Visible Ghost abilities

Give us your feedback about the website! Or have an idea? Post it here!

Visible Ghost abilities

Postby Cpt Epsilon Tex » 15 June 2016, 15:37

You know guys. There is a CS-Ghost skin for multiplayer. But it gives Civil security voices like
Requesting reinforcements!
or
Enemy forces.
or
"Enemy over here.

So my idea:

I'm not askin you to make multiplayer CS-ghost skin invisible,but i ask would you make CS-Ghost give CS-Ghost voices? that
Hssss.. when spotting enemy
and that
Ahhwww...when died.

Because if it is a CS-Ghost, then it MUST act like a CS-Ghost
Cpt Epsilon Tex
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Re: Visible Ghost abilities

Postby stormforce » 15 June 2016, 20:50

+1 Great idea

stormforce
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby The Algerian Commander » 16 June 2016, 01:03

Good, but I think that Ghosts are act like real Ghosts, you understand me ?
The Algerian Commander
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Cpt Epsilon Tex » 17 June 2016, 00:31

The Algerian Commander wrote:Good, but I think that Ghosts are act like real Ghosts, you understand me ?

Except for they ghosty voice, yes i understand
Cpt Epsilon Tex
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby tehswordninja » 17 June 2016, 14:52

I don't really understand this topic. What do you mean the CS ghosts don't act like cs ghosts?

This won't be an issue in PB2.5 since we'll be able to switch character voices (I assume) so that visible ghost in the level editor who uses the normal civil security voice could be given the civil security voice.
tehswordninja
Proxy [700]

Postby Cpt Epsilon Tex » 17 June 2016, 20:32

tehswordninja wrote:I don't really understand this topic. What do you mean the CS ghosts don't act like cs ghosts?

This won't be an issue in PB2.5 since we'll be able to switch character voices (I assume) so that visible ghost in the level editor who uses the normal civil security voice could be given the civil security voice.

I meant CS-ghost doesn't have CS-ghost voices in pb2. Because they have alive civil security troop voices
Cpt Epsilon Tex
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby tehswordninja » 17 June 2016, 21:02

Cpt Epsilon Tex wrote:
tehswordninja wrote:I don't really understand this topic. What do you mean the CS ghosts don't act like cs ghosts?

I meant CS-ghost doesn't have CS-ghost voices in pb2. Because they have alive civil security troop voices

"This won't be an issue in PB2.5 since we'll be able to switch character voices"

Also, just because their name is "Ghost" does not mean they are literally ghosts. They are alive, they just produce odd sounds.
tehswordninja
Proxy [700]

Postby Paul Jackson CS » 17 July 2021, 20:00

tehswordninja wrote:
Cpt Epsilon Tex wrote:

"This won't be an issue in PB2.5 since we'll be able to switch character voices"

Also, just because their name is "Ghost" does not mean they are literally ghosts. They are alive, they just produce odd sounds.

They most likely produce odd voice sounds via voice scrambler.
I am Raven.

Paul Jackson CS
Cyber Grub [25]

Return to Website / PB2 Game