SO YOURE NOT TRUSTING IN MY WORD? see, this is what kills the community, people can't see the true art and knowledge from this community, that dude that posted that new rifle in art section i s probably going to ge massacrated by critics and maybe even deleted, because ya cant see what is true art and cant evolve into new grounds
but people like eu, mlg cool dominik and victorxswatxmachinewprounitxxx are the actual members of the community that are superior to all of our inferior minds
so please, do like me and accept your fate, theyre just better, no need to hide the truth and bully them because we arent even near them
so lets be mature here and not bully anyone, just praise their art and ideas with 100% constructive critics, live ive been doing

We don't tolerate trolling on this forum, if you're going to post something, be sure to be serious and be constructive to the debate.
Silent Aurora
Silent Aurora
Heavy Marine [900]

Postby phsc » 28 June 2018, 14:31

Silent Aurora wrote:
phsc wrote:since i converted to be a lovely amish ive been admiring our newest generation of players ideas, theyre so great

phsc wrote:WAIT, SO YOURE NOT TRUSTING IN MY WORD? see, this is what kills the community, people can't see the true art and knowledge from this community, that dude that posted that new rifle in art section i s probably going to ge massacrated by critics and maybe even deleted, because ya cant see what is true art and cant evolve into new grounds
but people like eu, mlg cool dominik and victorxswatxmachinewprounitxxx are the actual members of the community that are superior to all of our inferior minds
so please, do like me and accept your fate, theyre just better, no need to hide the truth and bully them because we arent even near them
so lets be mature here and not bully anyone, just praise their art and ideas with 100% constructive critics, live ive been doing

We don't tolerate trolling on this forum, if you're going to post something, be sure to be serious and be constructive to the debate.

sure, constructive to one of the worst possible ideas ever
this is sad, you cant even make funny content in this game, if you post any idea at all, it wont ever get added in the game unless its something realy small made by someone the staff likes, so people dont do actual good suggestions, just some retards, and then you can even joke with them, people keep saying the community is shit, most sucessful games with forums allow this level of memeing, but you know, if people knew how to meme into actual fun stuff like people that keep posting trash ideas and "fan art", this game could have an active forum and a discord that isnt a bunch of kids talking random stuff thinking theyre funny like dead memes
but no, pb2 needs more thinking emoojis in its discord, it needs constructive discussions, that wont be added into the game
it also needs more boring approved maps that follows the masterpiece that are the approval rules, but back into the main topic
ill keep trolling until i get banned, i dont really care, this forum is dead anyway, it took staff like 1 and a half day to ban me after i did a tutorial on hp hacking, just to show how competent ya are, at least im doing more than ya to make people at least visit this forum with my actual funny trolling and shitposting
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Player_PB2 » 29 June 2018, 01:42

phsc wrote:ill keep trolling until i get banned, i dont really care, this forum is dead anyway, it took staff like 1 and a half day to ban me after i did a tutorial on hp hacking, just to show how competent ya are, at least im doing more than ya to make people at least visit this forum with my actual funny trolling and shitposting

that explains his signature, ok i'll shut my mouth
Player_PB2

Postby phsc » 29 June 2018, 02:36

Player_PB2 wrote:
phsc wrote:ill keep trolling until i get banned, i dont really care, this forum is dead anyway, it took staff like 1 and a half day to ban me after i did a tutorial on hp hacking, just to show how competent ya are, at least im doing more than ya to make people at least visit this forum with my actual funny trolling and shitposting

youre in the internet, ur not talking
ALSO ACCORDING TO THE STAFF YOURE NOT ADDING NOTHING INTO THE "SERIOUS" DISCUSSION! YOU NEED TO GET BANNED!
it looks like their neckbeard lvl is so high they cant even allow actual conversations in this forum
i mean i dont really get it, some times they take minutes to give someone a warning for some small thing, but when i did a tutorial on hacking it took them more than a day to even delete it, wtf, i mean it was a terrible tutorial cuz in the end i dont want people walking around hacking pb2 cuz im not that much of an asshole, but wtf its like their only actual function
just so i stay in topic

this idea is so terrible into a level where people cant just say the truth, some times you might want to tell a friend fo f*ck off or smth in the right conversation, maybe he takes something you wanted in the game, in pb2s case it could be a gun, but then the person that said it would be kicked! great right
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Player_PB2 » 29 June 2018, 04:16

*increased the chance of locking this topic to 99%*
Player_PB2

Postby wreak » 29 June 2018, 07:05

phsc wrote:
Player_PB2 wrote:

youre in the internet, ur not talking
ALSO ACCORDING TO THE STAFF YOURE NOT ADDING NOTHING INTO THE "SERIOUS" DISCUSSION! YOU NEED TO GET BANNED!
it looks like their neckbeard lvl is so high they cant even allow actual conversations in this forum
i mean i dont really get it, some times they take minutes to give someone a warning for some small thing, but when i did a tutorial on hacking it took them more than a day to even delete it, wtf, i mean it was a terrible tutorial cuz in the end i dont want people walking around hacking pb2 cuz im not that much of an asshole, but wtf its like their only actual function
just so i stay in topic

this idea is so terrible into a level where people cant just say the truth, some times you might want to tell a friend fo f*ck off or smth in the right conversation, maybe he takes something you wanted in the game, in pb2s case it could be a gun, but then the person that said it would be kicked! great right

I find this troll hilarious.

But I don't think this idea will be any good. Sometimes cursing can ease down awkwardness and sometimes bring in competitiveness. If someone tries to kill me and then curses calling me a b1tch or a pu$$y, I start getting competitive and get a revenge play as soon as I get the chance.

The game would get a lot more boring if we couldn't even curse at all. It makes the game fun knowing I will enter a match and some guy with a BoZ or USF tag will talk an enormous amount of $h!t at me or even my maps. Then I go in take out the guy in less than 6 seconds after approaching him.

However, I don't support cursing at people who don't say anything the entire match or tell the harasser to stop. It's just online bullying at that point.

I know I would not have played the game if it wasn't for that competitive fast pace concept littered with trash talkers. idk, maybe it's just me wasting my time with 10 year olds to beat.
wreak
wreak
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby phsc » 1 July 2018, 21:29

wreak wrote:
all the quotes ever wrote:etc

I find this troll hilarious.

But I don't think this idea will be any good. Sometimes cursing can ease down awkwardness and sometimes bring in competitiveness. If someone tries to kill me and then curses calling me a b1tch or a pu$$y, I start getting competitive and get a revenge play as soon as I get the chance.

The game would get a lot more boring if we couldn't even curse at all. It makes the game fun knowing I will enter a match and some guy with a BoZ or USF tag will talk an enormous amount of $h!t at me or even my maps. Then I go in take out the guy in less than 6 seconds after approaching him.

However, I don't support cursing at people who don't say anything the entire match or tell the harasser to stop. It's just online bullying at that point.

I know I would not have played the game if it wasn't for that competitive fast pace concept littered with trash talkers. idk, maybe it's just me wasting my time with 10 year olds to beat.

that indeed is true, some people are really retarded in approved maps, mostly because pb2 is a competitive game after all, and losing all your pp isnt that cool of a deal, so they swear, like in any competitive game
and no comeptitive game has a system like this, at max you can report people for swearing, and in pb2 you can also do that, toxicity is a thing that will always happen in any video game, even coop ones, but making so people cant swear isnt really going to make it any better
but you know, some people cant stand some person that doesnt know him saying hes retarded or something, so he goes into general discussion and makes a post calling him a cyber bully, because he was trying to explain to him that posts like this are worse than trolling

but for real, why do people reply to these posts and not useful ones with great ideas, i mean just because its bad? because if you post a idea that might actually be good or a problem with a good and plausible idea someone might tell you a argument that you dont want to hear because you cant accept being wrong? i mean some times its actual hate, but some times it isnt

anyway, this post is so dumb, i mean if you dont want to get ofended verbally, just turn the censorship option on and if you dont want it, just turn the chat off, perfect right

anyway², bad for u, i will stop trolling because it doesnt really add anything into discussions other than humor, and i can do humor like whats under this, while staying in the discussion like i just dide before

It makes the game fun knowing I will enter a match and some guy with a BoZ or USF tag

what r u talking about, boz is dead!!!1
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby wreak » 2 July 2018, 01:06

phsc wrote:what r u talking about, boz is dead!!!1

BoZ is still alive, they still recruit people on their forum. Weren't you in BoZ at one point in time?
wreak
wreak
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby phsc » 2 July 2018, 01:08

wreak wrote:
phsc wrote:what r u talking about, boz is dead!!!1

BoZ is still alive, they still recruit people on their forum.

im in boz, that was a joke
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby MLG COOL DOMINIK » 5 July 2018, 23:26

Build wrote:Why? you can just ignore them and its unfair. example they are playing saw

To be honest, i agree.
Nobody actually plays this game now, do they?
MLG COOL DOMINIK
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby phsc » 7 July 2018, 02:31

MLG COOL DOMINIK wrote:
Build wrote:Why? you can just ignore them and its unfair. example they are playing saw

To be honest, i agree.

HES EVOLVING
i mean your opinion doesnt matter, so, youre still retarded HAHA IM FUNNY RIGHT xD
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Next

Return to Website / PB2 Game