Railguns

Give us your feedback about the website! Or have an idea? Post it here!

Railguns

Postby ustopable » 27 March 2016, 05:04

Can we give railguns the ability to destroy CSBNG Bullets and Plasmabloom Bullets or just make it as an option if an Alien Pistol is existing in the map. The think the old pb2 have one but it was removed because of Alien Pistol
ustopable
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Re: Railguns

Postby LazyRain » 29 April 2016, 04:32

- I would prefer that Railgun could destroy rockets and grenades (all three types and from the Grenade launcher) in flight or at least to push away. And without penetration.
- About bullets, etc. It is very difficult to hit a bullet or a charge of plasma. But yes it would be quite good if bullets just collapse and the beam went further with small energy loss.
- We also have a charge from BNG. I don't know, of what it consists, but I prefer that at hit on charge, both of them will collapsed.
- And almost impossible thing is rail-to-rail collision. If it occurs, then stronger rail just will pass further with loss of speed and damage equal to power of less strong beam which will disappear at collision.
- About new Eric's gun. I think, projectiles won't affect at each other in any way.
LazyRain
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby tehswordninja » 29 April 2016, 22:24

BNG shots should have health in a sense, if a heavy railgun hits the shot then both should be destroyed. Two lite railgun bullets should take out a BNG shot, and several alien rails should be needed to take out the bng shot (like 5 or something). I think this would be more balanced.
tehswordninja
Proxy [700]

Postby LazyRain » 30 April 2016, 05:05

tehswordninja wrote:BNG shots should have health in a sense, if a heavy railgun hits the shot then both should be destroyed. Two lite railgun bullets should take out a BNG shot, and several alien rails should be needed to take out the bng shot (like 5 or something). I think this would be more balanced.

Yeah, sounds good. Maybe make it for bullets and plasma shots too? Not only for rails. But I guess that nobody will manage to destroy BNG shot via the weapon with a low damage even if it is directed directly to him. BNG shot has to lose not only part of health but also some damage and speed. And these losses have to be proportional to the caused damage.
Oh, and what about health to other projectilies? I think it's pointless, but...
Also, I want to discuss a subject of colliding projectilies in more detail, but I'll write a little later about it.
LazyRain
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Return to Website / PB2 Game