Grenades button alternative and Booster nade

Give us your feedback about the website! Or have an idea? Post it here!

Grenades button alternative and Booster nade

Postby ustopable » 27 January 2016, 13:46

So let's just say im playing a multiplayer match and i have 3 grenades, 2 telenades and 1 shield nade. So from the whole game I think i didn't spend tele nades or shield nades why? I forgot what button is it example i use a telenade then suddenly i threw a shield nade instead of telenade well i could look in the control manual but not everytime i forgot it. Well from what I remember right now Z is Shield nade? Correct me if im wrong and C for Telenade?

So here's my idea how about a Special interface i mean a menu that allows you to choose a grenade that you will use and throw it the same with the explosive grenade. Press G
So first hold Q then a a menu will pop up with 3 types of grenade on it. By pressing the grenade that you will choose then in the bottom left a transparent grenade that you are currently equipped. By pressing G you will throw the grenade that you are holding. If that grenade ran out it will automatically switched to your normal grenade and that is the Explosive one. well sounds terrible? You could just deactivate it in options and choose revert to Multiple buttons choice

Then my grenade idea is Booster Grenade
Well it deals no damage but could make you jump real high when stepped on you could use it to troll your enemies but throwing a booster grenade and let his head Bang on the ceiling
ustopable
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Re: Grenades button alternative and Booster nade

Postby guest-electric fish » 27 January 2016, 13:58

Wow.very smart,great,awesome and good idea for all users plus it will be useful for the pb2 multiplayer
Spoiler: Show More
now the show is over ladies and gentlemen !!!! thanks for being here tonight and i really appriciette your presence so once again thank you very much and have an good night
guest-electric fish
Falkok [250]

Look at the pb2 rules.

Postby Professional Nerb » 9 February 2016, 02:53

You put "troll enemies".. On this game for one of the rules is to not troll. So I doubt they would think about this.

Professional Nerb
Recruit

Postby yi en » 9 February 2016, 15:58

booster grenade. Hmm I gonna discover that is it even possible in triggers.
yi en
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby assasinguy » 9 February 2016, 23:39

I completely disagree with your first idea, it's not hard to just remember which button corresponds to a grenade type, a grenade menu complicates things too much and slows you down in a competitive match.

Booster grenades? Seems unnecessary because it's too similar to the normal grenade, the only difference is the way it throws a player's body.
assasinguy
assasinguy
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby Silent Aurora » 10 February 2016, 10:00

So lets say you are in the middle of a firefight. You don't have time to go through all that process just to save himself. You say they can revert back to the normal z, c and g option but then it wouldn't be necessary to add your idea since it would be ineffective, slows you down.

Booster grenade isn't really needed, no damage is done other than you flying around using 5 booster grenades. It would most likely kill you since when you're in the air, enemies can shoot you and you die by fall damage. GG
Silent Aurora
Silent Aurora
Heavy Marine [900]

Postby TheGhostSniper » 16 February 2016, 20:50

ustopable wrote:So first hold Q then a a menu will pop up with 3 types of grenade on it.

Q? That's the key for switching last used guns. Are you serious right now?
An interface, first of all, would cause a lot of lag (Why didn't anyone mention this yet?), would cause some worst-case scenarios (EXAMPLE:Three enemies are targetting you. You try to open the interface to throw a grenade.. Until you switch the grenades, the enemies would have already breached in and most likely, killed you.)
Booster nade? Imagine what could be caused with this. (*uses 4 booster nades* *gets gunned down by enemies armed with automatic weapons on-ground*) Another one is this: (*uses 3-5 booster nades* *gets gunned down* *falls to the ground and dies of fall damage. gg.*) We're already getting jetpacks that could mimic the booster nade well, also there is no need for ANOTHER type of grenades (We already have 3, no need for more). Setting your own controls, for example use U for an explosive grenade. I like that.
Riot Facts: #001
Riots can happen in every country, almost at any time. The police uses riot gear to protect themselves from damage, right?
Well, the riot shield might protect the riot police from molotov cocktails, rocks, etc..
But did you know that in most countries, riot shields are rated good against only pistol rounds?
So any caliber shot higher than 9mm. can break the shield, and can damage the wielder of the shield. For example, if someone were to fire a Barett .50cal at an riot police officer, it would break a part from the shield, and it would wound the police officer.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About the Map Commisions..

Map Commisions are now CLOSED. Open the spoiler for progress.
Apocalypse (theghostsniper-apocalypse), commisioned by yi en. (9.5%)
Inversed Battlefield (theghostsniper-inversedbattlefield), commisioned by ustopable. (5.9%)
TheGhostSniper
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby xgek » 17 February 2016, 14:25

I can totally understand why you want these "Booster Nades"
I know it can be a fun trolling wep and i really want one..
But take note i kinda see this grenade having little use..
There are Advanced Players who can Self Boost which kinda kills the Reason for a Booster nade.
But in a Normal Players perspective this can be an alternate Self Boost.
Iam Kinda Neutral about the Booster Nade.
Ok about the Grenade Button alternative.
I know there are those players who don't actually use the grenades
since they dont know how to use it or just forget about it.
you can just familiar yourself with a simple Keyboard Preferences.
trust me having a grenade cycle like of system will make you vulnerable.
Not unless you somehow got lots of time switching grenades.
but its actually based on your play style.
I still say No to it though.
xgek
Cyber Grub [25]

Return to Website / PB2 Game