New battle soundtrack for PB2/PB2.5

Give us your feedback about the website! Or have an idea? Post it here!

New battle soundtrack for PB2/PB2.5

Postby MI6 AGENT 007 » 30 April 2017, 04:50

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rR1mncPnrP4&t=150s Does anyone else think this could be a new battle sound track for PB2 or PB2.5? Civil-Lite showed me this in a private channel I thought it could be good for 2.5's new battle soundtrack a remix of the original one in PB2.
MI6 AGENT 007
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Re: New battle soundtrack for PB2/PB2.5

Postby Kiriakos Gr96 » 7 May 2017, 18:01

Topic moved to the right section.
Kiriakos Gr96
Administrator

Postby Krutz » 30 August 2017, 02:28

this definitely does not give off a battle feeling, plus it drills my inner ears and feels like earrape

anitgravity is tons better

Krutz
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby GhostX5 » 12 September 2017, 14:58

You meant Katharsys - Erges.. That one is the battle soundtrack. What you meant is NPhonix - Antigravity, which was for the game's main menu.
United Special Operations ~:~ RYZE-138 aka Ghost-138 ~:~ Leader of Alpha Team ~:~ Master Chief Petty Officer
Keep Moving Forward.
GhostX5
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Postby Hikarikaze » 19 September 2017, 03:48

Having dubstep in an action game is not only edgy but out of place and overrated. The tracks in PB2 fit well because they're not only dark but also not oriented towards an upbeat EDM style

If you want dubstep to satiate the edginess, try searching along the lines of orchestral dubstep or "dark" dubstep such as the discography of Broken Note and Truth for example, not something you'd find off of UKF or off of a promotional YT channel. An orchestral OST itself is more than enough imo however
Hikarikaze
Noir Lime [600]

Postby maxim12 » 25 September 2017, 19:56

Hikarikaze wrote:Having dubstep in an action game is not only edgy but out of place and overrated. The tracks in PB2 fit well because they're not only dark but also not oriented towards an upbeat EDM style

If you want dubstep to satiate the edginess, try searching along the lines of orchestral dubstep or "dark" dubstep such as the discography of Broken Note and Truth for example, not something you'd find off of UKF or off of a promotional YT channel. An orchestral OST itself is more than enough imo however

I agree with what you said, about it being Overrated and being completely out of place... But it didnt sound any "Edgy" for me, It just sound like regular dubstep, belive me there are musics that are waaaaaay much more Edgy than this dubstep music.

On-topic:
If you want proper battle soundtrack, then use something that fits it, perhaps Kevin Macleod or Two Steps from Hell, just giving examples.
Thunder and Blood

maxim12
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby Hikarikaze » 26 September 2017, 05:11

maxim12 wrote:I agree with what you said, about it being Overrated and being completely out of place... But it didnt sound any "Edgy" for me, It just sound like regular dubstep, belive me there are musics that are waaaaaay much more Edgy than this dubstep music.

It's edgy in that every single track in the link that the OP provided is a EDM oriented dubstep track that people use in montages and channel intros in order to garner some sort of attention. These are tracks designed for environments where people have high amounts of energy, i.e playing a game in this case. "Regular dubstep" stylistically sounds nothing like what was provided, even if what's in the OP has been the norm for half a decade now.
Hikarikaze
Noir Lime [600]

Return to Website / PB2 Game