lock this forum section

Give us your feedback about the website! Or have an idea? Post it here!

lock this forum section

Postby Terror Only » 1 January 2017, 09:13

the most of us know that pb2 isn't getting any new updates anytime soom, yet many players are keep suggesting them. this is kinda dumb. please do something about it
Terror Only
Falkok [250]

Re: lock this forum section

Postby KARL SERG » 1 January 2017, 12:52

How about no? This has potential to be used in the future, even if it not used now.
KARL SERG
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Postby Hikarikaze » 1 January 2017, 19:55

KARL SERG wrote:How about no? This has potential to be used in the future, even if it not used now.

This. Not to mention this section is also for the website as well, not just PB2 itself

I'd want to see this section get merged with the PB2.5 section since ideas for PB2 can be carried over and suggested for PB2.5 as well
Hikarikaze
Noir Lime [600]

Postby GhostX5 » 3 January 2017, 07:57

KARL & Hik here is right. I agree to that this can be used for PB2.5 too, even for the website. Why lock this part up? No way, sir. There are some new ideas are awaited to be carried from PB2 to PB2.5, so that's why I'm also saying no.

Look around in some forums like General Discussion, PB2.5, even this one and Questions. Some topics have an idea, even I also have posted an idea on Dr Hell's topic, that complains about the guests. Even AI Robot made an idea for PB2.5. Some of us can make ideas for the new game, you have created some skins and weapons for the new game, even Darkstar 1 done some of it too. Think twice before you say something like this, pls. ;)
GhostX5

Postby Terror Only » 3 January 2017, 11:44

we have a separated forum section for pb2.5. jesus fuc*ing christ

also do you really think eric will look up here for more ideas? pb2.5 is only 16% done. pb2.5 update ideas section is filled with a lot of different shit. and after implementing all those ideas you seriously expect eric to grab a shovel, come to pb2 update suggestions and dig? are you nuts?

@ghost pls, update ideas are not that important to be kept. any monkey can sit on the chair and suggest something like "pb2 needs more bananas" *post*. please don't feel yourself a part of pb2.5 development if all you do is suggesting update ideas. anybody can do that
Terror Only
Falkok [250]

Postby KARL SERG » 3 January 2017, 13:50

Let me ask you this:

Does the Forum Section you want locked cause trouble such as Flamewars or Trolling by itself? Does it consume too many Resources? I doubt that.

I understand you wish updates for PB2,5 to be posted there, but who knows... Maybe Eric still wishes to update PB2 in a way he might find useful and there might be People to suggest just that. Therefore, this Section is not locked and will not be so until he says otherwise.

If you really want it locked so bad, I suggest contacting Eric asking him to to lock it or have Tempus or Doomwrath do it. If he agrees for some Reason or another, it is good to go. If not, then you will have to cope with the Existence of that Section.
KARL SERG

Postby tehswordninja » 4 January 2017, 03:43

As said before, this section also includes the website (I'd say if anything, it's more focused on that than the actual game). There really isn't that much of a need to remove the section. And while yes, Eric has moved on to PB2.5, there is always a chance (although slim) that he may update PB2. Considering the overall section is both Feedback and Ideas on various things, this section also provides a place for people to give feedback on both PB2 and the website. If Eric sees feedback about PB2, and sees what players like and dislike, that can give him a better understanding while he works on PB2.5.

With that said, topic locked.
tehswordninja
Proxy [700]

Return to Website / PB2 Game